[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

"
Kalithas a écrit :
So.. after reading like 15 pages back, I still have a question. How good is this build?

I was able to trivialize maps up to tier 10 and farm uber lab on maybe 2.5ex, which I farmed with the character itself. This meets my goals for a league starter.

That said, I wasn't fully following the guide either, and got pretty lucky on the market finding gear, including a +1 totems shaper spirit shield with t1 spell crit for only 1ex. I ignored the covenant recommendation and put essence of greed on a cheap 6L saints' hauberk instead, adding Clarity and some mana nodes instead of Blood Magic, purely because I really prefer having armor. I didn't use all my gem slots either.

The multi-curse builds some were showing off ITT had me interested, but ultimately I put my savings into a new character instead.

I'm not a good player, have terrible habits and am missing lots of game knowledge. A better or more dedicated player could absolutely take this a lot farther.

"
deeveejay a écrit :
Guys which Anoint to allocate on amulet? Any suggestions?

I tagged Shamanistic Fury for the placement speed, since I dropped the Totemic Zeal cluster.

If I spent more on the character I would probably anoint Whispers of Doom to get in on that multicurse action
Dernière édition par Pixative, le 6 févr. 2020 23:13:24
Why no multi totem? Is it bad for this build?
Can anyone explain to me what this means? I am a newbie and I have read about gems and links, but there is something that escapes my knowledge (I mean especially the series of letters). Thank you.

"
GEM SETUP

Main Skill - Gem Setup
R-R-B-B-B-B

- Holy Flame Totem
------------------------------
- Added Fire Damage
- Infused Channelling
- Combustion
- 5-Link: Controlled Destruction
- 6-Link: Increased Critical Strikes

Immortal Call - Gem Setup
- R-R-R-G

- Immortal Call (Lvl 8)
- Cast When Damage Taken (Lvl 10)
- Increased Duration (Lvl 20)
- Vaal Haste (keep at lvl 1)

Spell Curse - Gem Setup
B-B-B

- Flammability (lvl 20)
- Arcane Surge (Lvl 8)
- Increased Area of ​​Effect (Lvl 20)

Escape/Herald Of Ash
B-B-R

- Flame Dash
- Faster Casting
- Herald Of Ash

Auras / Buffs - Gem Setup
B-R

- Zealotry - OBS: Put this Aura in your Essence Worm Ring
- Anger - OBS: Put this Aura in your Essence Worm Ring

Golem - Culling strike / Vaal Righteous Fire - Gem Setup
B-B-G-R

- Lightning Golem
- Vaal Righteous Fire
- Increased Duration
- Culling Strike (Keep on lvl1)
Dernière édition par samgreg, le 12 févr. 2020 14:36:57
Looking good,ill give it a go.
What weapons would be best for this build? What mods do I look for, if anyone could check my profile and tell me what to upgrade that would be awesome!
What do you think is best from dps point of view?

2x

+

OR

2x

+
Spoiler

I don't know what I am doing wrong, I keep dying and damage is not that great. (I am resist capped, so that's not the issue)

I understand I don't have great gear but getting frustrated dying so much I had to put cast on death portal gem.

I really like holy flame totems. Please help me how to develop this build further.
"
samgreg a écrit :
Can anyone explain to me what this means? I am a newbie and I have read about gems and links, but there is something that escapes my knowledge (I mean especially the series of letters). Thank you.

"
GEM SETUP

Main Skill - Gem Setup
R-R-B-B-B-B

- Holy Flame Totem
- Added Fire Damage
- Infused Channelling
- Combustion
- 5-Link: Controlled Destruction
- 6-Link: Increased Critical Strikes

The letters are shorthand for the colors of the gems (as most people do not know 100% what colors every gems is).

R-R-B-B-B-B means 2xred and 4xblue, so you know what colors to roll on your gear.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
nickaustin a écrit :
Spoiler

I don't know what I am doing wrong, I keep dying and damage is not that great. (I am resist capped, so that's not the issue)

I understand I don't have great gear but getting frustrated dying so much I had to put cast on death portal gem.

I really like holy flame totems. Please help me how to develop this build further.

If you die often with a totem build, it usually means that you come to close to enemies. Stay behind your totems and don't run into clusters of enemies.

The exception (in 3.9) is with chaos damage: there are plenty of ranged chaos critters (especially in maps dominated by the green exile) that will one shot you if your chaos resistance is negative.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Can i use add fire penetration instead of increased critical strikes gem ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires