[OUTDATED] [3.6] [CLEAR][BERSERKER] Smite SSF HC viable

I also wanted to mention as well about how you combat the mana issue? Or is always just gonna be a character that I am chugging pots all the time? Even leap slamming is making my mana cringe, lol.

Not gonna lie been playing mostly caster meta builds like Bane, which pretty much doesn't require really any effort in the mana department or playing really (kinda ironic that caster builds have like zero mana problems, lol)
Dernière édition par solidbeardgaming, le 17 avr. 2019 19:45:51
Yea its a joke that spellcasters have 0 mana problems and everyone with leap slam must have perfect flask managment for early levelling ...

My flask managment is dogshit until I can just braindeadly face roll the flasks so I just reserve 35% mana with banner and herald of purity instead of 60% or even 65%.

Slows me down due to lower damage but yea I am a man of comfort x).

A berserkeresque solution could be to go Warbringer first and somehow try to get instant warcries at lvl 30-32 already and Words of glory soon after and then spam enduring cry and rallying cry every 2-4 seconds.

With Words of Glory Warcries cost no mana and Warbringer instant heals max mana, not unreserved mana. That means if you got 75% mana reserved due to lets say Wrath + Herald of Purity then Warbringer will heal from 0% to 25% aka empty to full mana every 1.7 secs instantly. And the flat regen from rallying cry also helps a lot.

41 skillpoints, thats like level 33 if you kill all bandits.

Thinking about trying that out but I got such a bad feeling that the warcry spam and the 9% degen from rage + bloodrage will go on my nerves. Also, more stuff to reskill later ...

That would be actually a fun challenge, level without flasks from normal lab to act 10 kitava only with wacry spam rofl I gonna do this now.
Dernière édition par The_Human_Tornado, le 17 avr. 2019 20:49:40
I decided to re-think how I am gonna level this now after watching Kammell speed run with smite. I kinda like the idea of saving Alira for resists and the mana and respeccing later. I not going to touch sunder because it just isn't fun for me. I re-rolled this build a few times to get a good idea on whats gonna work and its been fun to learn the process anyways.

I think adding warcrys that early is just gonna be a pain in the ass to micro-manage, personally. However, I see were you heading with the thinking.

I am also trying to keep it down with the respecs. Having to respec so much already is tough, especially on SSF.
Dernière édition par solidbeardgaming, le 17 avr. 2019 23:23:13

5 hours, no flasks since normal lab, kitava, from scratch. Then add another no idea how many minutes wasted in town, so yea more like 5hours 20-30min whatever. I'm really not a Kitava speedrunner but damn this was TOTALLY playable though I died one time in the act 10 kitava fight to those unique mobs that spawn with the heart, bursting me to death. I guess should've 4linked the totem and just run in circles around them I guess, need more practice in that.

"
solidbeardgaming a écrit :
I decided to re-think how I am gonna level this now after watching Kammell speed run with smite. I kinda like the idea of saving Alira for resists and the mana and respeccing later. I not going to touch sunder because it just isn't fun for me. I re-rolled this build a few times to get a good idea on whats gonna work and its been fun to learn the process anyways.

I think adding warcrys that early is just gonna be a pain in the ass to micro-manage, personally. However, I see were you heading with the thinking.

I am also trying to keep it down with the respecs. Having to respec so much already is tough, especially on SSF.

Yea thats fine. But no spamming warcries that early is not worse than spamming the mana flasks, I just did it, completely levelled to act 10 kitava without any flasks after finishing normal lab.

The only bad thing about this is that we only get the 25% attack speed when having 50 rage and rage resets at every zone so that means being slower than a jugger with undeniable in the first 20 sec. But other than that we zerkers get 12% phys reduction, 12% all res from the 3 endurance charges that we have literally all the time, 25% inc attack speed, 50% inc damage and 10% inc movementspeed from the Rage, the degen is like completely irrelevant due to the enduring cry flat regen + instant heal even when only having 1.8% life regen around level 35, its easily manageable at the bossfights.

I am thinking about levelling like this all the time.

Dernière édition par The_Human_Tornado, le 18 avr. 2019 03:52:37
Which build of yours did you use this time around? If it something new could you share?

edit: For fun I migrated my SSF and starting fresh to see how I do, lol
Dernière édition par solidbeardgaming, le 18 avr. 2019 12:35:26
I also play standard ssf and started trade league hc to get a new atlas etc. Nothing better than a fresh league.

The char is "No_flasks_afterLabLUL"

The lvl 32 skilltree looked like that:

So I had instant warcries immediately after finishing normal lab. Went Warbringer first and tried to play a racer like, Kammel style. Used pure phys Sunder just like in the fast levelling guide. Then also got words of glory pretty fast.

Did some mistakes though, the axe wheel onslaught is nothing compared to the onslaught of the skill gem and yea multistrike ... fuck multistrike, I would have been faster with onslaught skillgem instead of multistrike. Might be really a good idea to level with skills like Smite or Double Strike from scratch cause they dont need multistrike for proper targeting. I have to get rid of those oldschool habits.

And yea its really fun you can remove all your flasks after normal lab and will be just as fine all the time with spamming enduring cry for heal and mana. Its actually even less stressful than normal levelling cause you dont have to care about flask charges.

Except in the act10 kitava fight, there a stibnite + granite against those unique mobs that spawn with the heart would be great.

But for maps that sadly wont work cause we need flasks for defensive stats and even more important, anti curse and ailments.

Still fun to play like this, I can recommend everyone trying that out, throw all your flasks away after normal lab x) Lets see if my PC allows me to make a video of that, might be interesting to watch.

Now I gonna educate myself about the best way of doing the atlas at league start in 3.6.
Dernière édition par The_Human_Tornado, le 18 avr. 2019 14:29:15
Yeah I am not touching Sunder with a 10 foot pole. I like going smite all the way, feel like there is also much less investment in terms of skill node respecs and honestly the damage is just fine. I really see no need for Sunder tbh.

Either way having fun just messing around with the build. I started over a bunch of times because I am trying to practice for hardcore and really trying to minimize my deaths and get good times between in each act. If I can get to Act 10 in 6 - 8 hours that would be great, as I am usually way over that. As of now I am about 50min in each act which is terrible but still trying to get better.
Well it depends how you want the char to be when he arrives in act 10.

61 with no cruel lab or 72 with cruel lab done? Or even 75 with a Tabula? If you enter act 10 with a tabula and everything set up for yellow maps in 6-8 hours, thats pretty good.

The second will need some hours more than the first but is overall more time efficient (unless its a kitava race) and safer. The third ... might be over the top.

But yea Blood aquaduct farming till 70 is a must for everyone except kitava racers.

So that act 10 racing has no practical use except for winning kitava races, it is fun yes but I would never play like that when going for ladder of a new league, there I always farm blood aquaduct and get cruel lab as soon as possible. The best thing a player can do is getting stuff that allows him to snowball as soon as possible and cruel lab is a huge snowball for a lot of ascendencies including Berserker so I go for it in act 7 already. For Gladiator cruel lab = corpse explosions, for Champion its hits cannot be evaded and 20% more damage, etc.

There should be races about getting cruel lab as soon as possible that would have some real practical use.
Dernière édition par The_Human_Tornado, le 18 avr. 2019 19:57:52
Its just personal goals I am aiming for. I just would like to overall be more efficient in playing and be a bit speedier in doing things. I would really like to speed up Acts 1-5 right now. Like maybe under 3 hours would be great for me. Its sitting close to 4 for me now which I just think is very slow.

Playing a "non-meta" build like this has really helped me in doing these things and I have learned quite a bit a long the way. So thanks for the replies and this is one of the melee builds I have enjoyed in a long time.
Dernière édition par solidbeardgaming, le 18 avr. 2019 22:45:53
Thanks <3.

Yea off meta skillgems are the way to go. There is nothing worse than playing a build that 20% of the community is playing. I couldnt bear doing that soullless thing.

But to be honest I got enough of Smite for the moment, I guess I play Ground Slam in Flashback just like the char hyenaboi but without acrobatics. For the MEMES x).

Multistrike should be more bearable on GS cause Ground Slam does not have the 15% less attack damage that Sunder has and yea it shouldnt be too hard to get 300-400k dps with Ground Slam thanks to abyss jewel scaling and Elemental Focus supportgem.

Good base damage, good AoE thanks to templar and witch AoE nodes that I can grab without passive points waste due to being MoM.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires