Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic

Seems fair enough.
Lot more QQ in these forums than I was expecting.
Only played since betrayal I think the game is pretty good tbh.
I do agree that the 3 nikos spawning should always happen, that would help greatly with delving, but either way, it will still be a good game when this league starts, so thumbsup from me.
"
Exile009 a écrit :
"
When an area has Jun, that area will contain three Betrayal encounters. There will be either a Transportation or Fortification encounter, as well as both a Research encounter and an Intervention encounter.

How about also doing this for Alva and particularly Niko, huh? Especially since you've just nerfed Sulphite Scarabs. Indeed guaranteeing at least 3 spawns of the other masters is something you could easily have done even mid-league and no one would have complained (but rather cheered) since so many people were asking for that anyway.

wut?

Alva has 3 incursions and Niko has 1-3 sulphite nodes.
Guys one more thing (please someone from GGG answer on this question):

I spend month for farming multiple pure breachstones (for leveling upcoming league character) and I have now more than 130 pure breachstones of many types in stash...I hope they stay with current experience bonus after adding betrayal to core???????

Make it so that the new ones have a reduced value since nothing will change your mind but old ones hold current betrayal values 250/300/350%...
I do not even want to think that my hard work will be blighted by this nerf...

Please can someone answer at this question??

Just make them legacy with current values ...

Present day - February 2019

Hi,I would like to buy your 4 Gilded Sulphite Scarabs for my 160 chaos

Future days - March 2019

Hi,I would like to buy your 100 Gilded Sulphite Scarabs for my 20 chaos

Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Dernière édition par PromaG, le 21 févr. 2019 20:55:32
"
muzein a écrit :
"
Exile009 a écrit :
"
When an area has Jun, that area will contain three Betrayal encounters. There will be either a Transportation or Fortification encounter, as well as both a Research encounter and an Intervention encounter.

How about also doing this for Alva and particularly Niko, huh? Especially since you've just nerfed Sulphite Scarabs. Indeed guaranteeing at least 3 spawns of the other masters is something you could easily have done even mid-league and no one would have complained (but rather cheered) since so many people were asking for that anyway.

wut?

Alva has 3 incursions and Niko has 1-3 sulphite nodes.

Key terms there being "1-3". It's not a guaranteed 3, unlike what they're now doing with Jun.
Dernière édition par Exile009, le 21 févr. 2019 20:45:54
"while Sulphite Scarabs are 60-70% less effective depending on tier."

Really? GGG you're killing me......

1st off, you're lucky if you get more than 1 node in any tier map, which still is an issue when you have maps that have more than enough accomadation to space in order for the extra Sulphate nodes to spawn into. Always having 3 Nodes per Niko spawn on any tier map would be a good thing, and would help players sustain their delving experiences.

Secondly, if you do this, you also NEED TO NERF THE SULPHATE REQUIREMENTS OF DELVING FROM ONE AREA TO THE NEXT AT THAT SAME RATE YOU NERF THE SULPHATE SCARABS. It was hardly enough to get a sustainable amount of Niko spawns in Betrayal League with sufficient amount of Sulphate nodes on every map. This should be more closely and seriously considered in my honest opinion. Sulphate sustainability shouldn't be a variable that only the wealthy can take advantage of. Fixing this issue will help balance the experience more and give all players a more equal shake to sustain the gains they get from delving.

I liked Betrayal and enjoyed the content, but map sustain especially for the higher tier maps tier lvls 13-16 were more or less a crap shot in the dark. Manipulating the atlas helped a little bit towards that but found you still ran out of certain other higher tier maps bc of the very same manipulation, which forced players to have to trade off their maps in order to get the correct ones, and we all know how much fun our beloved trade system (insert sarcasm) makes us wait in our hideouts on a daily basis, waiting for player responses, waiting for your item(s) to actually sell, waiting for other reasons that require manual inputs, instead of having the ability to enjoy the game content more.

I hope some effort gets put into a more efficient and safe trade system which wouldn't require players to immediately stop what they are doing in a map, encounter, or whatever they are doing, and lose resources (time, portals, possibly instances due to unforseen glitches (*cough* delve side paths get reset bc the need to leave the area for a minute or so in order to trade), intended or not.

Those two things are my two biggest things to have a look into more before slamming the hammer down on them.

Other than those two-three issues, and after my first league, I am very satisfied

Dernière édition par AShugars, le 21 févr. 2019 20:50:34
"
Exile009 a écrit :

Key terms there being "1-3". It's not a guaranteed 3, unlike what they're now doing with Jun.

...and Alva?

So much community backlash because something was nerfed, but if GGG keeps upping the ante the community complains anyways. Seems to me like they shouldn't listen to us for any balance considerations.
Dernière édition par FoldedCorner, le 21 févr. 2019 20:49:00
"
PromaG a écrit :
Guys one more thing (please someone from GGG answer on this question):

I spend month for farming multiple pure breachstones (for leveling upcoming league character) and I have now more than 130 pure breachstones of many types in stash...I hope they stay with current experience bonus after adding betrayal to core???????

Make it so that the new ones have a reduced value since nothing will change your mind but old ones hold current betrayal values 250/300/350%...
I do not even want to think that my hard work will be blighted by this nerf...

Please can someone answer at this question??

Just make them legacy with current values ...

There's actually no such thing as true legacy maps* (which is what Breachstones are), so yeah your stones are only gonna open zones with the new values.

*yes, we have old maps from previous map series, but they don't open those old zones with their old properties, but rather the equivalent new zones instead.
"
jrv209 a écrit :
"
Mastodonic a écrit :
What about Niko spawns that only reward ONE sulphite node? Surely that has to be fixed. No other master spawns one single instance of it's specific mechanic. Incursion 3, beast 3+ now betrayal is 3 but Niko 1-3?

"we saw complaints about the one node with niko so to fix this, we have guaranteed 3 to spawn. to compensate for this, we have nerfed sulphite gains by 250%. this is a buff." -GGG

Good point, we should stay quiet
"
skyscan a écrit :
So much community backlash because something was nerfed, but if GGG keeps upping the ante the community complains anyways. Seems to me like they shouldn't listen to us for any balance considerations.

It would be entirely reasonable for them to nerf Delve rewards in some way. The uproar stems from players not being in control of what content they want to do, but instead being forced to do ALL content in tiny rng-gated portions.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires