[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Still amazing!

Did shapper on a 5L and it was super easy. Dps is amazing and I am so far from reaching the end game gear!!

My stuff so far...

Spoiler
"
ivanfromukraine a écrit :
Looking very much for help on my gear atm Lvl 86:

Spoiler

Finally got the money for Kaom's it's absolutely necessary because I'm so squishy.

1. What should I upgrade next?
2. Are the items and mods the right ones for the build? What is my strongest and my weakest item?

Love the build so far, thanks for building it for us!

Also btw how can I link my jewels in the passive tree in the forum?

Ench on ring useless, on belt too
If you got enough of res, buy Mortyr, this gives you nice damage
ナンクルナイサ、カ。。。
"
sithur a écrit :
Hey there.

First of all, very nice build. Currently farming T0-13 maps very easily, one shotting all mobs, boss are quite easy as well.

I got Kaom's and a 5L Martyr. 6.5k life, all res caped except chaos.

I just got Yoke of Suffering (the amulet), what do you guys think of it? could it be of any use in our build?

Tnx!
Going Yoke will give you little more damage but you will lose life and potential slot to craft Aspect of the Spider

"
Got martyr on a 5link. Should i drop faster casting for bossing and replace it with conc effect?

No. Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated Effect should be the 6th gem.

"
TomeReader a écrit :
This is the first build that's worked out for me, and it is unbelievably fun to play (melting bosses in under a minute is so satisfying). It is also a lot more forgiving than I thought it would be. As of level 71, I still haven't gotten anything with five or six linked sockets, but Incinerate still works very well. I think I got lucky with this ring, since it means that Incinerate doesn't use mana.
Thank you very much for posting this build, I am really enjoying it!

Tyvm!
Don't forget to gradually upgrade your gear with accent on life and use Warlord's aura.

"
Bmxant a écrit :
Really enjoying the build, but I'm so terribly squishy that it's frustrating.

80k ish tooltip buffed and 5005 life.

Spoiler

What should I upgrade next? Most stuff is really expensive.

Thanks!

You are dying because you dont have leech. Take out Anger for now and use Blasphemy-Warlord's mark to get leech. It will be much better. Lisonn gave you the correct advice.
Kaom's Heart next upgrade!!

"
Zodiam a écrit :
Just wanted to step in and say im really enjoying this build.

Been rolling with Kaoms and Searing Touch for a couple of days and just got enough to buy a Martyr, then it drops in the last map before i intend to buy it
:)

Glad to hear! Keep it hot :D

"
ivanfromukraine a écrit :
Looking very much for help on my gear atm Lvl 86:

Spoiler

Finally got the money for Kaom's it's absolutely necessary because I'm so squishy.

1. What should I upgrade next?
2. Are the items and mods the right ones for the build? What is my strongest and my weakest item?

Love the build so far, thanks for building it for us!

Also btw how can I link my jewels in the passive tree in the forum?

Make your profile public so I can see your character.
Take out the jewels into inventory then paste them here.

"
totalover a écrit :
Why kaom in POB got one more lane +20% to dmg ?

Look at FAQ at the main page.

"
RyderFoxx a écrit :
Wondering if you can take a look at see what I can do better? About to add the Shaper ring, however my res is pretty low and will be lower without le heup.

Oh boy lots of mistakes here. You haven't followed my passive tree upgrade progression and at lvl 81 you still dont have Acrobatics and PhaseAcro.
1.Arcane Surge should be level 4 not 18.
2.You need Vaal Righteous Fire not plain Righteous fire.
3.Why Dynamo nodes??
tips
1.belt could have more life
2.you need to better balance your res thru items. You are 50%+ overcapped on fire and have only 30% lightning res

"
Sorytis16 a écrit :
Still amazing!

Did shapper on a 5L and it was super easy. Dps is amazing and I am so far from reaching the end game gear!!

My stuff so far...

Spoiler

Congrats! :D

Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 17 mars 2019 07:00:57
With 3.6 it's now alot easier to leech ES. Could a Mom/EB version of this build be done? Spec out of Acro, get Ethereal Feast or maybe just use Energy Leech gem?
I compared items in PoB and cant understand why diffrent between my staff and ur from PoB is 700k :D

Current eq: Dont look for PHASE RUN in boots(its only for delve)
Spoiler

Still need currency to improve my equipment.
Diffrent between my and your DPS is 2mln(This 1 mln DPS its enough at the moment, shaper waiting for me!First kill incoming with ur build) I killing everything with one click in T15-T16, have big trouble on guardians, some mechanics just one shoot me on 7.1k HP..e.g falling roocks in mino, him attacks too, only hydra at the moment is easy.
I feel too squishy, Its the only ONE small disappointment, what is important in that build.. is a fun and I appreciate the work u put in!
Maybe you can make some small changes with ES leech or make more variation of ur build, like more tanky and less dmg, dont forget about my staff Sir!
but again, love ur build!
and now i see in PoB my "elemental damage with attacks skill" on BELT and RING doesn't work with Incinerate^^Oh my...
Dernière édition par CashD, le 17 mars 2019 09:27:40
"
CashD a écrit :
I compared items in PoB and cant understand why diffrent between my staff and ur from PoB is 700k :D

Current eq: Dont look for PHASE RUN in boots(its only for delve)
Spoiler

Still need currency to improve my equipment.
Diffrent between my and your DPS is 2mln(This 1 mln DPS its enough at the moment, shaper waiting for me!First kill incoming with ur build) I killing everything with one click in T15-T16, have big trouble on guardians, some mechanics just one shoot me on 7.1k HP..e.g falling roocks in mino, him attacks too, only hydra at the moment is easy.
I feel too squishy, Its the only ONE small disappointment, what is important in that build.. is a fun and I appreciate the work u put in!
Maybe you can make some small changes with ES leech or make more variation of ur build, like more tanky and less dmg, dont forget about my staff Sir!
but again, love ur build!
and now i see in PoB my "elemental damage with attacks skill" on BELT and RING doesn't work with Incinerate^^Oh my...

Hi im glad you like the build and that you are doing great.
I took a look at your char and this is a right configuration setup to see your dps on Shaper atm.
https://pastebin.com/FET3SA31

1. You still have to level your gems. Later on buy Incinerate lvl 21/20.
2. Put Cast When Damage Taken Gem in boots
3. Your Wise Oak flask is not working because your uncapped fire res is not highest. Sell Wise Oak buy Atziri's Promise with 15% elemental as chaos
4. You are missing:
-helmet enchant
-Aspect of the Spider
-Mark of the Shaper ring
- -9% fire resistance to nearby enemies on helmet
- Watcher's eye with Clarity mod + Anger mod
- elemental penetration mod on amulet
5. Get UBER LAB done, thats a big dps boost
6. Overall cast speed is little lower than mine 12.5 vs 14+ casts/sec
All in all your are on a good path. Guardians are most of the times harder than Shaper. In videos you can see how I steamrolled Minotaur and even took a big hit, but my dps was way higher than yours so he doesn't have chance to hit me many times. It's not a facetanking build. You have life to take one or two big ones but you can't sustain beatings like a Juggernaut. It will be much much easier with higher dps. Don't forget to use Vaal Grace and Vaal Righteous Fire vs Bosses.
You have green light from me to go on Shaper ;)
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 17 mars 2019 10:20:31
"
highwind123 a écrit :
With 3.6 it's now alot easier to leech ES. Could a Mom/EB version of this build be done? Spec out of Acro, get Ethereal Feast or maybe just use Energy Leech gem?

It's a viable option but I just don't have time atm to make es variant build. I will make it for sure soon.
build is pretty good if you can get used to the channeling life style.

cleared all content with this gear with ease:

Dernière édition par Charlieofdoom, le 17 mars 2019 11:03:33

"
RyderFoxx a écrit :
Wondering if you can take a look at see what I can do better? About to add the Shaper ring, however my res is pretty low and will be lower without le heup.

Oh boy lots of mistakes here. You haven't followed my passive tree upgrade progression and at lvl 81 you still dont have Acrobatics and PhaseAcro.
3.Why Dynamo nodes??
tips
2.you need to better balance your res thru items. You are 50%+ overcapped on fire and have only 30% lightning res

I chose Dynamo since my mana regen was not keeping up with the drain from incinerate.

My life is somewhat fine as I don't find myself having to heal often save for izario traps.

And the res is just down to finding the right gear right now.

And your POB doesn't show that you have them, I chose the full build one and it had what I put save for the Dynamo

"
RyderFoxx a écrit :

"
RyderFoxx a écrit :

3.Why Dynamo nodes??
tips

I chose Dynamo since my mana regen was not keeping up with the drain from incinerate.

My life is somewhat fine as I don't find myself having to heal often save for izario traps.

And the res is just down to finding the right gear right now.

And your POB doesn't show that you have them, I chose the full build one and it had what I put save for the Dynamo

UPDATE:

I crafted some more lightning res and added the path to phase acrobatics, so I'll use some regret orbs to get close to them, I see that you stated that you use the phase acrobatics in your logs but your POB doesn't show the path, just letting you know, I will remove the Dynamo tree and see how that works.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires