[3.6] "The KnightKing" Budget League Starter -> 5+Mill Shaper DPS This Season

NVM saw in intro you're using Bane. :p

I would like to point out that Frost Bomb increases shaper dps by 24%, while both curses together only increase shaper dps by 10%.

Why would you use bane over frost bomb?
Dernière édition par Kurnis, le 7 mars 2019 22:11:49
What do you think about doing the same as trickster?
You'd get frenzy while channeling (both have power charges) + massive cast speed bonuses vs -20% frost resist.
And I plugged this into PoB, and even after calculating in zealotry and the new Hatred, losing Vaal RF puts this build at 2million SHAPER dps. (I'm sure I'm missing something, and if so, I apologize)

I mean, that's still a lot, but the gear in your pob is ANYTHING but affordable. It's all zomggg gear (except maybe those boots). I really want to do this build but damn, it will take a while for me to get anything close to that type of gear.
Dernière édition par Kurnis, le 7 mars 2019 22:31:30
Thanks for the leveling guide, really looking forward to trying out this build!
Is there a reason we can't go CI with Incandescent Heart? It appears that you can still put discipline, hoi and hatred in the shield but clarity will make you go under 1 life if you do. Other than that is there anything I'm missing about why this is a bad idea?
"
JN1K5 a écrit :
"
doylezeebeast a écrit :
"
PrimusMaximos a écrit :
same problem here...
your video is great but you only speak from the endgame. how you lvl such a char. from the beginning as an ES char or do you switch later to ES when you have the equipment?
a guide would be yery helpful for the novice players like me.

you are not alone with those questions. i would love to start out tomorrow with this build.....but i dont have any clou how to do so :(
send help pls

Hey Guys I just did a Ramble session to help with leveling and early Mapping... I will be updating the POB today to show what the tree progression will look like, and I will also be linking the uniques according to priority and when you take them vs. save for the next item.

here's the link:
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/OFEhJYWfk2A

Sorry it's sloppy but I wanted to get it to you guys asap

Thx for the fast response :) now you have one more player who will try out your build as a starter.
I'm planning to go fast this league and I'm really uncertain running with ES and Cold Spells early on. Really not sure wether an ES start with Winter Orb will work all that well in a fresh league.

I figured out a more traditional witch hybrid starting-tree which doesnt need too many more respec points for this build, but has more dmg and is more flexible:
www.poeurl.com/ciGC

It's supposed to work with a setup like this until Act 4:

Arc - Add. Lightning - Controlled Des./Lightning Pen - (Energy Leech)
Lightning Spire Trap - Ele Focus - Trap and Mine Dmg - Contr. Destr.
Storm Brand - Blind - Onslaught

You'd just have to make sure to time out "Elemental Overload" with swapping out the "Controlled Destruction" gem a bit - especially since the new crit changes.
Also I think the new nodes around "Dark Arts" are too good to miss out early on if going quick.
Once you switch from dual whielding to shield you can spec into "Arcane Guarding".
If more survivability is needed, "Mind Over Matter" is only 2 points away.

I only start transitioning into this build's setup once I've got enough ES and once I've got Prism Guardian to start stacking auras.
Dernière édition par FurySX, le 8 mars 2019 05:14:13
Can this build kill uberelder?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
"
samord a écrit :
You'd get frenzy while channeling (both have power charges) + massive cast speed bonuses vs -20% frost resist.

I'll add another question. Considering Prism Guardian is about 7ex, how good is it without? Feels a bit like builds requiring dual void battery and being "starter".
"
samord a écrit :
"
samord a écrit :

I'll add another question. Considering Prism Guardian is about 7ex, how good is it without? Feels a bit like builds requiring dual void battery and being "starter".

Prism Guardian isn't 7ex. You are looking at the legacy version's price (alternate art I believe is the different). Looks like it stays around 3-5c all league.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires