[OUTDATED] [3.6] [CLEAR][BERSERKER] Smite SSF HC viable

Hey man, thanks for the guide. Knowing what you know so far would you still say Smite is the best overall skill pick? Also, isn´t it worth to do one Atziri and get the flask?
"
HippieCommander95 a écrit :
Hey man, thanks for the guide. Knowing what you know so far would you still say Smite is the best overall skill pick? Also, isn´t it worth to do one Atziri and get the flask?

On SC, yes 100% do atziri, maybe even guardians and shaper (this build has so much eHP that it can tank slams and big hits) and run riskier maps

however on HC, survival and safety is obv the #1 concern for racing. serkers die.. and they die alot. 10% more dmg taken is insane in the current power creep, so OP opted for safe t13-15 farming dps and smooth eHP goals

Alright. So I'm going to try this build for poops and giggles. I skipped synthesis as I tend to skip once every three leagues or so. But I've decided to roll a character purely for the random rewards and will do it in SC SSF.

I chose berserker purely because I like marauders and there will likely be a lot fewer people playing it if I ever decided to shoot for top 10. But I almost certainly won't LOL.

There really aren't many Berserker builds out there so if there was a better SSF one for this I wouldn't even know what it would be.

"
HippieCommander95 a écrit :

Thanks. Its hard to say cause consecrated ground and Sunder are good clear skills and ground slam is also pretty close to them + got the extra defensive stun/enducharge generation layer.

Also played a double striker yesterday that ripped with lvl 80 cause I was too lazy to set up the cwdt setup and anti everything flasks in time. Before red maps double strike is slashing through everything with better AoE and a leap slam speed that was close to giving me headache. But red maps wont be that much fun cause all those bullshit antiphys map mods like reflect, enducharge on hit 40% phys reduction, enemies have a 60% chance to avoid bleed etc. I will still play double strike at Flashback, I dont care if I dont get a demis or whatever. One last time phys before it becomes the meta next patch xd

But yea mane you gotta feel it, there is nothing more that feels like "real beserker" than dual wield axe double strike with the axe wheel and some bleed nodes.

Frawrst explains it correctly. In HC SSF ladder racing you gonna skip all the rippy endgame bosses anyway because even specialized bosskiller builds can die at minotaur, shaper, elder etc if shit happens and in SSF you cant get the gear required for being immune to death at those fights, else, If you play SC, for sure, try with all means available to get the damage for the endgame bosses. Essence worms with anger + wrath, going crit with a diamond and atziri or even a wise oak are a good way towards it.

"
FrodoFraggins a écrit :
Alright. So I'm going to try this build for poops and giggles. I skipped synthesis as I tend to skip once every three leagues or so. But I've decided to roll a character purely for the random rewards and will do it in SC SSF.

I chose berserker purely because I like marauders and there will likely be a lot fewer people playing it if I ever decided to shoot for top 10. But I almost certainly won't LOL.

There really aren't many Berserker builds out there so if there was a better SSF one for this I wouldn't even know what it would be.

Good luck :)
Dernière édition par The_Human_Tornado, le 5 mai 2019 00:32:10
Thanks for the great map explanation, I now understand, really appreciate you helping me there. You have explained in a few paragraphs what I could not fathom from watching about 10 you tube videos. Top bloke
youre welcome mane <3

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bllml9/bex_we_are_just_over_two_weeks_away_from/

Carnage league incoming, lets see what those MODEST CHANGES about Berserker gonna be.

Lets hope for more damage and attack speed and get rid of the fucking 10% degen, 5% is enough in all cases. Corpse destruction would be nice too for delving. Keep the fingers crossed.

I also pray that they either relocate the Battle Cry wheel or make its environment more attractive. There is nothing more nervewrecking than spending 6 points on this due to stupid pathing on the skilltree all the time.
Dernière édition par The_Human_Tornado, le 7 mai 2019 02:03:06
I'm currently using Molten Strike to level and it's pretty good without much reskilling needed; only gem swaps.
Molten Strike is probably best melee skill currently, its unethical though :<
"
The_Human_Tornado a écrit :
youre welcome mane <3

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bllml9/bex_we_are_just_over_two_weeks_away_from/

Carnage league incoming, lets see what those MODEST CHANGES about Berserker gonna be.

Lets hope for more damage and attack speed and get rid of the fucking 10% degen, 5% is enough in all cases. Corpse destruction would be nice too for delving. Keep the fingers crossed.

I also pray that they either relocate the Battle Cry wheel or make its environment more attractive. There is nothing more nervewrecking than spending 6 points on this due to stupid pathing on the skilltree all the time.

Serker is def going to be #1 played in 3.7

the meta melee rework will be so OP that prices will be thru the roof

im still deciding on smite, EQ, Ground Slam or even some other randoms but feeling great about the Demi chances this time

rampage would be good but definitely would make serker a go to MF-er for 95% of trade league players

i can see warbringer buffs (to include the 6% movespeed/attackspeed and the instant/no mana) but remove rage from it. Rage could be like a 3 ascend deep "rage serker" or go "warcry serker"

thats one thing i love about PoE, they keep mixing it up

EDIT: also feel like tect slam is crazy op with serkers endurance generation, plus its aoe is top tier

decisions decisions
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 7 mai 2019 13:58:18
Hello,

I'm thinking about playing berserker in flashback but I'll play SSF Softcore.
What would you change roughly compared to your hardcore build? Just build it somewhat more damage oriented or pretty much the same?
Any main skill you'd recommend?

Edit: And if smite is used, would it be reasonable to use physical to lightning support for 100% lightning damage so it scales better?
Can concentrated effect be good or is the aoe too small?
Dernière édition par Bombadillo_, le 7 mai 2019 22:20:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires