Stress Free PoE| SLOW MO ZOMBIES |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas [3.6]

I managed to squeeze in a Summon Spectre gem. As the build is about physical damage I don‘t think it would be wise to switch Hatred for Anger. What spectres are best for the Hatred Aura? Frost Sentinels?
Dernière édition par Kroschak, le 21 mars 2019 06:54:35
Loving the build so far
"
Kroschak a écrit :
I managed to squeeze in a Summon Spectre gem. As the build is about physical damage I don‘t think it would be wise to switch Hatred for Anger. What spectres are best for the Hatred Aura? Frost Sentinels?

Unless you have the Spectres linked to some damage support gems, you probably won't get a whole lot of DPS out of them. I went with Carnage Chieftains (from Act 2 Old Fields) because they give my zombies Frenzy charges. They may die a lot until you get the Spectre gem up past level 10 or so.
Unleash Support gems will be working with Minion summoning Skills. Might it be a good gem for mapping? Summoning all skeletons with just one cast seems nice. I am actually using a spell totem atm because it is very comfortable.
"
Kroschak a écrit :

Frost Sentinels or Carnage Chieftains like bob says. If you have and are using Victario's Charity with NA, then the Chieftains are unnecessary and Frost Sentinels will work better. I played around with adding spectres to this build last league, and found out that unless you take the Spectre ascendancy, spectres die a lot, even at higher gem levels, unless you're just using them to farm trivial things like BA or low level delves. It just seemed like a lot of trouble for a build designed to be chill and low maintenance.
Dernière édition par saintonan, le 21 mars 2019 09:44:12
"
HeyImLeyen a écrit :
Hello thx for this build he look like amazing I'll try it now
I want to know if it's possible to you to give me the "best" gear ? or just the cheapiest (i'm a new player and dosn't know how to build etc)

"Best' gear in this game is very... subjective. Some may want a lot of crit chance so may take a dagger with double crit chance rolls in order to trigger their 20% Chance to Gain a Flask Charge on Crit. Others may forgo that and grab a weapon with Minion Damage in order to boost their minions to the max.

https://pastebin.com/8mdxJgd6 That being said, check the items tab in PoB, for my go to items list. They aren't a "you must use this or you will die" things but suggestions. Honestly there are a lot more than these out there but these tend to be a good foundation. The only thing I'd possibly swap out in the pastebin items is the Gloves if you choose not to use Bane or self cast a curse.

Can use something like these for their ease of user and to free up a curse on hit set up
(ignore the Blades enchant as it was just the gloves i was wearing when i completed normal Lab)

Basic stats tend to vary from item to item so what you need will always vary. That being said my priority order is usually: Sockets>Resists>Attributes>Maximum Life >=Life Regen. All other stats can be considered personal preference I think.

Dernière édition par Guru1619, le 21 mars 2019 10:25:30
"
Kroschak a écrit :
Unleash Support gems will be working with Minion summoning Skills. Might it be a good gem for mapping? Summoning all skeletons with just one cast seems nice. I am actually using a spell totem atm because it is very comfortable.

The problem with this is that we are using Vaal Summon Skeletons and Unleash doesn't work with Vaal skills. That being said, not sure if it will still work with the Summon Skeletons part and just not the Vaal half. If you can test it and verify that it does work with the non half part still, then it could be and interesting substitute for linking them with a Spell Totem or even a Trap Support gem with a multi/cluster trap support for 3 Skele's and no -damage, odd is it may sound.
https://pastebin.com/VbLGUtJL Done a little more editing and clean up. Also added some more information in the Notes Tab!
Anyone running this with Bane, let me know if you know the answer to this.

I've been finding conflicting answers everywhere i look. Are Bane's applied curses limited to your Curse limit? Or do they all count as 1(Bane) Curse.

So limit of 3 curses, Bane + 3 linked curses, and 2 other Curses for 3 max curses? Or Bane and 2 Linked curses?

Trying to test this has given me a head ache. Some times it looks like it's Bane and 3 linked curses + 2 others. Other times it seems like it's Bane and 2 Curses.
"
Guru1619 a écrit :
Are Bane's applied curses limited to your Curse limit? Or do they all count as 1(Bane) Curse.

I've been thinking about using Bane, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'm 99.9% sure that GGG intends for all curses applied by Bane to count toward your curse limit, though. If by some chance it does somehow circumvent the curse limit, expect that to be nerfed as soon as they figure out how.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires