[OUTDATED] [3.6] [CLEAR][BERSERKER] Smite SSF HC viable

Indeed, a legion hammer with corpse explosion, max attack speed, some added flat ele damage and ele penetration would be perfect.

But getting max attack AND corpse explosion on a weapon is kinda hard. Shuddering + scorched fossil crafting maybe. I guess it will end up with me using a siege axe with attack speed, some flat ele and ele penetration craft just like with Hyenaboi.

Or I play pure phys just to refute myself lol ... no idea right I dont feel like playing anything tbh, just counting the flies until flashback is here.

Hi!

How do play it to go throught map tier ? I struggle to pass T7..

Anyway, well play for this build, with with my RF, it's the only ones to let me survive to betrayal since I can spam warcry even if I full lag.

I've yet to catch good jewel but I got lucky on my sword drop.

What do you think the warband's shield ? Too weak to use or maybe not enough life on it.
Dernière édition par Leverdatre, le 26 avr. 2019 18:08:36
Hi :3

Check out the guide from Hausnic that matsimoko posted a while ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bgem3n/i_wanted_to_see_if_i_could_progress_the_atlas_and/

I always struggled with maps in synthesis, fell back from spamming tier 13 to tier 10 at 99.5 so I also had no idea what I am doing except running elder and shaper influenced maps all the time if I can.

You got shaper and elder influence on the map already? If not then get it ASAP you can barely sustain yellow maps without it. I also tried that and failed, running shaper/elder influence at yellow maps all the time is a must to sustain and build a yellow map pool.

The warbands shield is OK, the reduced warcry cd is useful but not super useful and life/armour/mana wise its not that good.

I think lioneyes remorse is the best shield choice. Its so hard to craft a better one. 200hp, half a granite of armour, 30% block chance. Really good.

Dernière édition par The_Human_Tornado, le 27 avr. 2019 03:37:13
Thanks for those answers.

I guess I wil try to do more influenced map, until now I just runs map I want all over the atlas and considering influences as a surprise.

The basic idea behind ping-ping mecanics is to block elder influence in between two chokepoint map, preventing it to spread, and with 2/3 map shaper influenced ?

Do you have a method to get the Lioneye's shield ? Or better try to chance it ?

Edit: Oh and what do you think about the abyssal chest with 1 abyssal socket ?
Tried with PoB and damages seems equivalent but I didn't put a jewel in it.
But I dunno how it is tankiness wise.
Dernière édition par Leverdatre, le 27 avr. 2019 09:33:13
No idea, sometimes the elder influence just crumbles into nothing for no reason so its hard to predict how it will behave but yea ping-ponging is the way to go I think

Nah I dont have a method but it drops pretty often. I got Chernobogs pillar which is also a great shield dropped at 85 and then got lioneyes shield dropped 2 times in the same map at 97 I think.

You can also get like 170 hp and 40 mana on a selfcrafted ezomyte shield but it wont have as good block and armour as lioneyes.

Shroud of the lightless is SUPER good for this build. For sure better than the chest that I had. I would use it instantly if I get it.
Talking about Elder, this dumbass decided to spawn in my red map, even if I didn't see a T10 yet...

I also dropped the Chernobogs but I have res on my current shield so I can't switch it. And I will hope to drop this chest, since I dropped boots and gloves.
Dernière édition par Leverdatre, le 30 avr. 2019 13:43:50
Out of curiosity, are there some specific unique items that are good for this build, besides chernbog, loreweave and the abyss items? For example, while practicing for the flashback event I got an belly of the beast and I was wondering is it an item that would be worth trying to 6-link, or is loreweave the only good unique chest that I should consider? I'm not really impressed by loreweave these days anyways, so just trying to craft a chest could be the best thing to aim for. Just don't know where to put my fusings, used to spending them on softcore. :)

Anyways, not a long time to wait for the flashback, looking to fight for a demi!
"
Matsimoko a écrit :
Out of curiosity, are there some specific unique items that are good for this build, besides chernbog, loreweave and the abyss items? For example, while practicing for the flashback event I got an belly of the beast and I was wondering is it an item that would be worth trying to 6-link, or is loreweave the only good unique chest that I should consider? I'm not really impressed by loreweave these days anyways, so just trying to craft a chest could be the best thing to aim for. Just don't know where to put my fusings, used to spending them on softcore. :)

Anyways, not a long time to wait for the flashback, looking to fight for a demi!

Belly is also great.

My rule of thumb for endgame ehp minmaxing is that most of the times 1% incrased life is as much worth 7-8 flat hp at a normal life stack and Mom build, with loads of flat life on all items, some jewels with flat life and mana and 160-190% inc life.

Therefor Belly a 40% belly the beast is similar to 280-320 flat hp which is a lot better than the chest I had.

But sixlinking and six socketing unique items isn't fun anymore since the 6link recipe is at Auls. I didnt even manage to six link a 40% quali rare breastplate in the past 2 leagues for me the 6link is really just either lucky drop or div card farming.

"
Leverdatre a écrit :
Talking about Elder, this dumbass decided to spawn in my red map, even if I didn't see a T10 yet...

I also dropped the Chernobogs but I have res on my current shield so I can't switch it. And I will hope to drop this chest, since I dropped boots and gloves.

Dats not nice of elder, lol. Just farm influence maps of the current level until he gets out or if you are willing to unshape that stuff later and play standard then try killing him and the guardians.
Dernière édition par The_Human_Tornado, le 1 mai 2019 02:05:46
I will just run yellow maps until he come back since I don't even have the map where he is x)

And I'm not in HC, for my sake and my table's one. I'm way too dumb to not die stupidly and my pc crash or freeze with the betrayal boys so yeah, no HC x)

But it's a shame that they hide this 6 links recipe behind such a rng monster. This recipe was meant to be a safe way to 6-link at really high cost. Now, you may never find it if you have no luck or can't delve deep enough...
If they thought this recipe was too easy, they could have adjust the price. But I don't understand why they hide it behind a uber elder 2.0.
Yea 1500 fusings was even pretty manageable, always got it at 96-97 aka the level range where a character death turns into a depression episode.

They should give the 6l recipe at delve depth 200 or at least 250. Delve depth 200 is already deadly enough, corpse explosion projectiles hitting players for 9k ehp here and then. Damn.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires