[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

Can someone check my gear. My dps feels super shitty. Very very slow trying to kill minotaur.
Dernière édition par dingleberryman, le 17 mai 2019 02:21:12
Dude. Hatred without Generosity and corrupted Quiver with Cold dmg to attacks is your problem. Change this 2 things and yours DPS raise up.

Explain : Quiver - With your corruption you give mobs possitive Cold Elemental resist instead of negative (on this place you should have fire / lightning dmg) or somewhere else on gear (ring, amulet, jewel).

Hatred - Without generosity it's not affect "More" than it should be. Why? Generosity maximize effect for your Agony Crawler and doesn't affect you, Again - Then u wont do with your Rain of Arrows - positive Cold resistance to mobs.
Could you tell me what kind of weapon should i use until i can get the multimodded bow like in the video?

Going to try it as a starter if it won't be nerfed next league.
Thanks !
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Build is okay

21.525 ES
Dernière édition par RedStark, le 23 mai 2019 15:42:12
"
Hey0cean a écrit :
Could you tell me what kind of weapon should i use until i can get the multimodded bow like in the video?

Thanks !

you can use a quill rain early in the league and switch to the elder bow whenever you can, even if you cannot fully finish it, it is still better than quill rain even with just 5link and vicious proj
"
"
Hey0cean a écrit :

Thanks !

you can use a quill rain early in the league and switch to the elder bow whenever you can, even if you cannot fully finish it, it is still better than quill rain even with just 5link and vicious proj

Thanks a lot !
Hope this build would avoid the nerf hammer :)
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"

Hi, KPPG. Any chance that you could add one more section in your guide to talk about priorities of gear upgrade, please? I'm very interested in using this build as a starter of next league. Recently, I'm following your youtube to practice leveling, and it went very smoothly. But I'm not very sure how to plan to upgrade budget gears and gems to final.

For example, when starting maps, I'm using quill rain bow, Hyrri's Bite quiver, and Dendrobate Sentinel Jacket. I think that I will try to get 2 Jewellers' touch to get the bow and the body armor 5-linked. Before Lv85, getting Soul Strike Spike, Rainbowstride Conjurer boots, and Bated Breath Chain belt is a higher priority. Once getting those 3 items, I think it should be good enough to become CI. Do you agree with that? But, after becoming to CI, I'm not very certain how I should do upgrades. I mean, should I get Vaal Regalia to craft before getting a 6L bow? Also, after using Discipline, there will no mana to using Hatred. So when should I start to get "reduced HoA reserve" gear so to use Hatred.

Can you please provide some suggestions regarding such upgrading for this build in your guide, please? thank you very much.
New Patch will come 3.7 will you update the passive tree and pastebin?.
Has anyone tried using Toxic Rain instead of Rain of Arrows?
Would anyone be able to kindly look over my progress of the build and make any suggestions about what I should try and upgrade next?

Will have to also save up much more currency, would also ask for any tips on making more currency for time invested. Thanks. Just got up to about Tier 10 maps, so should be interesting to see how it goes.
Dernière édition par ArmedCiv, le 30 mai 2019 23:07:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires