[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
AntiSedi a écrit :
Just an update for those struggling in league.

Hit level 92 today. Additionally, I've finally 6L my qotf and got my hands on a decent ripper. Shaper Penetrating Arrow Quiver for pierce including +1 arrow mod in offhand. I've also specced into Piercing Shots node so now i'm piercing 3 targets which seems to work pretty good. Running 8 searching eye jewels which puts me just under 22k tooltip dps. Gems are finally 20/20 as well.

Atlas sits at 83/159 since I've removed all T6/7 for BC/Lair farming. I'll be clearing the rest of the T11+ maps to push my number over 100 and pray that sustain is going to happen, regardless of what i'm reading on reddit.

Drops have been abysmal but just enough to keep me slowly upgrading. First ex at lvl 91 lol. Crazy.

Next up, implementing quant gear. Bisco's Collar is 70c? O.o

Baby steps! Good luck all.

Slightlu not recommending bisco. You will struggle with res and hp. Styg vise much better before hh
Hi noobquestion here. Playing League, so Whats the cheapest way to get Quant on amu and Rings? Is there a receipe to craft?

Struggling already atm with t6+ maps. I know my gear is not good and i have only 1ex left. What upgrades should i get next? I have a qotf and try to get it atleast 5L
Struggling also a bit with single target

This is my current gear, thanks for advices

Dernière édition par Example257, le 18 mars 2019 04:03:10
"
Example257 a écrit :
Hi noobquestion here. Playing League, so Whats the cheapest way to get Quant on amu and Rings? Is there a receipe to craft?

Struggling already atm with t6+ maps. I know my gear is not good and i have only 1ex left. What upgrades should i get next? I have a qotf and try to get it atleast 5L

your jewels and jewelry are abysmal in terms of flat elemental damage. remember that windripper has like 180 elemental dps and you can get up to 140 elemental dps on a single abyss jewel. if your damage sucks, that is the reason. don't worry about quant until you can actually kill things.

as for amulets, biscos is cheap or a quant talisman. ideally you'll get a nice shaper amulet with 10% quant later but those work as filler. for rings, ventor's aren't too expensive with decent quant/res/life. or if that's too much, just use a well rolled thief's torment for cheap as dirt and spend the rest upgrading abyssal jewels until your damage is high enough for whatever map you are trying to farm
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Example257 a écrit :

your jewels and jewelry are abysmal in terms of flat elemental damage. remember that windripper has like 180 elemental dps and you can get up to 140 elemental dps on a single abyss jewel. if your damage sucks, that is the reason. don't worry about quant until you can actually kill things.

as for amulets, biscos is cheap or a quant talisman. ideally you'll get a nice shaper amulet with 10% quant later but those work as filler. for rings, ventor's aren't too expensive with decent quant/res/life. or if that's too much, just use a well rolled thief's torment for cheap as dirt and spend the rest upgrading abyssal jewels until your damage is high enough for whatever map you are trying to farm

Thanky for responding.

Here are also my current jewels. They were quite cheap for the beginning

i keep an eye on biscos, its around 70c. I tried with thiefs torment but it f*** up my res so bad.
With my current rings i stay on 66/68/69
with the thiefs i have 40/56/73

maybe i have to build around that to get more res
Great guide! This is going to be my starter for this league.

I am a complete Ranger noob though, so I have a question that probably seems pretty dumb. What core skill should I use until I can get TS? Should I just stick with Elemental Hit or are there more efficient options?
I understand this build and it's end game goal but I think I'd have about 15 more levels and 50x the currency picking something like totems/vortex. But I wanted to try something that took a lot of investment end game.

Is rain of arrows or anything better than TS until you get all your jewels?

I am using Lion's eye atm, tabula, hyrris/drillneck, dropped all my quant gear because I couldn't even clear T2s fast, have prismweave decent ring/triple rez gloves.

What's a good budget set-up? I am struggling on white map bosses, trying to level to get more sockets but it's honestly about 20x slower.

I want to keep up with it so it pays off in the end but if it's half way through the season then I am thinking who cares about the extra quant by then?

What's worse is with 3.3khp and T1 map boss dmg even lab 3 I can't do atm. It's actually the first time I am struggling to do Lab 3. I have to go back to white maps and just pray I get a big currency drop? What set-up are people using skill/gear wise outside of the BIS gear?\

I am thinking now it would have been easier to use another starter and have that fund this one a few weeks in, lol.
Dernière édition par poeGT, le 18 mars 2019 08:37:13

ayyy
Would you kindly make a POB for the "League Edition"?
I am curious what it's supposed to look like at its best in a league.

I am running this build at the moment with:

70% Quantity on all mobs (119% on Normal Enemies)
134% Rarity on all mobs (190% if Herald of Ice) & (277% on Magic Enemies 333% if Herald of Ice).

And my max DPS at the moment appears to be 90K TOTAL with 27950 Tooltip DPS when fully buffed and considering the monsters as frozen and shocked... and running the Increased Critical Strike support instead of Item Rarity (since I have lots elsewhere anyway).

Is this truly the extend of the build in a League environment if I want to run as much Quantity?
Or is there something I do extremely wrong?

https://pastebin.com/SZ9LqFyb

If I use the jewels in your pastebin, I'd get 46144 Average Damage and 169K total DPS, still way far from your 2 million DPS.

I can clear trash of T13 without much issues, but the bosses are impossible to deal with.
Would you drop the Sadima's Touch for Tombfists with 2 Abyss for a league character? Is every single % of quantity that crucial if it means you can't deal with red maps?
Dernière édition par LordAzuRa, le 18 mars 2019 13:09:32
"
rESTTTT a écrit :
"
AntiSedi a écrit :
Just an update for those struggling in league.

Hit level 92 today. Additionally, I've finally 6L my qotf and got my hands on a decent ripper. Shaper Penetrating Arrow Quiver for pierce including +1 arrow mod in offhand. I've also specced into Piercing Shots node so now i'm piercing 3 targets which seems to work pretty good. Running 8 searching eye jewels which puts me just under 22k tooltip dps. Gems are finally 20/20 as well.

Atlas sits at 83/159 since I've removed all T6/7 for BC/Lair farming. I'll be clearing the rest of the T11+ maps to push my number over 100 and pray that sustain is going to happen, regardless of what i'm reading on reddit.

Drops have been abysmal but just enough to keep me slowly upgrading. First ex at lvl 91 lol. Crazy.

Next up, implementing quant gear. Bisco's Collar is 70c? O.o

Baby steps! Good luck all.

Slightlu not recommending bisco. You will struggle with res and hp. Styg vise much better before hh

Indeed. Once my reds are cleared though, my build priority with be farming T6 BC and Lair only though. Rampage for more speed! In the meantime, I will be collecting gear for some random fotm CI build for the remainder of the season. No Bossing or end game with this guy. HH is all that matters, and getting rich :P
sooooooo i did a deathless t16 phoenix with 14k tooltip. those of you complaining you can't do white maps with 30k are doing something very wrong lol

https://clips.twitch.tv/WrongDaintyPoxM4xHeh

took out all jewels, no legacy ripper, just a garbage 150 dps 6l bow. took a while but i did it :P

here's an instant phoenix for funsies:
https://clips.twitch.tv/WealthyGleamingChinchillaUnSane
Dernière édition par DeMiGodking102, le 18 mars 2019 20:18:19

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires