[3.7] Storm Brand Elementalist. League Starter, Deathless Uber Elder.

I see, thanks for your detailed answer. Inpulsa it is then.
"
moepmoep12 a écrit :
I see, thanks for your detailed answer. Inpulsa it is then.

If you're interested, I made a post a few pages back about what damage stats do and don't scale inpulsa explosions:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2276823/page/18#p16196484

(Also included in the "answered questions" section of the OP)

The gist of it is that it is good to get damage scaling that doesn't have the word spell on it, if you want to scale up inpulsa pops. Ele as extra chaos from shaper wands is a big deal. In my personal experience, getting those really meaty full pack pops started happening when both my wands had ele as extra chaos rolls.

Inpulsa is the high-end for the build, but definitely not a "rush to this and it will fix all your problems" kind of item. You need pretty good items all the way around to make it feel nice.

Fortunately the build is capable of everything up to and including uber elder without inpulsa or any other rare / expensive gear.
Dernière édition par magicrectangle, le 14 mars 2019 13:08:48
Hey i ve been trying your build out , i am stuck at yellow tier maps cause unlucky with map drops. Its pretty smooth, leveled up amazingly quick.

i was wondering if you could point out some obvious upgrades that could make
if that is not much trouble, thank you

My gear is :

leveling enhance and empower on switch weapons

Thanks in advance
Dernière édition par psisensi, le 14 mars 2019 18:08:42
Can anyone check my PoB?

https://pastebin.com/YmjszjiY

Adjusted the +100 fire resistance, +50% increased damage and ~25% more damage (shock - how do I calculate my exact ammount?)

Where can I progress from now? What should I be doing with my skill points?

Should I take down Annihilation nodes (Crit falls from 10% to 4.4%).

Any pointers would be helpful! Still cruising through high yellow maps.
Dernière édition par Aqualung, le 15 mars 2019 00:53:33
Did my first ever shaper kill, in 2.4k hours playtime, a few hours ago. Really happy with this build.
My current gear:
"
Aqualung a écrit :
Can anyone check my PoB?

Adjusted the +100 fire resistance, +50% increased damage and ~25% more damage (shock - how do I calculate my exact ammount?)

I did not check your PoB, but looked at your character on the website.
Regarding the crit, I would respecc the points and run some maps and look, if the EO uptime is consistent (mine is with 5.89%).

Get profane wands with cast speed (explicit), more flat lightning dmg (100+) and spell dmg / elemental dmg / lightning dmg. Maybe you want some crit on them aswell.

Magicrectangle stated that a 5l inpulsas is worse than rare 6l.
Looking at your storm brand links, I´d swap faster casting for added lightning or pen.

For skillpoints just look at the PoB the guide provides. If you mean where you should path next, that is personal preference.
I for example just have 1 jewel slot at level 92 and will pick the others up with my next level ups. I doubt tho that I will reach 94+ since I´ll roll a wander next.

Hope this was somewhat helpful :)
How do we reach immunity to reflect elemental damage? Cannot find anything :(. Also, what golem setup am I supposed to run, flame flame lightning for maps and 3 flame for bossing right?

Great build, thanks a lot!
"
Reyz1rd a écrit :
How do we reach immunity to reflect elemental damage? Cannot find anything :(. Also, what golem setup am I supposed to run, flame flame lightning for maps and 3 flame for bossing right?

Great build, thanks a lot!

Paragon of Calamity Elementalist perk grants you immunity to reflect damage. You can only run with 2 golems so flame / light for mapping and flame / flame for bosses if you really want.
IGN: Swagmeizter
Prophecy Sc
Why not use ice bite instead of hypothermia? At least for mapping? This gives us free frenzy charges.
Meanwhile, thank you very much for the thoughtful skill tree.
"
Penziplays a écrit :
"
Aqualung a écrit :
Can anyone check my PoB?

I did not check your PoB, but looked at your character on the website.
Regarding the crit, I would respecc the points and run some maps and look, if the EO uptime is consistent (mine is with 5.89%).

Get profane wands with cast speed (explicit), more flat lightning dmg (100+) and spell dmg / elemental dmg / lightning dmg. Maybe you want some crit on them aswell.

Magicrectangle stated that a 5l inpulsas is worse than rare 6l.
Looking at your storm brand links, I´d swap faster casting for added lightning or pen.

For skillpoints just look at the PoB the guide provides. If you mean where you should path next, that is personal preference.
I for example just have 1 jewel slot at level 92 and will pick the others up with my next level ups. I doubt tho that I will reach 94+ since I´ll roll a wander next.

Hope this was somewhat helpful :)

What's the point of using a profane wand? Is there anything the implicit gives that's better than the suffix cast speed?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires