[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

First of all thnx for the guide,

We are running this build together, but ran into some trouble with Hatred & EE. Since we are both running this build we are actually getting the hatred buff from eachother, which as far as i know screws up the point of taking EE. (would actually make our dps worse?)

Is there a solution for this or should we just run without EE ?
"
Jevâ a écrit :

We are running this build together, but ran into some trouble with Hatred & EE. Since we are both running this build we are actually getting the hatred buff from eachother, which as far as i know screws up the point of taking EE. (would actually make our dps worse?)

EE is a ton of damage for this build, in this case i would advise you to take "avatar of fire" from the tree this way you will deal only fire damage and you will both be able to proc EE correctly
"
"
Jevâ a écrit :

EE is a ton of damage for this build, in this case i would advise you to take "avatar of fire" from the tree this way you will deal only fire damage and you will both be able to proc EE correctly

I just tried taking that and that is not an option. taking that talent makes it impossible to stack Virulence.

i think its good replacement
Dernière édition par AntiSocialShizoid, le 22 mars 2019 12:33:59
"

Not really :) For the price of it it's possible to get a bit more all around rare. You can get way more ES on rare and some much needed resists :) And DPS is already sky high :) so +1 to hatred isn't much of a compensantion for the loss of other stats.
At least i think so :)
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz a écrit :
"

Not really :) For the price of it it's possible to get a bit more all around rare. You can get way more ES on rare and some much needed resists :) And DPS is already sky high :) so +1 to hatred isn't much of a compensantion for the loss of other stats.
At least i think so :)

Are your increased duration and dread banners swapped accidentally? You have increased duration on convocation instead of immortal call ;o
"
DjPapaz a écrit :

If your asking about my setup, that's intentional :) i have Inc duration linked with Vaal Discipline ;) i don;t need it for banner as i never place it down :D and then again, inc duration is only temporary till i get l3-4 empo for discipline :)
Wicked_Clown
Ahh missed that you're running vaal discipline, not just normal one. Got it!
Been running this build on a budget and It's been great so far. Thanks a lot for the guide!
Managed to snipe this one for 4c yesterday. While not optimal I'm sure it will serve me well for a long time.

Also, another question:
I found this one yesteday.

What do you guys think about Hatred corruption on it? Does it make a difference?
You can probably fossil craft that helm for a ton more ES, just probably lose the resists in the process

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires