[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
ironmlh a écrit :
This will be one of the few builds I abandon completely.

I did exactly the same. I honestly think its only worth on standard
"
zerakiel44

Idk i farming t15-t16 easy also did solo Shaper with 5L in Synth league.
Dernière édition par Fluctuoso, le 23 mars 2019 07:39:28
"
zerakiel44 a écrit :
"
ironmlh a écrit :
This will be one of the few builds I abandon completely.

I did exactly the same. I honestly think its only worth on standard

I'm clearing T15-16's on Synth easily, and deathless T15 Red Elder twice now. Seems like a pretty decent MF build if it can do that.
I asked in Demi's twitch if this build would be viable in league because some things are missing like item quant gems and it's a lot harder to get legacy gear... (dumb question now that I know the answer to it)

But Demi ended up mocking me going to a build site saying "how are all these people playing windripper if it's not viable" then someone donated a wikipedia page called reading and the chat started spamming guides on how to read, someone even @'d me saying I shouldn't be treated like a human being for asking such a dumb question and he also messaged me on twitch telling me i'm an idiot

I know Demi can't control his fans and he was probably just joking but man I usually go to his stream over anyone elses because it used to be like the nicest least toxic place ever... Ik i'm probably over-reacting but jeez that was a lot of hate for me not knowing what to do

Either way thanks for the guide though I guess, the most successful build i've done except for this league starter was Demi's 2H cyclone.. i'm going to be starting it as my second character this league and I will post progress as I go along with it.
Dernière édition par wonderwiff, le 23 mars 2019 12:07:26
Here is my Shaper fight with full MF Raider, using tornado shot 5l, 3k5 hp and no life pots.

3.6 Tornado shot full MF Softcore Synthesis League.

https://youtu.be/EWhis5zAbko

And think im missing a lot of dps.
Dernière édition par Fluctuoso, le 23 mars 2019 12:13:14
"
Fluctuoso a écrit :
Here is my Shaper fight with full MF Raider, using tornado shot 5l, 3k5 hp and no life pots.

i mean you're on a 5l with garbage jewels and you're standing at range (no point blank bonus).

gotta get right up in his face and shoot slightly behind him for max deeps
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Fluctuoso a écrit :

i mean you're on a 5l with garbage jewels and you're standing at range (no point blank bonus).

gotta get right up in his face and shoot slightly behind him for max deeps

Oh man you re right. Thank you i totally forgot the Point blank bonus. Next step is upgrade jewel for sure.

Will try again soon hope deathless with a bit more gear. Thanks for the build.
Demi I have been watching most of your videos and I really love the mf build so I started building this in standard with all I have.

1-Using unique gloves + boots + hh right now. Only chances I can balance my resists is through rings amulet or helmet. Which way I should go because &20 quant ones are pretty too costy with resists. Which items (below 10 ex per item) are the best to fill these slots?
2-Is star + 2 additional projectiles is a must or can I grab any rare with +2 and couple of resists.
3- Is it a good idea to cap resists with a wise oak to gain more quantity(
somethink like %15 quant pariah).
Extra-are my jewels bad

*planning on farming t4 to max t10 maps with this
Can you explain the purpose of each of the gems in the 6L for the main TS skill?

Currently, I'm using TS + GMP + Added Cold Damage + Increased Critical Strikes + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Ice Bite from the 3.4 Windripper Boi Guide which I found before this, and looking to swap out the 'worst' one as I just picked up a 20/20 IIQ gem and want to finally start using it. I looked in this build and the 6L setup is totally different and I'm confused. Thanks.
"
SyZ a écrit :
Can you explain the purpose of each of the gems in the 6L for the main TS skill?

Currently, I'm using TS + GMP + Added Cold Damage + Increased Critical Strikes + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Ice Bite from the 3.4 Windripper Boi Guide which I found before this, and looking to swap out the 'worst' one as I just picked up a 20/20 IIQ gem and want to finally start using it. I looked in this build and the 6L setup is totally different and I'm confused. Thanks.

path of building never lies: https://youtu.be/fhBlhIHxFGQ

the "best" links tend to change from character to character. i just recommended what pob told me to use.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires