3.8 PATHFIDNER UBERLAB FARMER +%500 MOVEMENT SPEED ( REWORKED)(DONE EVERYTHING)

"
how do u detonate smoke mine ?

when you use smoke min it will put mine on the ground and you will see imagine near the mana pool and press d ( default setting) it will detonate

Dont need any gem to detonate
Since i don't have 10 exalts or a mirror for your Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel. which stat would you prefer. movement speed by grace, or phasing for haste. I have about 3 exalts atm I'm looking to spend on jewels for this build however with all the jewel's I'll need, Which ones would you chose first?
thanks
Dernière édition par Jestur99, le 10 janv. 2019 05:59:55
"
Jestur99 a écrit :
Since i don't have 10 exalts or a mirror for your Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel. which stat would you prefer. movement speed by grace, or phasing for haste. I have about 3 exalts atm I'm looking to spend on jewels for this build however with all the jewel's I'll need, Which ones would you chose first?

If you havent got enough money buy
15% movement speed while affected by Grace AND
use
both your hand when running

Becuase you will gain phasing when active phase run but its not perma when you hit monster with charged dash it will gone and its mean

weapon will useless but with "The Screaming Eagle" you will have perma %20 movement speed
Is Long Winter actually necessary?
Found this post https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7ig10k/the_long_winter_gc_jewel_what_does_additional/
Im already oneshotting Izaro without Pain Attunment / chest swap.

"
nebel a écrit :
Is Long Winter actually necessary?
Found this post https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7ig10k/the_long_winter_gc_jewel_what_does_additional/
Im already oneshotting Izaro without Pain Attunment / chest swap.

Its not necessary but i shared the cheapest version of build next week ill share %600+ ms build and will edit this build to 2 version chaep(40-45ex)/expensive(60-65ex)
thanks for the build!
what are the ascendancies?

EDIT: nevermind, found it
Dernière édition par seaside, le 15 janv. 2019 23:37:24
huh, so I've made this build but I'm not one shotting izaro and I'm dying a lot to him. Any tips? thanks!
"
seaside a écrit :
huh, so I've made this build but I'm not one shotting izaro and I'm dying a lot to him. Any tips? thanks!

Try 2x
Because your second weapon is not enough

And take "Pain Attunement" on skil tree cause when you open hatred with blood magic you will have %30 MORE spell dmg
"
KEADTR a écrit :
"
seaside a écrit :

Try 2x
Because your second weapon is not enough

And take "Pain Attunement" on skil tree cause when you open hatred with blood magic you will have %30 MORE spell dmg

Thank you!
I was misplaying the fight, not it's fine.
Now I just need to get lucky on the enchants hah

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires