[3.9] Holy Totem Chieftain * Cheap & Strong League Starter with new holy spells! All content!

"
bashtart a écrit :

"
Jaynen00 a écrit :
@bashtart I see you are going heavy on crit, does that end up being more dps? Right now while leveling picking up more of the inquisitor elemental damage etc shows as adding more in POB

Yes that is normal... crit needs some time to scale but when it does normally nothing does more dmg at the end.

did you ever consider ele overload?

mathil did this in his build alongside with additional curse, more penetration from tree, more scaling and other QOL notes and even MOM ...

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.6.0/AAAABAEDABzcEFiboZctebEI9P6H8WxZ848akSuUb7zqpqO18hhqNZLsVf6PFm_312pDbqqnCAbDKo3AZj38IAY64cauVcYUILc-ZlTR_TD4EMxeXfAfPC3G2IzPXz9xhdWmplf2SDNs2rkEs3yDWitWSDbYLJynlFBHfOVnm1jlmuAXjF8ESU97IFNSFgvYJP4KWGP4k5Z0RZ3vDmaerTsaOIKbogA6WAthna6u_zrYXyr60lgHZIQRLXIPdFWQVY9GA3WDX-Nqz2fYvWjy5FF8S0kbrJjGBCcvr2yHZYUyvKom86PyBqB4L4PMTeP5vcMTHRTyRXuz6-6uPg==

but i guess, your approch has alot better dps in the end, right?

ty for the effort btw
"
bashtart a écrit :
"
HappyCrack a écrit :
can we get a updated tree pls :)

Updated :)

thank you very much <3
"
Jaynen00 a écrit :
So use some of the elemental damage nodes and respec or go crit from the get go?

That is totally up to you... I did go directly for crit and I it was fine.

"
fur4s a écrit :
"
bashtart a écrit :

"
Jaynen00 a écrit :
@bashtart I see you are going heavy on crit, does that end up being more dps? Right now while leveling picking up more of the inquisitor elemental damage etc shows as adding more in POB

Yes that is normal... crit needs some time to scale but when it does normally nothing does more dmg at the end.

did you ever consider ele overload?

mathil did this in his build alongside with additional curse, more penetration from tree, more scaling and other QOL notes and even MOM ...

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.6.0/AAAABAEDABzcEFiboZctebEI9P6H8WxZ848akSuUb7zqpqO18hhqNZLsVf6PFm_312pDbqqnCAbDKo3AZj38IAY64cauVcYUILc-ZlTR_TD4EMxeXfAfPC3G2IzPXz9xhdWmplf2SDNs2rkEs3yDWitWSDbYLJynlFBHfOVnm1jlmuAXjF8ESU97IFNSFgvYJP4KWGP4k5Z0RZ3vDmaerTsaOIKbogA6WAthna6u_zrYXyr60lgHZIQRLXIPdFWQVY9GA3WDX-Nqz2fYvWjy5FF8S0kbrJjGBCcvr2yHZYUyvKom86PyBqB4L4PMTeP5vcMTHRTyRXuz6-6uPg==

but i guess, your approch has alot better dps in the end, right?

ty for the effort btw

The higher your level and the better your gear the better crit will scale.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Why do you take Infused Channeling when the tooltip states "Totem's cannot gain infusion"?

Am I missing something here?>
"
bashtart a écrit :

"
Khroom a écrit :
Why do we use Herald of Purity if totem kills don't spawn the little angel guys?

lol Im just blind

Actually they do!

I don't believe they do. They only time they spawn for me is with "20% chance to Summon a Sentinel of Purity when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy" but not when I kill a mob.
Scorching ray - cast while channeling - flammability - infused channeling helps with bosses.

Projectile speed helps a lot. With 90% proj speed totems cover whole screen side-to side
Hey is the Infused Channeling Support still worth it even though the totems can not receive infusion. It seems it sort of negates a good majority of the usefulness of the gem.
"
Dustybottomsx a écrit :
Hey is the Infused Channeling Support still worth it even though the totems can not receive infusion. It seems it sort of negates a good majority of the usefulness of the gem.

The more multiplier alone beats every other gem except Ele Focus.

So, I reached level 84 and Tier 10 maps and it has been extremely easy to level with Holy Flame Totem up to now. I changed some stuff around, mostly OP had the wrong gems in the thread. But thats because we did not have it in PoB to actually try stuff out.

You WILL want to use Faster Projectiles, without it the clear is very mediocre. And then for hard bosses swap in Slower Projectiles. Hard bosses, map bosses up to T10 fall in seconds even if you leave Faster Projectiles in.

I would advice to level with EO and then spec out of it when you have around 30-40% crit chance. I specced out of it around level 72.

I also decided to take Tukohama, It seems to make more sense as we only have 3 ECs, so getting the other two Chieftain passives is not that great. And because of that I can use Ele Focus. According to PoB the best links for me are

Holy FLame Totem
Multiple Totems
Ele Focus
Slower Proj/Faster Proj
Infused Channeling
Fire Penetration

What else... Ah yes, the mana problems... I have not yet found a way to solve those. Anger and HoA simply give too much damage to take them out.* Instead it makes more sense to give up the amulet slot and use Atziris Foible. With it and two pretty nice rings with mana regen I am barely able to keep up with the clear speed. If anybody has a solution to the mana problems, let me know.

And please feel free to take a look at my character and let me know of any obvius improvements I have missed. I have around 150c atm so can afford some upgrades if they are worth the investment.

*To that point, HoA+Anger are the way to go... HoP does NOT work. There are no Sentinels spawned by your totems, at most you get a few when you hit something with your Orb of Storms or whatever you are using. I have absolutely no idea why some people keep insisting that HoP works with totems... It is clearly worded the same as every other Herald, they do not proc on Traps, Totems or Mines. And having it tested multiple times myself, I can only conclude that the people that keep insisting (looking at you OP) are either trolling or playing a different game.

And on Anger vs Hatred, it is not even close. Anger is almost double the damage.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 9 mars 2019 17:12:39
I have been spawning sentinels pretty reliably. Dunno why you are not. But it sure works.
Also spawning sentinels without any other attacks besides totems...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires