[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

"
kawajiri33 a écrit :
Do we just spam summon totems nonstop?
My totems are pure butter and die in a couple of hits of anything.

If you use a multi-curse setup with Vixen's Entrapment (read a few pages back), you include Projectile Weakness which gives knockback to your totems, which helps them survive.

If you get a lot of dps, mobs die before hitting your totems

Otherwise you just recast them.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
tudo bem amigo eu estou seguind umas das suas build so que que nao estou conseguindo sumonar 3 ou ate mesmo 4 totem HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER gostaria que me ajudar
alright friend i'm following some of your build so i can't summon 3 or even 4 totem HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER would like to help me
Hey,

I like to play totem builds, and usually when I "main" different playstyle, I create 1 totem build each league, for a moments when I want just relaxed playstyle. Your build looks nice and in general I want to appreciate it (currently leveling my marauder).
Dernière édition par deeveejay, le 11 janv. 2020 03:49:58
Hello guys. i try to play this build (it's my first character at poe and also first build).
What should i look for when searching a wand/boots/gloves/helmet in ~EG (like after all ACT) in lvl 65+.
do you kill Sirus with this build?i have your build and have only 98k dps per totem and dont know where is problem :(
and still use this same ascendency? "Tukohama,Tasalio,Arohongui,Ramako??
"
Klesa15 a écrit :
and still use this same ascendency? "Tukohama,Tasalio,Arohongui,Ramako??

I use Ngamahu instead of Ramako. The reason is that Ignite is almost unimportant for this build:
- Holy Fire Totem does a lot of small attacks.
- In order to inite, an attack must do more than a certain % of life of the target
- So you ignite small targets (which die quick anyway), but you don't ignite bosses, metamorphs and the like

So in the end Ngamahu does more damage against tough targets (when it is needed).

Note: with these Ascendancies it is better to use (Awakened) Elemental Focus instead of Increased Critical Strikes.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Dernière édition par Flapdrol, le 13 janv. 2020 07:13:43
Just exalted a +1 to physical spell skill gems on my shield (and Holy Fire Totem is a physical spell skill). It was already nice, but, together with its high chaos res roll, may now well be the #1 shield for this build in Metamorph.

Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Dernière édition par Flapdrol, le 13 janv. 2020 07:19:22
"
Hello guys. i try to play this build (it's my first character at poe and also first build).
What should i look for when searching a wand/boots/gloves/helmet in ~EG (like after all ACT) in lvl 65+.

Wand: crit change for spells, crit multiplier, spell damage , fire damage, add fire damage to spells
Boots: movement speed 25% or 30%. high life roll and elemental + chaos resists
Gloves: cast speed, high life roll and elemental + chaos resists
Helmet: high life roll and elemental + chaos resists

As I'm using uniques for helmet/boots/gloves to support casting 4 curses, I can only show you my wand. Note that the + to quality is not very good, but there is nothing better available.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Dernière édition par Flapdrol, le 13 janv. 2020 07:28:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires