[OUTDATED] [3.6] [CLEAR][BERSERKER] Smite SSF HC viable

RE: atlas strategy. getting SSF sustain for yellows is already tough in the current drop pools, rng seems so swingy without huge vaal + chisels + sextants investment which is almost impossible at ssf

i think i will try to just do t1-t10 the trade version way, try to not move up tiers until absolutely necessary (i.e clear all of a tier before moving on) and build up a huge low tier map pool. that way your zana daily resets stay in maps you already have a huge pool of and can hopefully lead into reds very slowly

going full shaped strat for reds may also be on the table, but i am not 100% sure.
Did my first Mastermind of the league yesterday. With 7500ehp, I'm really glad that I've got a positive chaos res, this big ass skull attack is nasty lol.

A yellow Elder spawned too, I will try him this afternoon, dunno if I got enough damages to do it.
"
frawrst a écrit :
RE: atlas strategy. getting SSF sustain for yellows is already tough in the current drop pools, rng seems so swingy without huge vaal + chisels + sextants investment which is almost impossible at ssf

i think i will try to just do t1-t10 the trade version way, try to not move up tiers until absolutely necessary (i.e clear all of a tier before moving on) and build up a huge low tier map pool. that way your zana daily resets stay in maps you already have a huge pool of and can hopefully lead into reds very slowly

going full shaped strat for reds may also be on the table, but i am not 100% sure.

Yea its really tough ...

Sounds like a good strategy, I gonna try that too.

"
Bombadillo_ a écrit :
Thanks a lot for that detailed answer. Didn't think about the degen, nice!
I'll defenitely use MoM. I wanna take the foil like u said but maces seem somwhat tempting because of implicit. When in doubt I'll follow your guidance. :)

Thanks for helping out!

You're welcome :3

"
Leverdatre a écrit :
Did my first Mastermind of the league yesterday. With 7500ehp, I'm really glad that I've got a positive chaos res, this big ass skull attack is nasty lol.

A yellow Elder spawned too, I will try him this afternoon, dunno if I got enough damages to do it.

You sent her to hell? Gratz! I Didn't try mastermind yet, looked too rippy on youtube for hc lol.

I decided to play infernal blow instead of double strike in Flashback. Single target will be shit but I try to abuse ignite a little with that infernal blow stacking and the +1 curse from the skilltree.

Trying to not scale with abyss jewels but going pure fire with fire weapon phys + flat fire damage, half flat ele scaling with Anger and crafts (and maybe one or two abyss jewels x) ).

My test double striker, ExiledForBeingAHyena had like 150k pure phys dps + another 30-50k bleed with crimson dance and yea it sucks already at tier 7 maps. Phys is hopeless, not because of the dps numbers are too low but because of the monster mitigation, there are so many mob sets with insane phys mitigation that 200k phys damage feels like 50k ele damage. I was literally planting the banner at every kitava herald mob and still it just didnt die fast enough for me to be content. How much phys mitigation have those mobs by default, 50% ?! Its insane just like those piece of shit stone golems and statues.

The good thing about phys though is that its a good map boss killer, they all died in 1 sec while I had to hit some rare mobs for 4-5 secs. With elemental its exactly the opposite. The bosses are tougher but the rares die like flies. So yea ele is just better in everything by a too huge margin to play something else.

But getting started with phys is not that hard, I was overexaggerating hard in the wall of texts about it. Just throw a screaming essence of contempt on a siege axe/eternal sword, if the other mods are useless use the granite + augment vendor recipe to get tier 2 flat phys, craft 99% inc phys damage on it and you got already one or 2 270-290 pdps weapon which is enough for easy white maps and early yellow maps.

What I can absolutely recommend for everyone levelling is skilling soul of steel around lvl 40~, if you go warbringer first you should be close to it thanks to it being next to the instant warcries. Those 4% mitigation and 50% inc armour are turning the deadliest shits of levelling like act 8 doedre, cruel lab, gruthkul and even act 5 kitava a little bit on into completely jokes with a granite flask and the 3 endurance charges. Those 3 skill points do more than 15% inc life during acts at least. And it also has 10% all res so you dont need to skill diamond skin to fix the resistances.
Dernière édition par The_Human_Tornado, le 9 mai 2019 10:21:54
soul of steel is def super gg for this build, especially since i was planning on warbringer in normal lab. so close too such a powerful node for serker

ran some infernal blow numbers since i remembered that i love that skill and blowing shit up is great

inf blow + elem with attacks + add lightning + energy leech + splash +a. call is above 120k shaper dps, which is more than enough to clear t13-15 reds easily enough

can even swap our splash for ruthless or ele focus for more dmg. i personally hate playing with multistrike so this is very appealing to me

corpse explosion is very powerful defensively too, and it can be used with any wep!

EO also scales the corpse explosion damage if i understand correctly

and the cherry its available at lvl 12 since its a marauder only skill gem until siosa/act 6 :D

Dernière édition par frawrst, le 9 mai 2019 13:29:00
"
You sent her to hell? Gratz! I Didn't try mastermind yet, looked too rippy on youtube for hc lol.

Well since I'm not in HC I can try my luck on many things. And I've learn this fight in the betrayal league, so I know him better than shaper x)
I quite recommand to test this fight in softcore to learn her trickest move, like the crawling skeletons or her invulnerability phase.

Did my elder, one death but I wasn't paying attention so could have been deathless. But it's still a long fight, I lack some damages. I can't even think to try a red one or the two big bosses.

Just one question, at what depth do you usually farm your fossils ?
I'm currently around depth ~160 and aiming to the 200-250 ones.
I also see you were talking about corps explosion for deep delve, it's not the best gloves (Null and Void could be better) but I use these ones:

"
frawrst a écrit :
soul of steel is def super gg for this build, especially since i was planning on warbringer in normal lab. so close too such a powerful node for serker

ran some infernal blow numbers since i remembered that i love that skill and blowing shit up is great

inf blow + elem with attacks + add lightning + energy leech + splash +a. call is above 120k shaper dps, which is more than enough to clear t13-15 reds easily enough

can even swap our splash for ruthless or ele focus for more dmg. i personally hate playing with multistrike so this is very appealing to me

corpse explosion is very powerful defensively too, and it can be used with any wep!

EO also scales the corpse explosion damage if i understand correctly

and the cherry its available at lvl 12 since its a marauder only skill gem until siosa/act 6 :D

Yea its great. The problem with infernal blow is that it doesn't destroy all corpses all the time unless with a little extra: Pyre + 100% ignite chance, then really corpses are destroyed due to everything getting ignited by the corpse explosions.

Getting a 100% ignite chance is super easy, just use combustion support gem and skill the fire clusters of witch/templar.

Pyre is also good for the fire to cold conversion so I can go avatar of fire + added cold damage for getting some flat damage.

So I really pray that I gonna get either a Pyre or an Essence Worm fast.

I will also go MoM a little later, probably reskilling just before red maps for getting enough flat fire with Anger.

The best 6link I can think of is Infernal Blow - Ancestral Call - Melee Splash - Combustion - Energy Leech/Added Cold with Pyre - Fire Penetration

With the Dyadian Dawn belt the Ignite of a 6 stacked debuff explosion is also like 40% more dps against solo target.

It also somewhat riddles me if I could actually not use melee splash if I got 100% ignite chance cause the corpse exposion ignite is going to tear everything apart.

And yea immolate support is also nice. I will try out a lot of stuff.

So much stuff to think about and to try out, lets see if something works well with the stuff that the game gives me.

"
Leverdatre a écrit :
"

Well since I'm not in HC I can try my luck on many things. And I've learn this fight in the betrayal league, so I know him better than shaper x)
I quite recommand to test this fight in softcore to learn her trickest move, like the crawling skeletons or her invulnerability phase.

Did my elder, one death but I wasn't paying attention so could have been deathless. But it's still a long fight, I lack some damages. I can't even think to try a red one or the two big bosses.

Just one question, at what depth do you usually farm your fossils ?
I'm currently around depth ~160 and aiming to the 200-250 ones.
I also see you were talking about corps explosion for deep delve, it's not the best gloves (Null and Void could be better) but I use these ones:

Cool. I start farming fossils usually when I got my darkness res and all the flare upgrades + 10 flares.

Around Delve depth 150~ I think but it would be probably a good idea to start earlier with that. Rampage Corpse explosion is nice but in order to be really safe all the time it needs more than that.
Dernière édition par The_Human_Tornado, le 10 mai 2019 06:35:28
Do you think Tectonic Slam is a viable option in HC?
I´m not sure about it, due to the endurance charge consumption for the charged hit.
Dernière édition par exerst, le 10 mai 2019 07:47:41
Tectonic slam is gud and strong but no idea if the endurance charge generation is enough.
Thanks for build, i'm trying it in SSF flashback now.
I switched to MoM at 80, because i was feeling really rippy even in white maps, not a good sign (but my equip after 1 day SSF of course sucks). Still using double axes now, with Dyadus that i droped, and i'm really not sure how to safely switch to some faster weapon/shield. It does look like massive DPS drop, even if i'll have some jewels already ready for my foil?
Hey, been playing your build in SC ssf. Currently lv 74, just got my tabula and switched to smite. Would you say dual wield is a better option since im playing sc? using a shield seems like a major dsp drop, specially since I cant run any auras due to MoM.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires