[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Transistory19 a écrit :
On a new character would you rather have a Martyr of Innocence and a tabula to start, or a searing touch and a kaoms heart?

Need to decide which one I want to buy

Searing touch and Kaoms!
Hey there.

First of all, very nice build. Currently farming T0-13 maps very easily, one shotting all mobs, boss are quite easy as well.

I got Kaom's and a 5L Martyr. 6.5k life, all res caped except chaos.

I just got Yoke of Suffering (the amulet), what do you guys think of it? could it be of any use in our build?
Got martyr on a 5link. Should i drop faster casting for bossing and replace it with conc effect?
where do u get the endurance charges?
"
skaillor a écrit :
where do u get the endurance charges?

he has a ring with warlords mark
never mind i found it..
Dernière édition par SulakAlNanna, le 16 mars 2019 10:40:16
"
sithur a écrit :

I just got Yoke of Suffering (the amulet), what do you guys think of it? could it be of any use in our build?

~3% increased DPS sounds pretty useless, I think
Btw, no life
ナンクルナイサ、カ。。。
This is the first build that's worked out for me, and it is unbelievably fun to play (melting bosses in under a minute is so satisfying). It is also a lot more forgiving than I thought it would be. As of level 71, I still haven't gotten anything with five or six linked sockets, but Incinerate still works very well. I think I got lucky with this ring, since it means that Incinerate doesn't use mana.
Thank you very much for posting this build, I am really enjoying it!
Hello, I was wondering if it's just how it was posted, but is there a reason Clarity is at lvl 1? I'd assume it's to keep mana reserve manageable, just wondering as I've run into that problem leveling it and I'm playing catch up.

Now with a lvl 17 clarity I've stopped leveling it just because I cannot risk not having enough mana.
deleted
Dernière édition par usedtoiletpaper, le 17 avr. 2019 17:15:00

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires