Stress Free PoE| HOLY RIGHTEOUS FIRE |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas[3.6]

"
how did you all level? I've been trying to survive by just playing Flame totem, however, I'm having a hard time killing anything really. :/ I may have to play an alternative skill for a little bit so that I can get to the target level. Thanks for any responses!

Currently lvl 41 following the guide. I went with Ground Slam first, then Sunder and currently using Tectonic Slam.

I went with Tectonic Slam because of the fire damage. However once I got Holy Flame totem linked with multiple totems, combustion and immolate it has become my main skill and only use Tectonic Slam occasionally. Also using Anger aura for the added fire damage.

Edit1:
I've been investigating a bit further and people recommend to run HoA instead of Anger overall. Maybe someone else might confirm if HoA is better overall for leveling than Anger.
Dernière édition par thetkulu, le 12 mars 2019 12:10:41
So this build is just theorycraft?
For leveling:

I use as auras Purity of fire and Herald of Ash.

Herald of Ash so the endurance charges are already building up without having RF on.

As main skill I use Molten Strike still and combine it with Holy Flame Totem.
Hi Papi, I have 1 year since I dont play PoE but I like RF because its an easy build, Im old school so im going to use Phoenix =P, Im gonna try your totem for second dmg source and here my questions, why dont use totem with RF or scorching beam? or scorching beam? and if I would like to use Blade Vortex as second source of dmg, what should be your recomendation for gems and its doable with this build, Ty for your answer ^^
I am currently playing this build on Xbox One. I am in act 10. The first 40 levels were full of pain because it went so slow. I've started with Sunder, switched to Tectonic Slam and around lvl43 I switched to RF.

I've always used two Kikarazu rings, this time I am running two Kaom's Way rings and it feels like I am almost dead once a curse hits me. As long as no curse is involved, its just running through walls of living xp-points.

My current gear:
- Shaper's Seed
- 2x Kaom's Way
- Springleaf
All other items are yellow with resi and life.

So, after all, I have one question: I've already found 2 x Ex. Should I go for a Kaom's Heart or Belly of the Beast? In case I am buying Kaom's Heart, I have to use RF and the HF-Totem with 4-links which will hurt my damage output but I will be stronger. What would you guys recommend?

And of course: Thank you for this build!
"
Sencja a écrit :
I am currently playing this build on Xbox One. I am in act 10. The first 40 levels were full of pain because it went so slow. I've started with Sunder, switched to Tectonic Slam and around lvl43 I switched to RF.

I've always used two Kikarazu rings, this time I am running two Kaom's Way rings and it feels like I am almost dead once a curse hits me. As long as no curse is involved, its just running through walls of living xp-points.

My current gear:
- Shaper's Seed
- 2x Kaom's Way
- Springleaf

So, after all, I have one question: I've already found 2 x Ex. Should I go for a Kaom's Heart or Belly of the Beast? In case I am buying Kaom's Heart, I have to use RF and the HF-Totem with 4-links which will hurt my damage output but I will be stronger. What would you guys recommend?

Standard league, no point.
"

Standard league, no point.

I am playing the Synthesis League, but thanks for nothing.

"
Sencja a écrit :

I am currently playing this build on Xbox One.
Dernière édition par Sencja, le 13 mars 2019 04:37:58
"
Sencja a écrit :

My current gear:
- Shaper's Seed
- 2x Kaom's Way
- Springleaf

I suggest you get Kaom's heart. You can get helmet with support skills that will make RF 6-link. Balefire is also good to kill bosses and for some healing on kill.
As for curses just get ruby flask of warding and you should be fine
Dernière édition par MaxHax2, le 13 mars 2019 05:38:11
As a regular RF player(at least one every league) here are some tips.

Unique items that boosts regen and are cheap to buy:
-Springleaf shield (~1 alch)
-Shaper's seed amulet (~1 alch)
-Meginord's vise gloves (~1 alch)
-Kikazaru ring (~1-2 chaos)
-Bloodbond armour(~1 alch)

You can equips all of this before lv 35 and can sustain RF with flasks easy

Other good uniques:
-Balefire sceptre(~1 chaos)
-Kaom's path ring (~1-2 chaos) extra endurance charges
-Kaom's way ring (~20 chaos) with new card for prophecy this ring got quite cheap
-Rise of the phoenix shield(~1 alch) max fire resist
-Saffel's frame shield (~1 chaos) max all resist
-Pyre ring (~1-2 chaos) easy fire/cold resist and RF dmg boost
-Ashcaller wand (~1 alch) dmg boost but no shield charge

Another tip is to use Wave of conviction to apply fire exposure and curses if you link them in. While you have to cast more times its still nice dmg boost
I will try to tweak this build in a way so it includes 1 additional curse. The 2 curses I want to apply are

- flammability
- elemental weakness

As far as I understood they should stack.

Moreover I want to include Elemental Equilibrium for even more -50% resists and scorching ray for another elemental debuff.

It SHOULD work by doing these changes:

1) Choose elemental equilibrium in passive tree

2) Replace Holy Flame Totem by Searing Bond

3) Use Balefire as weapon for scorching ray level 25 for debuff

4) Add 2nd curse for further elemental debuff

Searing Bond does not hit therefore when we use SR, RF and SB nothing will hit aside of our lightning skills. This will make sure Elemental Equilibrium is triggered by lightning for the nice 50% debuff on fire.

I want to include into 5 Link chest following gems

- CWDT (Level 1)
- Orb of Storms (Level 10)
- Increased Critical Strike Support
- Curse on Hit Support
- Elemental Weakness

This will free up gloves AND weapon.

In the gloves I will place setup for 2nd curse (cwdt and curse on hit).
In the wepon I will place Searing Bond with 2 support gems rapid decay and elemental focus or multiple totems, not sure there yet.

Playstile:

Left Mouse: Scorching Ray
Middle Mouse: Enduring Cry (in case charges are about to vanish)
Right Mouse: Searing Bond

This should be quite interesting. I think that the MASSIVE elemental debuff will make up for lost dmg on holy flame totem. At least that's what I hope ;)

Please let me know what you think about this guys :)

Dernière édition par nicki_1911, le 13 mars 2019 17:44:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires