[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
darkblade1122 a écrit :
hey,love the guide so far but isnt it better to swap out mark of the shaper with
?

this ring feels rly strong in this league and has like the same price

I agree, that ring looks op. I can't tell how much stronger it is than Mark of the Shaper cause PoB doesn't have it.
The down side is loosing ~200 life with potential 10% increased life from Mark of The Shaper.
If you want to go for more dps go with this ring.

"
Kurahiko a écrit :
Seeing that the best staff you've mentioned is no longer craftable, what mods do i need for the best dps staff now?

I can't tell yet with 100% certainty because some mods overlap (like some hybrids that have cast speed and cast speed mod). I will have to test it out. I fu*ked up last league like 10ex trying to get best possible combo so you don't have to experiment.

"
RyderFoxx a écrit :
So what gems should be qual 20? Should all of them be?

All gems in 6L should be 20% quality.

"
Dralyne a écrit :
There's a few better items, a better way to run the tree in an optimized manner, and a new staff that can be crafted. The creator of this hasn't built this in the current league and imo didn't fully optimize the build .. Have folks ran Uber Elder with it IN Synth? I have no clue and running it in Standard with a staff we can no longer get in league wouldn't be sufficient proof.

Would be nice to see a video of someone in league, what items they're currently using, and a truly optimized tree. Those fire nodes up north aren't worth it as I can garner way more DPS going Explosive Impact and grabbing some staff nodes instead. If you're ES, then sure the ES Leech is a plus ....

So many more ways to do this build and win :-) ... Share share share!

Idk wtf are you talking about. My build is fully tested and optimized. In Betrayal league I played almost 2 full months with it. Did ~50 Uber Elders with a record around 2'30''. Shaper is a joke. All videos were done in a testing phase with Martyr of Innocence except Kurgal. I pushed the build to it's limits during Delving until i died almost at every node.
It's optimized to lvl93 because that's something that largest player base can achieve. If you want to go to lvl100 thats a different story. It has items that most of the folks can get, not some niche rares or synthesized items that are pain in the ass to make. It's made in a way to be well rounded and not to brake a bank with mandatory Empower gems and similar. As you can see lots of guys are not swimming in currency.
Last league it wasn't possible to go +2 fire gems + Empower crafting route because it drastically ramped up mana cost. Now we have mana - node.

If you think my build is bad feel free to make your own. :)

"
UKNOWHOWIMROCKIN a écrit :
Anyone else finding that a 5-link searing touch feels better than a 6-link martyr? Have't 6-linked my searing touch yet and just got lucky with the warlord curse ring craft. What should I save up for next? Kaom's? Or the Watcher's Eye jewel?

Kaom's next!
ps. Difference between Martyr and Searing is ~10-15%

"
Jestur99 a écrit :
"
Shakiko a écrit :
"
Myzreal a écrit :
Coloring Atziri's Step to 3R1G is a pain in the ass

3R recipe on crafting bench. 120 Chromes seem expensive at first, but considering you'd need around 400 chromes on avg when using them normally, it's cheaper.

Chance to get 3R with 1G are 80%, so you must be unlucky to do it twice b/c u got B or a 4th red. Even then, 240 <<< 400+

I like this post. I've rolled twice now for 3R and got 4R and 3R 1B. hoping next 120 will give it to me.

Rly bad rng mate. He was correct on crafting chances. You just got bad luck. xD

"
Jestur99 a écrit :
I have a question on mana reservation. Are there any auras that are auto cast? If i run Ash(19/20), clarity(1/0), anger(20/0) it leaves me at about 30%, I can't cast Grace(10/0) because it reserves too much mana, and I haven't made it to aspect of the Spider yet. Will the Clarity Watcher's eye fix that? (the 4-6% mana) or did i miss something somewhere?

This build has been by far the most fun I've had playing. It really can do everything I've gotten to so far. Thx

-Edit, i'm sitting at 933 mana (273 usuable /933 total)

You are not meant to use Grace aura just Vaal Grace. Rest of the mana will be reserved by Aspect of the Spider.

"
viperakias a écrit :
which enchant you prefer for gloves/boots ?

Boots 10% elemental penetration
Gloves, pretty much all are crap and reflection one is annoying af.

"
Zsno a écrit :
Very nice league starter!!!(I just started the league)

only costed me two magic wands (with some luck ofc)
both with increased spell damage and increased fire damage. and it's been steamrolling the content.

Glad to hear, keep pushing :D

"
LouiNuailati a écrit :
hey bro. great guide.

one thing is puzzling me and i need your help.

you say the build uses "acrobatics" and "phase acrobatics" for defense.

but in all the paste-bin links you provided for the trees, you are not even near the acrobatics node !

am not sure, maybe am looking at a wrong thing. appreciate your support.

Pls reload pastebins from the main page. I checked many times so far, everything is ok. Maybe you are looking at the wrong leveling segment. In bottom left area is a menu for different levels of passive tree.

"
d3viant6 a écrit :
"
Zsno a écrit :

both with increased spell damage and increased fire damage. and it's been steamrolling the content.

slap a CWC and bodyswap into your chest and watch magic happens (with incinerate and combust), cast incinerate :-)

Dude..its insine for mapping u change my quality of life with this gem links ^^
This setup is only for maps or able to for bosses?

"
CashD a écrit :
"
d3viant6 a écrit :
"
Zsno a écrit :

slap a CWC and bodyswap into your chest and watch magic happens (with incinerate and combust), cast incinerate :-)

Dude..its insine for mapping u change my quality of life with this gem links ^^
This setup is only for maps or able to for bosses?

You lose alot of DPS vs bosses as you need to reserve 2 gems for CWC and Chanling, so it only works well if you can still finish them easily.(aka are overgeared anyways)

Also, bosses with adds are bad, as once you kill the adds you teleport around randomly, not burnimating the boss anymore.

Cheap solution would be to e.g. swap CWC with faster casting gems in your weapon before you do the boss.

Abit more expensive would be using swap weapon. For low or mid-level mapping a 4 link (up to t6-ish) or 5 link (up tpo t11-ish) Searing touch worked really well for me, just swap weapon for map boss.

A really expensive route would be to mirror your 6-link and gems. I guess that would be the way to go for endgame bosses.
Dernière édition par Shakiko, le 19 mars 2019 20:03:50

"

You lose alot of DPS vs bosses as you need to reserve 2 gems for CWC and Chanling, so it only works well if you can still finish them easily.(aka are overgeared anyways)

Also, bosses with adds are bad, as once you kill the adds you teleport around randomly, not burnimating the boss anymore.

Cheap solution would be to e.g. swap CWC with faster casting gems in your weapon before you do the boss.

Abit more expensive would be using swap weapon. For low or mid-level mapping a 4 link (up to t6-ish) or 5 link (up tpo t11-ish) Searing touch worked really well for me, just swap weapon for map boss.

A really expensive route would be to mirror your 6-link and gems. I guess that would be the way to go for endgame bosses.

I just checked on the boss and it's really weak dps so yee, only using for mapping CwC and BodySwap, but still my defence is to weak, some mechanics just one shoot me, any advices for improve defence i can have much less dps, just want defence, it's annoying to die on bosses, with 7k+ life I thought I would not be able to dying in 1 shoot ^^.
I think i need to try RF build xD..

also TorsteinTheFallen u should upgrade ur GEM LINKS for this topic delv/synthesis and mapping with this gem links with CwC and bodyswap, its insane.
Dernière édition par CashD, le 20 mars 2019 01:06:54

ops, I created it by mistake
Dernière édition par CashD, le 19 mars 2019 20:42:45
Firstly,

Thanks a million to the OP. One of the most fun builds I played in a while. Almost at the level BL/Arc with PPs build which was until now my most fav build. For single target I would choose this over that.

A couple of things werent clear to me in the beginning such as what auras/curses to use at what time. Herald of Ash/Anger/Blashphemy-Warlord/Elder-Warlords/Clarity. Also how Orb of Storms/Arcane/Ele-Overload depends on these due to limited sockets when u start wearing Kaoms Heart.

Vaal Righteous Fire/Clarity -- These 2 will move between the Oos and Curse/herald groups group depending elder ring/watcher's eye presence. Clarity has no purpose without the watchers eye while elder ring makes Blasphemy/Warlords mark redundant.

Note that the Elder ring curse works best with Orb of Storm hitting than your Incenerate as Oos can be used as a scout before Incenerate. Very useful for those pesky no life mana regen maps.

What worked for me:

1. Use HoA first as soon as you get it. lvl 16
2. Use HoA and Anger at lvl 24
3. At 31 use Anger + Blashpemy/Warlords ( keep levelling HoA)
4. Switch back to HoA + Blashphemy/WM after Uber Lab but keep leveling Anger
5. Once you have Elder Curse Ring use Anger + HoA and make sure the other 4 gems are Oos/Arcane/Inc Crit/Flame dash. Ele Overload is 40% more damage and Inc crit on Oos makes sure its always active.
6. Finally Watchers eye and clarity replaced Praxis
"
d3viant6 a écrit :
"
Zsno a écrit :

I'll try it on!
isn't there a cheaper alternative for the elder ring? Normal price is 4 or 5 ex, right?
"
isn't there a cheaper alternative for the elder ring? Normal price is 4 or 5 ex, right?

only if you also want gg resists and life.

The "cheap" Elder rings (with just curse and 70 life) start at 40-50c atm. Those with (tons) of resistances on top will get more affordable the longer the league goes on.

alternative cheap-skate way:
Keep a Blasphemy + Warlord's setup.
The ring "just" frees up 2 links (and mana) and enables Mark of the Shaper ring while tanking your life and resists. Considering Mark of the shaper is around 1.5 ex and you need to compensate for the lost life/resists somewhere else (aka buy more expensive gear in other slots), I'd tag those as luxury upgrades that you might only need later on only, when you got dough.
The build works without squeezing out the last bits (approx 20% more) of dmg though.
At least for me, up to t12 was doable on just a 5l, w/o kaom's/shaper/WLMring.

Should be more than enough time to farm the cash for the endgame upgrades.

Dernière édition par Shakiko, le 20 mars 2019 06:24:47

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires