[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
"

If you don't have empower just use added fire damage instead. Be sure to not mess your EE though and get lightning damage on attacks.

even lvl 1 empower in multicrafted elder bow is better than 20/20 added fire damage (+32% DPS added fire, +50% lvl 1 empower)

Oh ok. My Empower is lvl 2 atm :P, guess I will use it tho

Thanks.
"
MIKEakaBlackBerry a écrit :
"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
"

If you don't have empower just use added fire damage instead. Be sure to not mess your EE though and get lightning damage on attacks.

even lvl 1 empower in multicrafted elder bow is better than 20/20 added fire damage (+32% DPS added fire, +50% lvl 1 empower)

Oh ok. My Empower is lvl 2 atm :P, guess I will use it tho

Thanks.

if you have an elder bow with +2 support gems then you still prefer empower lvl 2 over added fire. if you still got quill rain though added fire is better
"
stormyknight a écrit :
Been min maxing the shit out of this build this is where im at:

Gears:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Path Of building link:
https://pastebin.com/fsXwZPQr

16kES, Arctic Armor, Dread Banner, Hatred, Disc, Clarity, Herald of agony.
3.8million shaper dps.

Everything Dies !

That's insane man keep going :D go for 30k ES !! lol
finally added pantheon
Couple of noob questions...

I assume the passives that provide "increased effect of non-curse auras" will boost ES from Discipline and damage from Hatred. Do they also affect range/area? Are there any aura attributes that they generally so NOT affect?

It sounds like Elemental Equilibrium is used, in this build, entirely to boost damage from Hatred. So no point getting it until you can add Hatred, correct? Also, I saw some comments about using both fire and lightning with Rain of Arrows. I wasn't clear whether the point was to be sure to use both, or NOT to use both. And in either case, I'm not clear why. I think I just don't understand enough about the detailed mechanics of RoA, HoA/Hatred and EE, and how they interact to drive damage.

Also, thanks to KPPG for all the work. The build thread is great and the vids, including the crafting, are especially noob friendly!
Dernière édition par GreyLensman, le 24 mars 2019 15:08:42
*edit nevermind
Dernière édition par Brikker, le 24 mars 2019 16:32:33

2614 fusings later I've got 6link. Now time to find another 12ex for mods and I'm gonna rock.

While playing at two 5-links, I feel really strong, I can do guardians and red elder with no problem, no hatred yet. Haven't tried uber, because of dumb elder spawning at t1 maps, but I feel like it's doable but long fight.
"
Couple of noob questions...

I assume the passives that provide "increased effect of non-curse auras" will boost ES from Discipline and damage from Hatred. Do they also affect range/area? Are there any aura attributes that they generally so NOT affect?

It sounds like Elemental Equilibrium is used, in this build, entirely to boost damage from Hatred. So no point getting it until you can add Hatred, correct? Also, I saw some comments about using both fire and lightning with Rain of Arrows. I wasn't clear whether the point was to be sure to use both, or NOT to use both. And in either case, I'm not clear why. I think I just don't understand enough about the detailed mechanics of RoA, HoA/Hatred and EE, and how they interact to drive damage.

Also, thanks to KPPG for all the work. The build thread is great and the vids, including the crafting, are especially noob friendly!

So if you want to be sure, the best is to get lightning damage to attacks to proc EE, the reason is that if you don't have empower gem you may want to use added fire damage on herald of agony before you can afford one, this way monsters will have 50% reduced fire and cold res.

Basically you attack with RoA reducing enemies fire and cold res by using a source of added lightning damage and the crawler deals more damage trough hatred and added fire damage.

And thanks for you comment much appreciated :)
Hey guys!

First thanks to amazing build guide and lot of tips in the latee portion of thread, been following closely!

I'm finally starting to have a blast with this build. I had a very very slow start. My first 6L of this league took 5860 +-5 fuses. I spent so much currency and inner rage trying to get my bow 6led but in the end I finally did it. Next item was bit easier, chest took 260 and after that the build kinda got enjoyable! (My gem vaal luck is about 1/25 to get +1 and last league I had 12 corruption altars where I didn't have a single non brick/poof)

RNG wise this league was the worst possible for me out of 3 years I played this game. Up until tonight, my first uber elder kill I can finally forgive all this bad rng!

Uelder decided to end my pains and drop me a:

I guess the real fun starts now and I can happily push to 100!

Currently having 14.5k ES, think I had 1 stupid 1 shot from Primordial Blocks boss, no idea what happened during add transition phase but other than that this build is pretty invincible. Although HoWA Jugg that I played last league I didn't die a single time on the way to 100 (without a single pure breachstone cheeese). So hard to beat that now! :D

Anyway, thanks for lot of nice tips and gearing options in the league that some guys been posting, it helped me alot!
"
larsahh_ a écrit :

My first 6L of this league took 5860 +-5 fuses.

and I tought that I got unlucky with 48 quality vaal regalia linked in 2700 fuse
5860.. just wow
sick watchers, congratz

p.s. 14.5k ES is enough to do any maps with any mods. I'm going for lvl 100 with this build too, farming t15 and t16 guardian maps + uber elder. Last time I died on lvl 92 I think with a lot worse gear, and I'm lvl 99 now.
And I only use my ES helmet for uber elder and delve. For everything else I prefer devoto's: movement speed and attack speed are so nice, even that I lose about 1700 ES and dread banner (using aspect of the spider instead, not enough mana for 5 auras with devoto's)

p.s. for delving at 300-350 depth I use
instead of hatred and enlighten. It helps so much to run into the darkness safely and it's still enough damage even with speed gems linked to HoA
Dernière édition par blg_RealiZe, le 25 mars 2019 03:47:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires