Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic

like many here im not too interested in betrayal going core. tbh it wasnt that good i stopped playing after a week.
Flattening the only rewards people want, rather than bringing trash rewards up to worth picking up level is always the nice move to benefit no actual players but longer and more tedious farming
Given the MASSIVE amount of mods locked behind Veiled Items we have, this league is already shaping up to be the ultimate grind simulator. Add to that Jun spawning once a day on the Atlas. And the ultimate gank squad (Intervention) being guaranteed. Oof.

Then we have the nerf to Sulphite Scarabs, which gives access to the content 90% of the player base loves, being nerfed. On top of Niko spawns sometimes only yielding 1 node. Oof.

I mean, I get that the new league is going to play somewhat like a Delve 0.5 (2.0 would imply an improvement on it), but this hurts. Alongside Betrayal going core, this hurts a lot.
"
jrv209 a écrit :
"
carkasjak a écrit :
What we need is a way for players to influence the weights for master encounters. I personally hate Incursion and Betrayal, but I love Delve. Please give me a system that lets me get more sulphite and fewer incursion/betrayal encounters. Let the players decide which mechanic they wish to interact with more.

they know if they did this everyone would just delve.

I don't think that's really the case, but if it turns out to be, then that's a sign that they should do something to the other mechanics to make them more enjoyable. I'd still Delve if they nerfed the crap out of the rewards. It's just a really fun mechanic.
I feel that GGG led you to play certain content in a certain way that does not necessarily have to be what you enjoy. Example: you are forced to delve if you want some recipes, but what if you don`t like to delve? rip. What if you like to delve? well rip sulphite scarabs, no incentive to do it anymore.

I liked the "freedom" in this game because: PATH of exile, you should pick what to do and how to do it without restrictions to get basic recipes or X content.
I feel that since 1 year ago the company left behind this way to play.
catch 22 for me i love the new crafting system its really a job well done.... much better than the old crafting system... and i can see how u had to add that side to the core game and i guess there isnt a way to do that with out the syndicate so appreciate all the hard work that went into that. Saying that i hate the syndicate haha i find it boring asf and lack lusting its very repetitive ... I would have been really happy to say good bye to the syndicate but oh well as i mentioned the new crafting system is amazing cant have 1 with out the other. . . can u?

Further more whats the go with magic being buffed to the teeth, look thats fine if thats the direction u wanted to go BUT as a melee player and there are alot of us MELEE needs some much needed love alot of streamer all agree melee is FKN shit compared to magic atm and then u buff it even more this patch .... ummm ok ARE u planning on buffing some melee shitz nex league? cause i might be done if thats not the case ...

Reading other people comments it must be really hard to please everyone ppl are torn about most things on here..

Thankyou GGG for all your hard work and listening to the community I hope everything goes to plan for us all =D
"
"
Petusillos a écrit :
Are veiled mods already unlocked in Betrayal going to migrate to the permanent league? Or do we need to unveil them again?

Thanks.

Please answer this question.

Reading between the lines and from past experience, I think it's safe to say the following answers:

1) Veiled mods that are being kept will be unlocked in standard, but not be present by default in new leagues.

2) Ranks have been reduced so the idea is that you will be able to unlock the majority of veiled mods.

3) New ranks will mean that all recipes you have will reset in the new league just like before (like before betrayal). Further proof of this is the lack of recipes that were already unlocked in standard. They weren't preserved.

While I think this is unfortunate, it does make sense.
Veiled mods are an absolutely atrocious concept and definitely should be scrapped in favor of just putting the recipes in the world.
I don't want to explain to a new player all the stuff you can do in this game... But it will start with... Hey, do your story mode and don't give a shit about everything you see, they don't matter right now. The only thing that matter are end game stuff, but then.... You have to do maps, those maps give you encounter with strange people, most of them are insane, but some give great shit. One of the guys give you fuel to go inside a mine, where you fight lots of monster and protect a kart with a light on the top. One of them try to capture beast, he is a pokemon master who sacrifice is beast to get item. One try to make you kill people from the past to find a temple, you can find really good thing in the temple, but don't forget that you kill people to steal their shit. Then you have a crazy one who try to make you kill a cult of undead people, she like to kill them also. The last one will ask you if your are crazy, but gonna ask you to go in maps, in a maps to do something for her, and you might find even stranger people there. Also in your long travel in those maps you can find circular rock that can make a maps to go kill an ancient monster/goddess, killing her can make you find an other type of rock to kill an other monster/goddess... Yeah I know! If you do a lots of maps you can even find guardian, they also give rock but square, I know the game like rock... And maps look like rock also. You can also find little gem stone by fighting alien from an other dimension, part of money again blue alien and chest from golden alien... Yes I know, so many alien. If your stash tab are not full of rock and alien shit, you can find Essence to get more stuff in your stash, but you need a lots of them to get better essence. In the mine you can find artifact rock that you need to put into strange puzzle rock that can take place in your stash... Do you have place for money, nope, no money in the game.... Oh, no there is money in the game, if you find a big merchant he can take your coin for unique, but he is not always there. and the coin you need to kill golden alien to get it, don't ask. Anyway, wanna play
What about Niko spawns that only reward ONE sulphite node? Surely that has to be fixed. No other master spawns one single instance of it's specific mechanic. Incursion 3, beast 3+ now betrayal is 3 but Niko 1-3?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires