[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Hello, I've been playing ur build and thourougly enjoying it so far, Im close to hitting 89 and I noticed that the PoB stops at lvl 89 so Im wondering what nodes to get next. Also atm I have Kaom's Heart, 5L The Searing Touch, Stygian Vise and Atziri's Steps so Im wondering, which piece should I aim for next.

Tyvm if you could help me out :)
what do you guys think i should go for next? save for 6l Martyr of Innocence?
"
Choajooa a écrit :

I just started this build 2 days ago as a league starter and it is going pretty smooth so far but my gear is still garbo.
What would you recommend me to upgrade first?
I was thinking about getting a proper helmet(+2 maximum stages because the other one is too expensive) and Atziri's Steps with the right links first since the other upgrade are too expensive for me at the moment

Any Incinerate enchant is better than no enchant xD
Seeing your gear i think prob best next upgrade would be Elder rare ring to get the leech from the ring and provide mana to reserve Anger.
Buy Atziri's Steps and craft on bench 3 red sockets...

"
d0nutHAZE a écrit :
Hi OP,

Just want to thank you for this amazing build. Been enjoying it since i started yesterday and ive been clearing most content smoothly.

Just would like to get your thoughts on which auras i should be mapping with? currently i don't have end game head gear/shaper/elder rings etc. I'm currently running anger & herald of ash. However i tend to face some mana issues during bossing, on a 5L with maxed lvl gems. Anyway i can solve this issue?

Ty for the feedback! Im glad you are having fun with the build. :)
While i was away, someone already gave you advice.
gl&hf

"
Gioggik a écrit :
Hey, just wanted to thank you for the build, has been pretty amazing for me.
I'm done with shaper and uber elder, now looking for delve bosses.
Whenever i get my hands on a good Watcher's eye i'll finally use Anger and get my dps even higher.

Tyvm for the feedback! Keep it hot :D

"
nEgativezEro89 a écrit :
Why is everyone chasing the 10% increased per stage enchant anyway? +2 stages is the markedly better option.

Because you only benefit from +2 if you channel to minimum 9th stage and that increases standing time. From 10% per stage you are always buffed for some percentage. +2 makes effectively 10% more dps than 10% per stage ench, but i just find the other one more usable overall. Especially when you must often dodge boss attacks (Uber Elder) and you don't want to be stuck too much in place.
Can't go much wrong with either of them. Pick what you think is best for you.

"
MAKACEK a écrit :
If u swap incinerate with vaal flameblast u have somewhat viable flameblast build, shaper down quite comfortably, u elder is next

True, this build can easily be modified for Flameblast! :)

"
a_Foe a écrit :
Hey sorry to ask, I'm relatively new but as I am low on currency, are there any recommended setups I should use until I can afford a 5L+ staff and Kaom's heart? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Until you can afford 5L staff use any piece of caster crap you can find with spell damage/fire damage/cast speed/elemental damage/fire damage to spells... 2x wands, 2x scepters and so on. After a 5L staff go for the Kaom's heart.

"
Stwz a écrit :
Hello, I've been playing ur build and thourougly enjoying it so far, Im close to hitting 89 and I noticed that the PoB stops at lvl 89 so Im wondering what nodes to get next. Also atm I have Kaom's Heart, 5L The Searing Touch, Stygian Vise and Atziri's Steps so Im wondering, which piece should I aim for next.

Tyvm if you could help me out :)

Nice to hear you are having good time! :)
You are looking at the starter PoB. Switch to the full build PoB.

"
Snibe a écrit :
what do you guys think i should go for next? save for 6l Martyr of Innocence?

6L something. Searing Touch, Martyr, Crafted staff...

Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 23 mars 2019 17:54:27
Hello OP, thanks for helping with the PoB, if u got more spare time, would you mind helping me on what gear piece I should aim for next? atm I got 1 exalt and like 10 chaos so Im not very rich.. heh

Dernière édition par Stwz, le 23 mars 2019 19:06:45
deleted
Dernière édition par usedtoiletpaper, le 17 avr. 2019 17:16:18
So far so good, I'm playing this build since the start of synthesis league. I'v collected all the gear except for a 6L martyr... getting close though. It's been a walk in the park until higher tier maps (14-15-16) getting 1 shot from time to time...

I'm just a bit in the dark about some parts how they should work, because it seems they don't.

(Vaal) Grace seems not to be supported by CWD and with Anger,Herald of ash and clarity taking 80%+ reserved mana it seems kind of useless no? Or am I missing something here?
I get vaal righteous fire for the buff, but i'm just wondering aren't there any better combo's we could use instead? I can't leech enough for regular righteous fire that's for sure...

I'm level 92 now and getting close to the end of path of building although it seems obvious what directions I can take for the remaining points. suggestions are welcome.

Suggestion for improvement on my gear are welcome, thx!

Dernière édition par FutureFear, le 24 mars 2019 22:55:07
deleted
Dernière édition par usedtoiletpaper, le 17 avr. 2019 17:15:38
Hi folks, well I'm still just loving Incinertate! Finally 6L my staff and did literally my very first ever fossil craft, one shot gave my this hat (first try)

NOW, I have also found that my wep swap has PLENTY of DPS and speed to run it thru about 90% of content <T10 (including Synthesis), but the big stick is GREAT for bosses. I just love the SPEED of Bodyswap and keeping it on wep swap is SUPER convenient. You CAN have best of both worlds!

I actually ran that 6L hat for awhile and I'm not sure it'd be my main build but it's DEF an option! In that use, you can use a 6L Vaal RF in staff and (probably) nuke the shit out of ANY content when it's up. I _DO_ plan on running this (and only) char full league SO if I make any headway on ALT builds I will share :-)

Dernière édition par d3viant6, le 25 mars 2019 07:28:38
Hi guys anyone did any theory crafting on the best possible Staff Craft?
"
Agency a écrit :
Hi guys anyone did any theory crafting on the best possible Staff Craft?

dunno, but I saw a SICK +2 light gems with CWC built in so something along these lines with fire and fireball on CWC?

Another subject: Circle of Anguish (1 or 2) would give in the ballpark of 100% DPS with about 30% mana reserved, so just manage resists on ammy / gloves? This is something that needs some checking.

ALSO, I'm NOT running clarity, running Warlord's mark, running MoM and my mana is totally fine.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires