3.8 PATHFIDNER UBERLAB FARMER +%500 MOVEMENT SPEED ( REWORKED)(DONE EVERYTHING)

Made a quick PoB for anyone interested https://pastebin.com/wUQyfciV

Can't wait to try this out myself. I wasn't entirely too sure where to throw the Trancendant Spirit but i threw it around a bit and that looked like the best place stat wise.
Dernière édition par TTGJailbreak, le 30 avr. 2019 15:07:06
"
TTGJailbreak a écrit :
Made a quick PoB for anyone interested https://pastebin.com/wUQyfciV

Can't wait to try this out myself. I wasn't entirely too sure where to throw the Trancendant Spirit but i threw it around a bit and that looked like the best place stat wise.

you can check where i put in my ENCHANT_SERVICE_B_KEAD chracter

My profile is public

and thanks for pastebin can i put on thread ?
"
KEADTR a écrit :

Sure, i don't mind at all. Thanks for the heads up about the jewel, after looking at your character it looks like i was correct on the placement. Can't wait to get the character up and going, that watcher's eye is gonna have to wait lol, very expensive with both of the mods, though i guess you could settle for just the grace MS and grab it for an exalt or two.
Dernière édition par TTGJailbreak, le 1 mai 2019 00:00:28
"
TTGJailbreak a écrit :
"
KEADTR a écrit :

Sure, i don't mind at all. Thanks for the headsup about the jewel, after looking at your character it looks like i was correct on the placement. Can't wait to get the character up and going, that watcher's eye is gonna have to wait lol, very expensive with both of the mods, though i guess you could settle for just the grace MS and grab it for an exalt or two.

yep both is expensive and i bought 3x watchers eye for 1 mirror :D
hi :)
I was just testing it out to see, but you can totally 1 shot izaro with a 6L QoTF by replacing the multiple traps with a level 3 empower, level 4 would allow you to squeeze out more dmg ofc.

It would remove the need for swapping and you don't need a +2 aoe gems corruption either.
Dernière édition par TTGJailbreak, le 1 mai 2019 11:30:06
"
TTGJailbreak a écrit :
I was just testing it out to see, but you can totally 1 shot izaro with a 6L QoTF by replacing the multiple traps with a level 3 empower, level 4 would allow you to squeeze out more dmg ofc.

It would remove the need for swapping and you don't need a +2 aoe gems corruption either.

yes but early league it will be hard to find empower 3 and ifcan have it will be expensive af :D

this guide is the base of lab runner chracter can upgrade multiple way/time
"
madara_ice a écrit :
hi :)

Hi
Synthesis League brings lots of options when it comes to "% increased movement speed" which comes as an implicit on synthesized rings, belts & boots.

I came up with 362% increased MS Essence Drain Contagion Pathfinder who can easily clear T16 maps.
Dernière édition par NEPHAN, le 5 mai 2019 02:40:13
"
NEPHAN a écrit :
Synthesis League bring lots of options when it comes to "% increased movement speed" which comes as an implicit on synthesized rings, belts & boots.

I came up with 362% increased MS Essence Drain Contagion Pathfinder who can easily clear T16 maps.

but here is a lab farmer guide :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires