[3.6] "The KnightKing" Budget League Starter -> 5+Mill Shaper DPS This Season

"
JN1K5 a écrit :
"
Badfox14 a écrit :
Looking forward to more of your update for the build to maximize for 3.6
I'm fiddling with the skill tree and have a few variations that I will try. Your idea to use Doedre's Scorn helm for Bane & 2 curses is good as the curses will be +2 lvl's and much inc. dmg per curse, BUT.......we have to be careful as the 2 curses will be at lvl 22/23 endgame with the +2 lvl boost from helm and if you check Bane you'll see that it will only work for curses that require lvl 70 or lower - so, don't be surprised if you stick a lvl 20 or 21 curse in it and it doesn't work when you cast Bane!!!

I'm not sure as we do not have the Skill gems yet however I suspect this gem will scale what it supports with levels as well... Similar to any triggered gem. so ergo, as it's a curse gem... if it get's levels it will support levels of gems at that level too... I could be wrong certainly but I have considered this and will be watching like a hawk!

my bad - I'll bet you're right that bane also increases to lvl 22 when socketed in the helm and the req max lvl of curses will scale with it - damn, that's good. can't wait to see the specs on all the gems to see how they scale

thanks !
Doing a Live Q&A for anyone looking to ask questions about this build or synthesis in general! 15 minutes from right now (noon US - Eastern time)

See you there: twitch.tv/JN1K5
Phone...
Dernière édition par samord, le 8 mars 2019 13:28:32
Phone...
Dernière édition par samord, le 8 mars 2019 13:24:15
Cant join the Q&A (@work). I read somewhere on this thread WO was doing 50k and IS 3mil, why not going pure IS then? Or these numbers are wrong?
"
samord a écrit :
Cant join the Q&A (@work). I read somewhere on this thread WO was doing 50k and IS 3mil, why not going pure IS then? Or these numbers are wrong?

Winter orb in this build should be known as (Generic Cold Channeling Skill) as we are not scaling it... Hell I will be playing around with Devine Ire as well this league.

We are basically playing a Channeled IS build. Which is really fun. It's up to your playstyle choices... but WO is not the damage we are scaling
Hi there, either I am going blind or I do not see why we take LL node, as the Blood Magic gem is no longer used ? Is there another way we get Low Life ?
"
Genoshan a écrit :
Hi there, either I am going blind or I do not see why we take LL node, as the Blood Magic gem is no longer used ? Is there another way we get Low Life ?

Prism guardian uses blood magic for gems socketed in it.
"
JN1K5 a écrit :
"
samord a écrit :

Winter orb in this build should be known as (Generic Cold Channeling Skill) as we are not scaling it... Hell I will be playing around with Devine Ire as well this league.

We are basically playing a Channeled IS build. Which is really fun. It's up to your playstyle choices... but WO is not the damage we are scaling

How are you liking Divine Ire?

Im using your build, level 77, and I'm having a hard time. My PoB dps is only 112k, and I haven't been able to switch to LL yet (and I don't have prism guardian). My damage feels really low, but I'm not sure what to upgrade next, and I have almost all the damage nodes on the tree.

Any advice?
How do I level this? I have max resists and I have the worst survivability of any build i've ever played and my damage just keeps getting worse and worse. What's the secret voodoo magic to not wanting to pull your hair out playing this?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires