[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

Can u check your pastebin link. I cant use it in pob. Ty
No bandits in guide...reeeeeee
"
castlemaid a écrit :
No bandits in guide...reeeeeee

just open your eyes on the pob
Great build, had fun. First time leveled this build to lvl 99, then few times ripped for meh mechanics. Then i again goes back and hyped to made lvl 100 and i did it. It's not so hard with this build, you just need to be careful. I finished LVL 100, with about 15,8K ES and thats it. No mirror-tier gear is needed. So far most expensive item was "self-crafted" Bow, then Watcher's eye for Clarity as Extra ES. Everything else is viable. I started this build BTW as a started build. With Quill rain you can do pretty easily through story to maps, then you can start farm literally.
Dernière édition par Skel3ton, le 12 mai 2019 10:21:41
4-5 link on HoG untill get 6l pls?

perhaps the only thing that could be improved would be the option of an bow synthesis .. but I still have not clear the bow
Dernière édition par Garroshes, le 14 mai 2019 05:09:40
"
Garroshes a écrit :

perhaps the only thing that could be improved would be the option of an bow synthesis .. but I still have not clear the bow

You have added cold damage corruption on your quiver. That's really bad for your Elemental EQ since you run Hatred with generosity and you always give the mobs extra cold resistance and reduce their fire/lightning resistances. Change it to either added fire, added lightning or gain extra fire/lightning from phys.
The sulphur flask doesn't work without Zealot's Oath or I'm wrong here?
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
"
Garroshes a écrit :

You have added cold damage corruption on your quiver. That's really bad for your Elemental EQ since you run Hatred with generosity and you always give the mobs extra cold resistance and reduce their fire/lightning resistances. Change it to either added fire, added lightning or gain extra fire/lightning from phys.

true friend, thank you!
Actually I have two quivers and that I was wearing when I still did not use ee // .. I was wearing the worst option ... neglect that aspect you just pointed out to me .. I've already changed it to one that adds lightning damage

"
The sulphur flask doesn't work without Zealot's Oath or I'm wrong here?

The sulfur flask gives consecrated ground and if it is effective in our build. If the character has Zealot's Oath, the consecrated ground will regenerate the energy shield instead.
Dernière édition par Garroshes, le 14 mai 2019 14:49:28
Hi there,

Was just switching over to CI and I noticed a strange choice on your tree.

On the right of your tree https://i.imgur.com/tj8eUKS.png You choose to get a dex node instead of a 12% Evasion Rating + 12 ES + 4% All res node.

Generally, this build has no problems reaching the dex required for gems, so I was surprised by this choice. I've modified it in my build, but wanted to let you know

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires