Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .
Les serveurs Xbox redémarrent dans :
Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :

[OUTDATED] [3.6] [CLEAR][BERSERKER] Smite SSF HC viable

Thank you for the guide. I used this as a starting point for ssf hc race. Currently level 69. I had to switch to molten strike to get past Doedre in act 8 though as I wasn't doing enough damage with Smite. I've finished cruel lab and still haven't taken War Bringer as it seems leeching has been more than enough sustain so far (I am playing super conservative though). I am thinking the 40% more damage will help me survive by killing faster??? Hoping that isn't a mistake.

Out of curiosity, mind telling us how you died?
double sepulchre boss screaming sent me to hell.

Fuck I need that Dyadus again ...

Dual Wield is not good for flat ele scaling cause the 20% more melee physical damage bonus of dual wield goes into the garbage bin and a shield is doign so much defensive wise.

"
evilmindcz a écrit :
Thanks for build, i'm trying it in SSF flashback now.
I switched to MoM at 80, because i was feeling really rippy even in white maps, not a good sign (but my equip after 1 day SSF of course sucks). Still using double axes now, with Dyadus that i droped, and i'm really not sure how to safely switch to some faster weapon/shield. It does look like massive DPS drop, even if i'll have some jewels already ready for my foil?

Dyadus is the dream, you just need a lot of attack speed to make it feel good but dps wise its something to get 100 with easily.
Dernière édition par The_Human_Tornado, le 13 mai 2019 17:03:44
"
The_Human_Tornado a écrit :
double sepulchre boss screaming sent me to hell.

Fuck I need that Dyadus again ...

Dual Wield is not good for flat ele scaling cause the 20% more melee physical damage bonus of dual wield goes into the garbage bin and a shield is doign so much defensive wise.

"
evilmindcz a écrit :
Thanks for build, i'm trying it in SSF flashback now.
I switched to MoM at 80, because i was feeling really rippy even in white maps, not a good sign (but my equip after 1 day SSF of course sucks). Still using double axes now, with Dyadus that i droped, and i'm really not sure how to safely switch to some faster weapon/shield. It does look like massive DPS drop, even if i'll have some jewels already ready for my foil?

Dyadus is the dream, you just need a lot of attack speed to make it feel good but dps wise its something to get 100 with easily.

Well, it does feel really slow now... :-( And i would need like 30% more attack speed to feel the same as dual wield, that will probably never happen on SSF. I tried it 1h with different 6L setup, that looked stronger in PoB (faster attack, ruthless, hypothermia, multistrike), but i dont really see how this could possibly work in red maps. Well, guess we'll see when i got there.
Have you considered using elemental hit for this build? I'm currently leveling close to this tree with your build as inspiration and I can't help but think elemental hits nice flat damage might be pretty juicy. Have you given this ability some thought? It would take some changes here and there, but it would allow you to lose some reliance on abyss jewels and would allow you to use elemental equilibrium for even more penetration.

I was able to pop a tabula at the beginning of a3.... Would you recommend hopping straight on to the smite train or still waiting it out? I'm currently still leveling on a 3 link while I catch my added light/cold up.
poe.ninja builds finally updated for flashback, so i can check others :-)

https://poe.ninja/flashbackssf/builds?class=Berserker&skill=Smite

Why i'm the only one there with Unwavering Stance? It was just for 1 point and noone have any evasion anyway, am i missing something there?
Dyadus is slow as shit but it has 300 flat fire damage which is like 1.5 support gems, its not easy to craft a weapon like that and thats exactly why its interesting in SSF.

Its an alternative to spamming abyss jewels and in 3.7 abyss jewels will be killed GGG style so yea lets better find a way to get another 50% increased attack speed somehow. In theory it isnt that hard, 1 good crimson jewel can give 10-20% increased attack speed or 10% and 7% inc life or something like that.

And 1.45 isnt even super slow I mean think at all those guys playing with 1.3 2hs etc they are way worse off.

Unwavering stance means blind is doing nothing and you get hit by all attacks all the time unless you got block, dodge or other damage avoidance like lunaris projectile damage avoidance.

Not getting stunned is for sure nice but getting hit by everything all the time is not. Just look at those harbinger clusterfucks if you press stibnite in the middle it before the monsters spawn then only a fraction of their attacks will hit you while with unwavering most if not all of them will.

I rather get stunend here and then than getting shotgunned or threeshot in 1 sec.

Elemental Hit is nice in theory but its AoE is so small that its really just for bows I think.

Infernal blow is pretty good btw, my build and skilltree is far from optimized (planning on some huge ass reskill tommorrow for 100% ignite chance) but im having fun in tier 10 and tier 11 right now.
Dernière édition par The_Human_Tornado, le 14 mai 2019 19:02:23
I went for MoM sooner rather than later (level 60)

It feels good, EHP wise, sitting at about a 67/33 ratio.

I'm a little torn with the ascendancy points, though. The first two went to getting war bringer for the massive quality of life/survivability. I just finished cruel lab and am trying to decide between aspect of carnage for the massive damage boost and the leech talent for more quality of life through more life and mana sustain.

I'm a little torn between the two because sometimes my mana will start to dip and the leech might help to keep life and mana topped off.

Perandus also sold me a tabula, so I've had two tabulas before the blood aqueducts. xD
Well, i droped BoR and perfect 800 facebreaker today, now i'm really not sure if its not a good time to switch... :-)

Anyway, with some attack speed investment Dyadus doesnt feel that bad now, but i'm still not sure, if it is enough dmgwise, with beyond on every second map? But i still need some jewels first, waiting for some higher ilvl ones to craft.
I am also not sure about Dyadus but yea 250 fire damage for infernal blow and 25% ignite chance is somewhat big.

Alright had my big day today:

after like 10-15 lich fights i got it. 2 Abyss per zone is so broken lol.

This ring is pretty unethical, I have to talk with a priest about it.
OK died with 97, got shotgunned in a nexus zone by a rare mob, 10100 ehp instantly gone. Wow. The build needs more RNG defenses against attacks and spells to be really unkillable I think, Rumy's concortion granite flask, atziri boots, this and that and yea I gonna take a break and hope they gonna fix marauder, duellist and ranger skilltree in 3.7.

Afterwards I must say this inferal blow build was extremly poorly designed. I should have went Lava Lash and the Elemental Damage with Attacks Support but I had no idea that elemental damage with attacks also scales the corpse explosion damage and was too lazy to get a clear view on this. It could have easily had 20-30% more damage with better passive and support gem choices without losing anything.

But OK those Shadow base sixlinks I had where impossible to colour with 4 reds so that Elemental Damage with Attacks Support gem would not have worked out anyway.

It was still fun, there is nothing more broken in this game than corpse explosions. Incursions were super easy, delving was a dream. Better clear than Smite. I will give it another shot for sure at the next occassion.
Dernière édition par The_Human_Tornado, le 19 mai 2019 06:49:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires