Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

3.8 PATHFIDNER UBERLAB FARMER +%500 MOVEMENT SPEED ( REWORKED)(DONE EVERYTHING)

"
GokzhuL a écrit :
Is this your league starter? Or do you go a more traditional warchief totem type build? And if this is your leaguestarter, how much currency do you typically make within the first week or so? Do you bother with getting extra keys early on or do you just rush enchants?

im starting with anestral warchief and collecting core items for this build and when i have all items doing this chracter
Dernière édition par KEADTR, le 24 févr. 2019 22:36:11
My next league build <3
"
My next league build <3

<3
Im having trouble on this character, Im not able to consistently one shot izaro for some reason do you mind taking a look at my character the name is called SkidMkIV
"
Im having trouble on this character, Im not able to consistently one shot izaro for some reason do you mind taking a look at my character the name is called SkidMkIV

You need to have 29k+ dps for each trap when you open hatred+herald of ash( arcane surge)+overflowing flasks(%40 inc dmg) and 21 trap you need to stack in same pixel to explode all of them in same time
I tried to contact you ingame all day but you was offline :(
oh lol it was 1 am when u replied so i wasnt online but my traps have 35k dps tooltip and I think my problem is most likely the placing of traps
Hey KEADTR, I wanted to ask if youve read the patch notes already? I was wondering if the nerfs to glacial cascade affect the build in any meaningful way
Dernière édition par Apocz, le 6 mars 2019 17:23:18
"
Apocz a écrit :
Hey KEADTR, I wanted to ask if youve read the patch notes already? I was wondering if the nerfs to glacial cascade affect the build in any meaningful way

actually i dont know after gc nerf and hatred nerf i need to calculate again :(
Is this build works in 3.6?
"
demigodspecial a écrit :
Is this build works in 3.6?

i will test

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires