[3.6] Indigon Winter Orb- Fast, Tanky, High Damage |Deathless U.Elder, T16 easy farm

Just wanna say thanks for the awesome build! Beat UberElder yesterday with some deaths (only my 2nd season in PoE, still a (sort of) beginner) and am now starting to min max the character.

Thanks!
"
desmondk07 a écrit :
I have further optimized the build and updated quite a few thing on the guide including my current gear and POB/ tree. Change I have done on the tree is to branch down to take spirit void instead of the branches around devotion left of templar start. I did not realize that spirit void gives 25% increased mana leech / second (always thought it was 5% or did that change??) which is huge on Indigon and makes it easier to reach the 2000% spell damage cap. In fact I can afford to give up Sanctity (3pts) and Arcane will (2 pts) and allocate them to Mental Rapidity and life nodes.

The new ring circle of fear (increased HOI buff, reduced mana reservation) feels worth it as it adds around 10% more DPS which I have replaced the rare ring with.

My POB damage on WO shows already more than 1m and I am still using the cheap 2nd wand linked.

I'm still getting more damage with two scepters crafted like mine (still missing the hybrid spell / extra chaos unveiled mod >.>). About 1.1M.

There's something important worth mentioning, and I think you should make a red note of it, if you don't craft increased flask effect on belt you need the conqueror jewel else dying sun will only add 2 projectiles.
I have been having a really hard time getting this build going. I am saving up for a dying sun, I have 1 ex and some change. I can't really do map bosses very well. I can tell that this build could be very strong, but I think I tried to get it started with too little currency.
"
MrChubms a écrit :
I have been having a really hard time getting this build going. I am saving up for a dying sun, I have 1 ex and some change. I can't really do map bosses very well. I can tell that this build could be very strong, but I think I tried to get it started with too little currency.

I feel ya, buddy. I'm in the same boat!
"
MrChubms a écrit :

You don't need Dying Sun right now, GMP is fine.
Use your Ex to buy a 21/20 Winter Orb gem - that will be a HUGE dps increase for you.
All builds are slow until you get (first) level 20 gems, then red maps can be slow until you get 20/20.
Also buy abyss jewels with added cold damage to spells to fill your jewel slots (+ ideally life and mana). And keep an eye out for wands with big added cold damage to spells + cast speed, on the cheap, to upgrade yours.

You also need a source of leech. Warlords mark ring, Berek's Grip ring, or leech enchant on boots. The good thing about Berek's Grip is you can still use Frostbite.

Make sure you are delving, it can be a good source of currency (chaos recipe, fossils). I used phase run gem and Rotgut to give me loads of zoom zoom zoom to blitz through delves fast.
Dernière édition par citizenX, le 27 mars 2019 19:50:17
"
citizenX a écrit :

Use your Ex to buy a 21/20 Winter Orb gem - that will be a HUGE dps increase for you.

Well I took a gamble and bought a 21/20 winter orb gem, and i must admit, that really improved things for the build. I can kill map bosses just fine now. Feels about 1000% better to play.
I have been getting leech from my atziri's flask so far which has worked great for life leech, but I am hoping to get a leech ring soon. This is my first real pathfinder, so I am still trying to deal with all my flask management. It's kinda tedious, but I can't really argue with the results.
Ty
Any videos of this mapping?
can someone tell me how to improve my character?
feels weak on single target
i know i still need to get 21/20 winter orb but is there any other thing i need to change to make this better?
"
Adriannjh a écrit :
can someone tell me how to improve my character?
feels weak on single target
i know i still need to get 21/20 winter orb but is there any other thing i need to change to make this better?

Your Indigon is really weak actually. You should get one with 25% spell damage, 58%+ increased mana cost and 10 increased max mana. The first 2 should help you get more damage quicker

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires