[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Myzreal a écrit :
Coloring Atziri's Step to 3R1G is a pain in the ass

3R recipe on crafting bench. 120 Chromes seem expensive at first, but considering you'd need around 400 chromes on avg when using them normally, it's cheaper.

Chance to get 3R with 1G are 80%, so you must be unlucky to do it twice b/c u got B or a 4th red. Even then, 240 <<< 400+
hey,love the guide so far but isnt it better to swap out mark of the shaper with
?

this ring feels rly strong in this league and has like the same price
Seeing that the best staff you've mentioned is no longer craftable, what mods do i need for the best dps staff now?
So what gems should be qual 20? Should all of them be?
"
darkblade1122 a écrit :
hey,love the guide so far but isnt it better to swap out mark of the shaper with
?

this ring feels rly strong in this league and has like the same price

That does look strong, I too am wondering. That says synthesized though, is that a craftable from the new synthesis system or a drop in the memory zones? I don't recall seeing it before.
There's a few better items, a better way to run the tree in an optimized manner, and a new staff that can be crafted. The creator of this hasn't built this in the current league and imo didn't fully optimize the build .. Have folks ran Uber Elder with it IN Synth? I have no clue and running it in Standard with a staff we can no longer get in league wouldn't be sufficient proof.

Would be nice to see a video of someone in league, what items they're currently using, and a truly optimized tree. Those fire nodes up north aren't worth it as I can garner way more DPS going Explosive Impact and grabbing some staff nodes instead. If you're ES, then sure the ES Leech is a plus ....

So many more ways to do this build and win :-) ... Share share share!
Anyone else finding that a 5-link searing touch feels better than a 6-link martyr? Have't 6-linked my searing touch yet and just got lucky with the warlord curse ring craft. What should I save up for next? Kaom's? Or the Watcher's Eye jewel?
"
Dralyne a écrit :
There's a few better items, a better way to run the tree in an optimized manner, and a new staff that can be crafted. The creator of this hasn't built this in the current league and imo didn't fully optimize the build .. Have folks ran Uber Elder with it IN Synth? I have no clue and running it in Standard with a staff we can no longer get in league wouldn't be sufficient proof.

Would be nice to see a video of someone in league, what items they're currently using, and a truly optimized tree. Those fire nodes up north aren't worth it as I can garner way more DPS going Explosive Impact and grabbing some staff nodes instead. If you're ES, then sure the ES Leech is a plus ....

He re-did the PoB for this league specifically and made multiple fixes. If you have a "better" way to build it then by all means show. His build with the right gear will already hit 3 million DPS which is no small feat for a channeling caster.

Outside of a few different nodes I'm not seeing much you can sacrifice with not taking the upper most fire nodes. If you go to level 100 there's a few EXTRA options available though. But that requires a lot of map grinding (and completion of the Memory Nexus events within said maps, and the nexus itself, or extreme deep delving).
"
UKNOWHOWIMROCKIN a écrit :
Anyone else finding that a 5-link searing touch feels better than a 6-link martyr? Have't 6-linked my searing touch yet and just got lucky with the warlord curse ring craft. What should I save up for next? Kaom's? Or the Watcher's Eye jewel?

I'd guess Kaoms for life, eliminates some of our squishyness.
"
PhazonXenomorph a écrit :
"
Dralyne a écrit :

He re-did the PoB for this league specifically and made multiple fixes. If you have a "better" way to build it then by all means show. His build with the right gear will already hit 3 million DPS which is no small feat for a channeling caster.

Outside of a few different nodes I'm not seeing much you can sacrifice with not taking the upper most fire nodes. If you go to level 100 there's a few EXTRA options available though. But that requires a lot of map grinding (and completion of the Memory Nexus events within said maps, and the nexus itself, or extreme deep delving).

I'll work on making a fully updated POB in time .. One thing I've personally done though is swap in Empower for Faster Casting .. There's also a way to make a staff that's even stronger than previous patch due to Synthesis mod ..

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires