Stress Free PoE| SLOW MO ZOMBIES |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas [3.6]

"
Kroschak a écrit :
Unleash Support gems will be working with Minion summoning Skills. Might it be a good gem for mapping? Summoning all skeletons with just one cast seems nice. I am actually using a spell totem atm because it is very comfortable.

Well, Unleash does nothing right now when linked to Skeletons. So it's kinda hard to know if it'll be any good until we see exactly what the actual implementation of the change is.

I used the spell totem for a good long while myself. Only switched to direct skeleton summoning once I was up into red maps, level 85-ish. And then only because doing it that way gave me another slot for damage, and you need all the damage you can get against end-game bosses.

Current set up. Thinking about dropping the Amethyst flask for something defensive or another Quicksilver again.
Hello thank you very much for this build, you did a great job and im quick learning.
I really love your builds and the way you explain this.
Dernière édition par nyuhime, le 21 mars 2019 21:04:05
"
Kroschak a écrit :
Unleash Support gems will be working with Minion summoning Skills. Might it be a good gem for mapping? Summoning all skeletons with just one cast seems nice.

Well, that didn't take long, today's patch modified Unleash to work for minions. I experimented with it briefly, and it seems to work great with Skeletons. Swapped out my Minion Speed for Unleash, and boom...9 skeletons with a single summoning. (That's with the Bone Sculptor ascendancy, too.) Far as I can tell right now, it's a solid choice.
Hell o i have a question, is there any problem using one cwdt with bots spells desecrate and spirit offering ? looks like they are not working for me

"
ineffablebob a écrit :
"
Kroschak a écrit :
Unleash Support gems will be working with Minion summoning Skills. Might it be a good gem for mapping? Summoning all skeletons with just one cast seems nice.

Well, that didn't take long, today's patch modified Unleash to work for minions. I experimented with it briefly, and it seems to work great with Skeletons. Swapped out my Minion Speed for Unleash, and boom...9 skeletons with a single summoning. (That's with the Bone Sculptor ascendancy, too.) Far as I can tell right now, it's a solid choice.

I will try but Unleash should not work with vaal skils ?
Dernière édition par nyuhime, le 21 mars 2019 22:09:27
"
nyuhime a écrit :
Hell o i have a question, is there any problem using one cwdt with bots spells desecrate and spirit offering ? looks like they are not working for me

"
ineffablebob a écrit :
"
Kroschak a écrit :

For cwdt, check the skills level to make sure it's low enough to work with cwdt.

It may not work with the Vaal half of the skill but it should work with the 'Regular' half. Vaal skills usually give the regular version + the vaal powered version. It may affect the Regular but not the Vaal one. Not finished downloading the patch yet so can't say 100% but I believe this is how it works.

Edit: Works exactly like I said. Will support the non-vaal half.
Dernière édition par Guru1619, le 21 mars 2019 23:18:11
"
nyuhime a écrit :

Here's how mine are linked. Hover over the gems and make sure you note the gem levels. Chances are one of your gems is too high level for your CwDT gem.

"
nyuhime a écrit :

True, but it works with the regular version.

Here you can see my regular skeletons have the Unleash linked (the "q" circled in yellow) but the Vaal skill doesn't. Same gem, same links, but the Vaal skill just ignores the Unleash.
"
nyuhime a écrit :

I am not an expert on that combination but it may also be important to keep the order shown in the guide: Desecrate before Offering (the x's are just to get the down arrow to appear in the correct position)

1 ⇒ 2
xxx ⇓
4 ⇐ 3

5 ⇒ 6
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
ineffablebob a écrit :
"
nyuhime a écrit :

Here you can see my regular skeletons have the Unleash linked (the "q" circled in yellow) but the Vaal skill doesn't. Same gem, same links, but the Vaal skill just ignores the Unleash.

This is great news! So you can still trigger the Vaal version! Will test it tonight.
Noobish player here... why are we not level certain gems past certain levels?

Doesn't higher level = better?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires