[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

trying ur build, at the moment it is maaasssssive , all bosses 1 seg and all dying, just one day and near to the atlas! OP dude , love u!
Dernière édition par Saytru, le 31 janv. 2019 01:26:17
"
Saytru a écrit :
trying ur build, at the moment it is maaasssssive , all bosses 1 seg and all dying, just one day and near to the atlas! OP dude , love u!

<3 have fun
This looks really nice. Very nice boss DPS.
Tnx!

-videos update! :)
Well im kinda impressed :O
im at 3m Shaper DPS by now and i never had so much fun with a build
i can rly lay to everyones heart to at least try this build!
Im using kinda other belt though with another stats on it.. (sadly i dont know how to link items!)
this might be the build to refresh my interest for the league. i was about to end it but i might give your build a chance. seems really fun
Seens realy fun your incinerate build. But i will make it in next league, do you recomended as a league started?
"
Schattenblick a écrit :
Well im kinda impressed :O
im at 3m Shaper DPS by now and i never had so much fun with a build
i can rly lay to everyones heart to at least try this build!
Im using kinda other belt though with another stats on it.. (sadly i dont know how to link items!)

Tnx for the feedback^^, i'm rly glad that you are enjoying it!

"
Drunkprince a écrit :
this might be the build to refresh my interest for the league. i was about to end it but i might give your build a chance. seems really fun

Give it a go. Build eats syndicate for breakfast. :)

"
DarkSamux a écrit :
Seens realy fun your incinerate build. But i will make it in next league, do you recomended as a league started?

I should be a solid league starter with garbage gear considering what i pulled out of it now. But some of the items for the full build can be expensive early league so it's up to you to decide.
I will surely experiment more and make version for the league start in the next month. Incinerate is pretty strong.
what applies warlords mark from the elder ring? incinerate doesn't apply it does it?
"
Blakwhysper a écrit :
what applies warlords mark from the elder ring? incinerate doesn't apply it does it?

Totally it does

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires