[3.5] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Truly Excessive CWDT

Hi Guys.

I blended this into an old school mash up of AFK build, and also abberaths.

Results: beasting through delves with little opposition

Downsides:

1) not party friendly - firestorm siege MTX if you want to crash the instance
2) multiphased bosses - not good for VMS.
Dernière édition par fuxxnuts2, le 3 janv. 2019 01:57:04
On my end i went for POTATO setting and not facing any lag whatsoever.

If anyone interested in potato setting, here is info https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2089358, i am using Performance Booster MASTER POTATO
Dernière édition par commonjunks, le 3 janv. 2019 02:54:17
is this build viable?

why are everyone following the budget build instead the unlimited?

The unlimited build looks weird
I make a little change with the build (Gem setup and weapons) can someone say something to change¿?
I'm trying Winter Orb and it seems like a nice skill to use to trigger ignites. It fires pretty fast and with GMP can hit multiple times with AOE.
"
You should really try to get an armageddon brand into the build, it seems that if it is called, it does one explosion, regardless if another is called at the same time... doing the lazy jugger build, which is technically the same only with a little bit more survivability

Do you mean using CWDT to trigger Brand Recall and self cast brand? or trigger brand?
The very first line of this build should be "Requires a Soul Ripper, which is insanely expensive or impossible to obtain". Without it, the dps is absolute garbage, and all sorts of stuff can easily kill you. I've got 2 star act 10 Haku just face tanking it and taking no damage while I desperately try to collect enough souls to recharge Vaal Molten Shell and kill him. And at sub 4k health, he is quite capable of one shotting me.

Though I've made a lot of currency buying Ngamahu rings for 1c and selling them to you guys for 50c, so I guess there's a silver lining.

As far as leveling, you can just run self cast Arc till about level 50, at which point it's so OP that you can just stop spending skill points all together to save you regrets when you swap to this build, which the level requirement on the necklace makes level 68 at an absolute minimum.
Hi Guys,

Awesome build, i'm creating it now.

Can someone explain why we don't increase Ball Lightning past Lvl 5 and Spark past LvL 12? I've been looking and can't find any correlation for it.

"
IjonoI a écrit :
Hi Guys,

Can someone explain why we don't increase Ball Lightning past Lvl 5 and Spark past LvL 12? I've been looking and can't find any correlation for it.

CWDT lvl 2 wont proc gems above 40 lvl.
"
szpilka a écrit :
"
IjonoI a écrit :
Hi Guys,

CWDT lvl 2 wont proc gems above 40 lvl.

Thanks, I just realised it says REQUIRING level 40, noob.
this build is absolute garbage. I've dumped so much currency with this build. The build has absolutely no defenses and dps is terrible that im struggling against map bosses lmao. The leech isn't good enough to sustain.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires