[3.6] "The KnightKing" Budget League Starter -> 5+Mill Shaper DPS This Season

"
gaser a écrit :
What about Arcane Swiftness and Arcane Guardian? We have a shield and have both of these nods not so far away. Shall we go get them as we progress from 90 to 95+ ?

The updated tree has both of these nodes selected.. Make sure you are on the right POB
Looking forward to more of your update for the build to maximize for 3.6
I'm fiddling with the skill tree and have a few variations that I will try. Your idea to use Doedre's Scorn helm for Bane & 2 curses is good as the curses will be +2 lvl's and much inc. dmg per curse, BUT.......we have to be careful as the 2 curses will be at lvl 22/23 endgame with the +2 lvl boost from helm and if you check Bane you'll see that it will only work for curses that require lvl 70 or lower - so, don't be surprised if you stick a lvl 20 or 21 curse in it and it doesn't work when you cast Bane!!!
Hey,

thanks for sharing this amazing build. Will play it in Synthesis no matter what :)

One thing I noticed though: with your 3.5 variant you had 3m dps with "Shaper" activated as enemy (which btw still holds true if you load it into 3.6 POB).
Now in 3.6 POB it's 3.7m - but only against non boss enemies.

Am I missing something? I just can't figure out where that delta comes from.

Kind regards

Edit: just recognized that by this time NO gems have been updated in POB by now (and Vaal RF and Frostbomb have been dropped as you stated).
Have to be patient i guess :)
Dernière édition par FurySX, le 7 mars 2019 17:47:45
"
rockazombies a écrit :
how we gonna make bugdet version of that items looks shiny

Lol this is "Budget End-Game Gear" but I will be updating with leveling gear.
"
Badfox14 a écrit :
Looking forward to more of your update for the build to maximize for 3.6
I'm fiddling with the skill tree and have a few variations that I will try. Your idea to use Doedre's Scorn helm for Bane & 2 curses is good as the curses will be +2 lvl's and much inc. dmg per curse, BUT.......we have to be careful as the 2 curses will be at lvl 22/23 endgame with the +2 lvl boost from helm and if you check Bane you'll see that it will only work for curses that require lvl 70 or lower - so, don't be surprised if you stick a lvl 20 or 21 curse in it and it doesn't work when you cast Bane!!!

I'm not sure as we do not have the Skill gems yet however I suspect this gem will scale what it supports with levels as well... Similar to any triggered gem. so ergo, as it's a curse gem... if it get's levels it will support levels of gems at that level too... I could be wrong certainly but I have considered this and will be watching like a hawk!
"
FurySX a écrit :
Hey,

thanks for sharing this amazing build. Will play it in Synthesis no matter what :)

One thing I noticed though: with your 3.5 variant you had 3m dps with "Shaper" activated as enemy (which btw still holds true if you load it into 3.6 POB).
Now in 3.6 POB it's 3.7m - but only against non boss enemies.

Am I missing something? I just can't figure out where that delta comes from.

Kind regards

Edit: just recognized that by this time NO gems have been updated in POB by now (and Vaal RF and Frostbomb have been dropped as you stated).
Have to be patient i guess :)

The 3.7 million is as close as I can get it currently. You will notice at the time of the pob posting the Curse effectiveness had not been updated if you select Shaper/Elder so therefore I did a (BYOB) or build your own boss, and selected the max res (Which Match Shaper) and the 60% reduced effectiveness of curses (Instead of his preprogrammed 80%). Curses are a substantial aspect of this build and they will be buffing our damage significantly... While it's still ~6% off of where it should be, it's as close as I can get it. The Arcane surge and VRF are doing a similar thing... giving us the more damage multipliers even though they will not be in the setup... Also ES Leech may replace Controlled Destruction... to gain back the crit strike... ultimately it's just because we're trying to get pob to help us with the estimates by tricking the system... I think it should be within about 5% at the most, but I could be off a bit.
"
doylezeebeast a écrit :
"
PrimusMaximos a écrit :
same problem here...
your video is great but you only speak from the endgame. how you lvl such a char. from the beginning as an ES char or do you switch later to ES when you have the equipment?
a guide would be yery helpful for the novice players like me.

you are not alone with those questions. i would love to start out tomorrow with this build.....but i dont have any clou how to do so :(
send help pls

Hey Guys I just did a Ramble session to help with leveling and early Mapping... I will be updating the POB today to show what the tree progression will look like, and I will also be linking the uniques according to priority and when you take them vs. save for the next item.

here's the link:
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/OFEhJYWfk2A

Sorry it's sloppy but I wanted to get it to you guys asap
Appreciate it! Looking forward to trying this build out this season. I wanted to try out Frostbolt + Ice Nova self-cast but I'm not sure the playstyle will be fun without CoC.
Heard specifically that WO with cwc ice spear was somehow nerfed pretty bad. Were they just bullshitting, or did I miss something? I only ask because I couldn't find anything to support their claim, and I really really want to try this build tomorrow.

Either way, great guide and thanks for all the info!
Dernière édition par Kurnis, le 7 mars 2019 20:49:51
"
Kurnis a écrit :
Heard specifically that WO with cwc ice spear was somehow nerfed pretty bad. Were they just bullshitting, or did I miss something?

Because the build looks pretty amazing. Either way, great guide and thanks for all the info!

I would be missing something major if that were the case... Wint orb is nerfed, But Channeling is buffed, Supports are buffed, Leech es is buffed, I mean what could the do to screw it up?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires