Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic

"
Laedanard a écrit :
to be honest, only Essence was worse than Betrayal...

lol? useless and boring ghost league of totally shit Warband league, which changed nothing?
"

We don't normally have a need to discuss the lore when a league becomes a core experience. In Betrayal we focused heavily on making the lore accessible, interesting and deep. We have received much more feedback about the characters and their interactions in Betrayal than we normally do, so thought we should cover this.

Do you mean you should "cover this" as point out you appreciate the feedback or you will cover lore some more in the future based on the feedback? Synthesis is very lore based to the point of reminding everyone about Shaper.
Time spent in type of content
Campaign 37.14% (Includes towns)
Hideout 30.52%
Maps 24.09%
Delve 4.84%
Other 3.41% (Includes Incursions, Abyss areas, PVP and other special areas)

4,84% still too much for them to allow

:(

Let's hope the synthesis stuff is enjoyable.
Sad news, I didn't like this league mechanic at all.
And now there will be no way to remove it from maps (research lab), god damn...
"
Qarl a écrit :

Cartography Scarabs, Divination Scarabs and Sulphite Scarabs have all been reduced in power. Cartography and Divination Scarabs are around 50% less effective, while Sulphite Scarabs are 60-70% less effective depending on tier.

how about making all other scarabs usefull?

i used couple +300% elder/shaper rare items dropped scarabs this league and guess what? 0 items dropped

it needs to be reworkd to +1|+2|+3 rare item dropped garanteed
"
"
xX999Xx a écrit :

With reduced droprates + nerfed mods!

Welcome to life?

Don't want to be "the most efficient" with your time? No one is forcing you. Do what you enjoy.

It's infinitely more "efficient" to spend your time getting a law or medical degree than most others in regards to pay vs time spent working.

Does that mean we can all bitch about the rest of the choices we make not being as lucrative or efficient?

No

Do what you enjoy, no one is stopping you. But don't be delusional enough to think that there will ever be equality in what is most efficient for your time spent vs the rewards in literally any aspect of life.

Glad I'm not the only one who gets it.
"
Sonidox a écrit :
"
Qarl a écrit :

Cartography Scarabs, Divination Scarabs and Sulphite Scarabs have all been reduced in power. Cartography and Divination Scarabs are around 50% less effective, while Sulphite Scarabs are 60-70% less effective depending on tier.

how about making all other scarabs usefull?

i used couple +300% elder/shaper rare items dropped scarabs this league and guess what? 0 items dropped

it needs to be reworkd to +1|+2|+3 rare item dropped garanteed

Less Sulphite is also not that nice tbh.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
Some of the balancing changes are much needed; it does make you wonder why weren't they envisioned and addressed while testing the Betrayal league in the first place.

That said, I didn't think they would actually implement the Betrayal mechanics this soon, especially after all the frank feedback from various forum and reddit posts. Even if it had not been incorporated into Synthesis, I don't think that it will be a mechanic that people would miss,
I feel nerfed, what have you done to me? The ever-persistent exp nerfs.. Just at least make delving more accessible, half a day of mapping is like 20k sulphite maybe, not enough.

I still can't come to agree with the original exp nerfs, just because some people wanna farm T16 22 hours a day with 2min map clear, reaching lvl 100 from 1 in two days doesn't mean sane folks will. (I'd like to include myself in the second group)

Focusing on the good side now, the integration looks good. Nothing special, but stable and working.
Dernière édition par GrayR, le 22 févr. 2019 05:37:15
I really think nerfing sulphite scarabs is just a bad idea. I'm sad, it will be harder for us casuals to spend any amount of time in delve. What if you love delve and are not on a streamer schedule playing 16 hours a day? Well, don't you have phones??

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires