[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

"
Orion72 a écrit :
Re Insider Trading's lost character from crash:

Nothing but sympathy my friend, this is the very harshest thing about playing hc POE. I have also lost many characters in just this kind of way over the years. And it is depressing every time.

And I still try not to get mad at GGG for it. They are far and away the most attentive game developers out there (that I am aware of) and they have created a truly marvelous free to play ARPG for us. I also won't shift to sc, as there is nothing that gives me the same rush in POE as playing in the hc environment. So I do my best to accept that this is just something that will happen once in a while and move on to the next character.

On the plus side, having played the game since Invasion, I can tell you that it happens -MUCH- less these days and I think they are continuing to work on improvements for this type of problem.

Hope you decide not to quit.

Best,

Orion

Thanks for the advice. I did get mad at GGG but I've let off my steam now!

I'm trying a SC version of a raider version of your build,so skipping End charges and going heavy on evasion, dodge, etc. It wouldn't work HC I'm sure.
Just one question maybe: Are there any map mods this build can't run? Or is there any map mod that would have an impact on LGOH ?
Re: Map Mods
I have run every map mod with this build. Before the first variation died foolishly, I was alc & running T16s without thinking too hard about it.

If you are playing HC, do be wary of 3+ damage mod maps, as these can take Betrayers and some mobs into territory where it is possible for them to kill you.This doesn't mean you can't do them. Just pay a little more attention to your positioning--don't charge headlong into the nearest group and just start shooting assuming everything will be fine.

Becuse we have resolute technique, no map mod affects LGOH.

-O
Re: Insider trading

Glad you decided not to quit. Do feel free to come back to this thread and let us know how your experiment worked out.

-O
@Orion:

What do you think about using the chest The Coming Calamity https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Coming_Calamity for linking Herald? Could free up mana for an extra aura?

EDIT: Disregard, I just saw your post regarding this =P
Dernière édition par orangebread, le 29 déc. 2018 09:08:18
Glad you found the post. Build is getting enough response that I think I will try to add a FAQ section sometime this weekend, collecting some of the questions that keep coming up.

-O
Yeah this build is pretty amazing all right. I was doing Dual Strike Bloodseeker Champion but died to the same kind of crash while delving that the other guy died to and wanted to try a cheap Jugg build so I stumled upon this sick build.

I'm running out of life nodes/jewel nodes to get, time to go into minion nodes I guess? I'm only 77 tho. DPS still feels fine but for the first time stuff is taking a bit to die. I'm on +2 minion level 4link helmet but cant afford the next helmet upgrade.
HC only
Dernière édition par riseohspirits, le 30 déc. 2018 00:04:57
I got my first actual dps node at level 87, check the pob again or make your characters public, because you certainly missed something
Great build! Playing on xbox HCB (almost as playing SSF cause so few people play HC on Xbox)

Just aquired Gluttony but feels like I take more burst damage from many hits when I use, feels safer not to use it.
Dernière édition par Burnsie, le 30 déc. 2018 02:35:06
"
Jitunu a écrit :
I got my first actual dps node at level 87, check the pob again or make your characters public, because you certainly missed something

I have 2 more jewels to get, then 3 attack speed nodes and then off to minion nodes I guess (which will be at 87).
HC only
Dernière édition par riseohspirits, le 30 déc. 2018 04:23:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires