3.8 PATHFIDNER UBERLAB FARMER +%500 MOVEMENT SPEED ( REWORKED)(DONE EVERYTHING)

This build sounds really fun to farm ulab. Quick question, with such a low life, isn't it pretty much impossible to do full key runs with phases that require waiting to be buffed, like charge disruptors or idols? Do you just run around the room and hope to not get one shot, or am I missing something?
is it possible to farm izaro with blade sentries in the room?
"
kodexz a écrit :
This build sounds really fun to farm ulab. Quick question, with such a low life, isn't it pretty much impossible to do full key runs with phases that require waiting to be buffed, like charge disruptors or idols? Do you just run around the room and hope to not get one shot, or am I missing something?

Hmm can do but its really hard cause in last phase you will one shot doesnt matter only essence/gargoyle day problem others like charge disruptors can dodge everythink with awesome speed or decoy totem
"
seaside a écrit :
is it possible to farm izaro with blade sentries in the room?

Every room can be farm cause izaro's area ( circle ) you can wait next to with 1 hp but careful if you move wrongly you will die :)

Always have place to siting safe next to izaro
Dernière édition par KEADTR, le 20 janv. 2019 01:24:26
Why do my traps not trigger when they are right on the edge of izaro's circle? got the jewels and everything yet the still don't trigger
"
AbdulJafreeze a écrit :
Why do my traps not trigger when they are right on the edge of izaro's circle? got the jewels and everything yet the still don't trigger

If you didnt take trap/mine ring in the right up side (assasins) you need to use 2x hair trigger woth %60 trap trigger (perfect)
But if you have good sceptre/dagger and dont need dmg from trap/mine ring you need to use 3x hair trigger with %60(perfect) roll because in trap/mine ring you get trigger area
Can confirm, this guy knows what he's talking about. He's helped my with lab farmers for a long time. Great guide from a great guy!
Hello, nice guide I don't seem to have enough damage to instantly phase izaro with my current gear am I missing something?

Dernière édition par Krillon123, le 24 janv. 2019 20:23:11
"
Krillon123 a écrit :
Hello, nice guide I don't seem to have enough damage to instantly phase izaro with my current gear am I missing something?

If you look GEAR>Body Armour you will see qotf and tabula and i wrote need to switch tabula+2 for izaro fight.
Dernière édition par KEADTR, le 25 janv. 2019 18:39:20
Hi, is there a particular reason why you chose traps over mines?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires