[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

What Kaom's Heart corruption is the best for this build?
"
Luki8998 a écrit :

probably either Phys reduction when standing or 10% dodge attacks

MY GOD, fossil crafting is so GREAT, cured my light resist prob on new hat AND kept the -9 fire to enemies... AND Phys as fire dam!! so happy :-) Now I gotta work a redic ignite build.

ONE QUESTION: Does the ignite prolif from Abberath's hooves do anything different that Beacon of Ruin? If no, not gonna try those...
Ok, I'm a new player to PoE (PS4 Console player, yes, a filthy casual). On top of that, I have a chromebook (extreme casual) and cannot download Path of Building. How can i go about actually seeing ANYTHING of relevance from this site? I found the build on YT and it looks like a lot of fun but I can't make out anything when it comes to passives.
Dernière édition par TheGamingSeshion, le 28 mars 2019 12:34:59
Hey! First i will say your build is amazing, but i have a question, if im using the atzxiri's step boots with 4L, when i swap to the kaohm's root, ill just forget about the 4 gems on my other bootS?
"
d3viant6 a écrit :
"
Luki8998 a écrit :

probably either Phys reduction when standing or 10% dodge attacks

MY GOD, fossil crafting is so GREAT, cured my light resist prob on new hat AND kept the -9 fire to enemies... AND Phys as fire dam!! so happy :-) Now I gotta work a redic ignite build.

ONE QUESTION: Does the ignite prolif from Abberath's hooves do anything different that Beacon of Ruin? If no, not gonna try those...

Fossil crafting is amazing :D Not sure about how Abberath's work :/

"
TheGamingSeshion a écrit :
Ok, I'm a new player to PoE (PS4 Console player, yes, a filthy casual). On top of that, I have a chromebook (extreme casual) and cannot download Path of Building. How can i go about actually seeing ANYTHING of relevance from this site? I found the build on YT and it looks like a lot of fun but I can't make out anything when it comes to passives.

www.poeurl.com/clLa

"
Pgazs a écrit :
Hey! First i will say your build is amazing, but i have a question, if im using the atzxiri's step boots with 4L, when i swap to the kaohm's root, ill just forget about the 4 gems on my other bootS?

Tnx! :)
Yeah, you can't put gems in Kaom's Roots but that's only vs Uber Elder.

"
Proteozym a écrit :
Thank you Torstein for the amazing build! I'm having a ton of fun with it!

Ty too for the kind words :)

"
Stwz a écrit :
Hello OP, thanks for helping with the PoB, if u got more spare time, would you mind helping me on what gear piece I should aim for next? atm I got 1 exalt and like 10 chaos so Im not very rich.. heh

Definitely Elder ring with Warlord's Mark curse on hit because if I see correctly you don't have leech atm.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 28 mars 2019 17:47:02
been having fun playing this build but got bored after a while running with no upgrades to my league starter version, but don't get me wrong the build is solid for mapping. I tried out other builds until I found some stuff worth few exalts and decided to invest them to my incinerate witch and boy I love it.
I still got one-shoted from time to time, but I blame it on my inexperience to some mechanics. I think I got most of the recommended equipment. I'd love some input, though:

Spoiler

I only have clarity mod (-9 mana for skills) on my watcher's eye.

Managed to kill my 1st shaper of this league, got no serious trouble on t14 - Guardians; though I died once at hydra (dem bubbles of death!)
"
Pakradenz a écrit :
been having fun playing this build but got bored after a while running with no upgrades to my league starter version, but don't get me wrong the build is solid for mapping. I tried out other builds until I found some stuff worth few exalts and decided to invest them to my incinerate witch and boy I love it.
I still got one-shoted from time to time, but I blame it on my inexperience to some mechanics. I think I got most of the recommended equipment. I'd love some input, though:

Spoiler

I only have clarity mod (-9 mana for skills) on my watcher's eye.

Managed to kill my 1st shaper of this league, got no serious trouble on t14 - Guardians; though I died once at hydra (dem bubbles of death!)

dump that hat, get 10% incinerate per stage one, it will be pricey to get a 84 base, trust me I check daily for new ones :-) just get a hubris 84+ and triple fossil craft (scorched, pristine, prismatic) and that's kick your deeps over a million. OR pray for a <80 to go up for 50c :-)

watcher's eye with anger and clarity both 25ex...........
is that a must for anger fire penetration???
"
golden88 a écrit :
watcher's eye with anger and clarity both 25ex...........
is that a must for anger fire penetration???

imho, HELL NO, get -9 rez on hat for cheap and get a 2ex clarity mana regen + anger fire damage leech, works good for me anyway. OP may give diff advice, thant's mine FWIW
Dernière édition par iDT, le 31 mars 2019 14:49:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires