[3.5] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Truly Excessive CWDT

"
solcrystal a écrit :
this build is absolute garbage. I've dumped so much currency with this build. The build has absolutely no defenses and dps is terrible that im struggling against map bosses lmao. The leech isn't good enough to sustain.

You're wearing a Tabula Rasa. That means you don't have the Rat Cage triggering the Vaal Molten Shell. That's the core of the damage mechanic. You've basically turned off the dps.
"
Eatsblood a écrit :
"
solcrystal a écrit :
this build is absolute garbage. I've dumped so much currency with this build. The build has absolutely no defenses and dps is terrible that im struggling against map bosses lmao. The leech isn't good enough to sustain.

You're wearing a Tabula Rasa. That means you don't have the Rat Cage triggering the Vaal Molten Shell. That's the core of the damage mechanic. You've basically turned off the dps.

I have rat's cage i was testing something out at the time. Single target I'm having an absolute struggle on.
This build does have some issues I am working through but single target DPS is not one of them. If you understand/follow the guide, there is NO way single target DPS is your problem.
Dope gonna try this for my first standard build, thanks!
"
RHIT a écrit :
This build does have some issues I am working through but single target DPS is not one of them. If you understand/follow the guide, there is NO way single target DPS is your problem.

Agreed. If you hit Vaal Molten Shell, everything anywhere near you should die almost instantly, and nothing short of a true one shot should kill you. It's when that's on cooldown that I'm getting in trouble.
I think I've got through 400 Jeweler's Orbs already trying to 6 socket this chest. Starting to think 100 chaos is a fair price after all.
"
Eatsblood a écrit :
I think I've got through 400 Jeweler's Orbs already trying to 6 socket this chest. Starting to think 100 chaos is a fair price after all.

I've spent about 500 jews to get 6 sockets and right colours, using Vorici bench method.
I'm currently dying in T1 Incursions. I guess I need to just level in Act 10 and hope a few more life nodes make an insane difference in survivability.
"
Eatsblood a écrit :
I'm currently dying in T1 Incursions. I guess I need to just level in Act 10 and hope a few more life nodes make an insane difference in survivability.

Biggest thing is enfeeble and blasphemy on chest I think. Not getting 1 shot before your healing starts ticking is the hardest part of this deck. Having the damage incoming reduced like 30% from the get go is pretty important I think. At least that is where I am going with my build now.

Doing T5 incursions with ease without that extra survivability but still get 1 shot occasionally from high crit stuff. Working on getting my chest colors right.
...Can someone help me with the gear pls??? its the second time i ask for help and don't know if i doing well or i need change something. Ty

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires