[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

The guide and build is perfectly fine for what it's designed to do, farm currency, but people tend to forget that this aint a tier16 CURRENT league elder map farmer, because it's shit compared to standard, just try and compare league and standard gear and realisticly make a guess if you're gonna do the same with your shitty sadima's and your bisco's. However with enough investment, 10-15+ exalted atleast, it can clear any map pretty fucking fast, except bosses. It's just really important to understand that if people wanna clear fast and murder everything, you can't get both FULL MF and clearspeed without really high investment when playing current league, you can however make a hybrid build, so instead of going full MF and nerfing yourself to the ground limiting yourself to tier10 and below, you can focus on the important quantity items such as goldwyrm, ventor's and Shaper neck 10% quant. Yea that aint a full MF build, but you'll actually be able to clear everything with a decent amount of MF still and not die 24/7 because you run around with 3.5/4k health and no evasion. Also the person behind this good guide keeps mentioning how important abyssal jewels is, but I keep seeing complete garbage sockets in the thread. I'll give you guys a hand. 1. Buy ilvl 82 searching eye jewels. 2. spam alterations until you get 2 good tier1/2 damage roll, preferably fire/lightning/cold and regal that motherfucker. Trust me you'll typically be getting for cheaper than just buying them. You can't expect shitty tier3/4 jewels to do the job, when the build require tier1/2 to really shine. Hope this can clarify abit that always happens every league with MF builds and not doing any dmg at all, simply because doing 2 things at once require more.
"
Aamar26 a écrit :
6 Link Herald Setup (Lol)
Herald of Ice > Curse on Hit > Assassin's Mark > Innervate > Onslaught > Item Quantity/Rarity

What other gem could I use instead of Item Quantity/Rarity (preferably green)?
4 blue sockets on a dexterity item is impossible. And I'd like to increase my damage if possible.

off coloring is easy af https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbhCcWtarLg
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Example257 a écrit :
So since the last time i postet a got a few more levels (79 now), got a 6L Qoft, one abyss more, 4,3k Life, Resi capped (expect Light 70%) and still have basically no single target dmg. I still need uber lab and struggle already with T6 bosses, or any encounter.
AoE is ok, map clear is no problem but no singletarget and my sustain is also somehow bad.
WTF am i doing wrong

as with everyone else in this thread complaining about damage, your jewels are shit. leech is a % of your damage, a very small %. and you have shit damage so therefor shit leech. swap vinktars for atziri's promise and get better abyssals, you'll be fine
"
morfer a écrit :
Hey Demi, this is my current gear progress in Standard:

Spoiler

Have around ~5ex, what should be my next steps? Still feeling my DPS isnt that insane..

Thanks for your time, enjoying your stream quite a lot in the last time :)

your gear looks solid overall. maybe just try to keep upgrading jewels.

the only thing i can think of is how you target bosses, you want to shoot slightly behind them, not name lock them. helps tornado shot hit with more secondary projectiles
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Aamar26 a écrit :
6 Link Herald Setup (Lol)
Herald of Ice > Curse on Hit > Assassin's Mark > Innervate > Onslaught > Item Quantity/Rarity

What other gem could I use instead of Item Quantity/Rarity (preferably green)?
4 blue sockets on a dexterity item is impossible. And I'd like to increase my damage if possible.

off coloring is easy af https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbhCcWtarLg

Not that easy/cheap on a 6link Windripper. At the moment I have an empty green socket and wonder what to fill it with to further enhance the Herald of Ice.
Hello guys !!!

Thanks for the build.

I'm actually lvl 82 and having trouble to do more than t5 maps :(
DMG is not very high but its ok i think, but survivability, movement speed, etc ...

have 60% 65% 75% rez and only 3.5k life. I think i should try to upgrade life pool first but i only have 4ex left and i dont know what to priorize.

Can someone take a look and give me advices ?

Spoiler

Dernière édition par zerakiel44, le 22 mars 2019 06:57:37
Can you give more details for the league?
Many gear is not on the league
Hi everyone.

Im actually playing this build in 3.6 Synth league trying to check all the potential. My goal is UberElder without Legacy items and full MF.

Atm im really fine and happy. I did deathless Hydra and Yellow Elder. Also i killed Shaper (really bad try btw) with my actual gear.

Thast my actual gear, its good to see IQ helmet are back and prob we can get IQ in gloves and boots. Still not sure how much we can get but looks like between 1-3% (its low but still IQ).

My actual gear in Syn league:

Yeah so hot one Ventor! I rolled it with Divines was so lucky and really love my new helmet. Still need better gems and 6L so im excited about the potential of this build. Next days gonna farm UberLab for Tornado shot enchant.

Jewels are still bad, also need 2 jewels with Strength and Int for use a few gems. Im thinking about annul the helmet for craft St+Int or buy a new one similar with that.

My big problem is the HP tbh. Atm have 3.5k (feelslowman) but with good jewels and good roll the other ventor prob will hit 4-4,5k easy and will be enough i guess.

Passive tree:

So my tree is a bit different. I cant afford Unnatural so i just take LyonFall with Soul Raker that give a lot of crit and leech (with Soul Raker no need the mana node leech). Im still testing other passives and changes btw and next days will lvl up 2-3 levels more.

Here the path of building just in case.
https://pastebin.com/geCYsGYe

I never use Blood Rage. Already have on my gear gems but only tested. With dmg full life genm is useless but the attack speed buff looks great so well see. Im thinking about the next gems in 6L weapon (not sure about use IR gem or just more dps like added cold, ice bite or increased critical)

Hope you guys can help me aswell to max squeeze this build.

Cya exiles everything will be fine.

PS: Sorry if i made mistakes im from Spain.
PS2: Killed Shaper today. Wasted i died like 2-3 times, could be deadless but had like the syndicate lag and all the fight was like 20fps so bad fight but still killed him.

Shaper fight: https://youtu.be/EWhis5zAbko!

Dernière édition par Fluctuoso, le 23 mars 2019 12:14:21
This will be one of the few builds I abandon completely.
Hey Demi, I'm not a huge fan of War Banner, what gem would you recommend as a replacement for that?

Also, if i wanted more damage instead of IQ for my bow, is there a better bow(unique) than the Windripper?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires