EU Latency/Connectivity Issues [Deutsche Telekom/1&1]

I've been testing the lag at different times. From morning (9 am CET) till afternoon(around 1pm CET) its fine. From then on till late in the evening (1am CET) its almost unbearable.
After that it seems to be fine but I didnt test it further because I need to sleep.
It was good until ~16.30 CET (4.30 PM CET) when it starts lagging.
Sometimes it helps to switch Server or Location. Two Days ago when it starts lagging, London was best for me. Yesterday London was unplayable, so i've tested some other Locs and Paris was the best.
Don't believe the Hype!
It is getting worse again ~ 4PM. But, everything was fine until now. No lags, no freezes. It was starting at 3:30 PM with some short lags. Now it is nearly umplayable.
Same problem here. Recently switched to HC, and the lag is becoming really really dangerous. More often than not the Moscow Gateway is more stable for me, but I'm German, so Frankfurt is my prefered Gateway. But that one is currently unplayable.

My Provider is current 1&1
and this is my WinMTR: https://pastebin.com/yFcbwQnv
I use the Frankfurt Realm. Its unplayable. High ping and rubber banding. Provider: Telekom. I emptied my DNS and temp folder. Other games work fine. just PoE. PingPlotter: http://prntscr.com/mxdbmn
Same, today was fine until ~4pm CET, then suddenly stutters and freezes. It started with an "operation timed out", that kicked me out of a 1 portal Zana map and got worse from there.
On the first day of Synthesis I had a 6-12ms ping when I was in a town. Sometimes the first instance out of town worked too, but for no reason some instances let my ping jump to 55ms with spikes to 120-250ms every 2-3 seconds.

I couldn't find a solution for this for few hours, but then I restarted my router and after that I've never had this issue again.

I play on Frankfurt, but every other server had the same issue.

Try it out, maybe this works for some ppl..
Dernière édition par DaGiant, le 13 mars 2019 12:38:59
Not EU, but I've been having similar issues since league start where before I've never had this kind of problem.
Lag spikes and random dcs reached comical levels right now
Been having the same issues. Frequent lag spikes and random DC's. Early in the afternoon (GMT+0) it was quite stable, allowing me to play around 2 hours without a DC, but as it gets later in the day they are appearing with increasing frequency. Yesterday around 23h was the worst time, with 3 DC's in a very short while (all at the same spot in Act 2, maybe that specific occasion had to do with the map I got generated?). I have been switching between the Paris and London servers, they are both the same in this regard.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires