[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

I got 13k tooltip with Ele Hit around 25k when buffed with tabula and 4l windripper did few tier 2-3s no problem and got my 3rd lab no problem either even tornados shot 8k ttip was gucci on t2-3s.

EDIT:Shite i double posted how do i delete posts?Lol.
Dernière édition par shotgune, le 18 mars 2019 22:19:31
Double post.
Dernière édition par shotgune, le 18 mars 2019 22:21:00
do we need
"
You need at least one abyssal jewel that has Onslaught on Kill.

or now HERALD ICE with Onslaught gem give us Onslaught buff ?
v1tAm1n^
What you guys think about Divination Distillate? Is it worth a flask spot?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divination_Distillate
"
Example257 a écrit :
What you guys think about Divination Distillate? Is it worth a flask spot?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divination_Distillate

I think no. The reason is - we leech life and mana pretty fast, and most of the time we stay on full life thanks to high evasion and dodge chances. To make this flask work, we need to keep life and mana below maximum at all time, because when the flask fully recovers life and mana, the item quantity/rarity effect stops.
"
Nasferatus a écrit :
do we need
"

Im using onslaught gem and im ok. No need actually to use both gwm and jewel.
"
rESTTTT a écrit :
"
Nasferatus a écrit :
do we need
"

Im using onslaught gem and im ok. No need actually to use both gwm and jewel.

thx
v1tAm1n^
For anyone else still building gear and shit, I'm finding Ice Shot to be a really good ability to use before your Tornado Shot gets super strong. Even low gem levels were destroying stuff, plus maybe it gives a higher chance to freeze and get the windripper quant proc?

Don't know how to link jewels ...

I seem to be barely sustaining T16s and dying faster than I gain XP. I am running Elder UGS with 4 sextants, 3 frags, 3 prophecies, 85+IIQ 25+PS, Harbinger Zana mod, Elder Shaper ping ponging, and am not really making money.

Should I just be chain 'alch and go' yellow mapping?
Dernière édition par SyZ, le 20 mars 2019 20:29:01
"
SyZ a écrit :

Don't know how to link jewels ...

I seem to be barely sustaining T16s and dying faster than I gain XP. I am running Elder UGS with 4 sextants, 3 frags, 3 prophecies, 85+IIQ 25+PS, Harbinger Zana mod, Elder Shaper ping ponging, and am not really making money.

Should I just be chain 'alch and go' yellow mapping?

jewels are dumb, gotta take them out of the tree first and link from inventory.

ugs was nerfed slightly this last league, its smaller now but still one of the better maps.

i do all of that without elder/shaper and without prophecies and im sustaining maps fine. a full day of mapping is something like 2-8 ex drops, 4-10 saint's treasures (i farm bazaar) and a few thousand jewelers plus everything else. you should be making quite a bit of monies over time. if you feel like you're investing too much, remember you can literally alc and go any map. eldering a map just makes the rares drop high ilvl so you have a chance at getting good high ilvl elder/shaper bases to sell. otherwise it doesn't affect anything lol

edit: dying is on you. gotta learn to dodge and maybe get more hp
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Dernière édition par DeMiGodking102, le 20 mars 2019 20:41:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires