[3.7] Storm Brand Elementalist. League Starter, Deathless Uber Elder.

Do you need to take the acrobatics lathing or can you get the west side elemental damage instead for instance? I always prefer a bit more damage over defense.
Updated the skill tree just a little:
https://pastebin.com/BVY5eRZe

Routed by the "dark arts" dual wield circle. It is actually very slightly more damage than the divine judgement cluster (with my gear), so long as you've used a movement skill recently (which we do anyway, for arcane surge if nothing else).

But the big gain is the 30% cooldown recovery for flame dash that we gain from it.
Dernière édition par magicrectangle, le 12 mars 2019 03:01:51
"
Confucius a écrit :
Do you need to take the acrobatics lathing or can you get the west side elemental damage instead for instance? I always prefer a bit more damage over defense.

Dodge is a major part of the build's defense. You can go without it if you like, but if you start dying, you'll know why.

With temple boots you hit 52% dodge, 30% spell dodge, and then on tough fights when you activate vaal grace you hit 75% dodge and ~60% spell dodge. That's an insane amount of damage you're not taking when you're in the thick of it.
"
magicrectangle a écrit :
"
Confucius a écrit :

Dodge is a major part of the build's defense. You can go without it if you like, but if you start dying, you'll know why.

With temple boots you hit 52% dodge, 30% spell dodge, and then on tough fights when you activate vaal grace you hit 75% dodge and ~60% spell dodge. That's an insane amount of damage you're not taking when you're in the thick of it.

OK I will try that out then. Thanks
Got one Question, I thought we need some crit chance for the Elemental Overload to trigger the 40% more ele Damage, how do you trigger that effect, when you have no crit chance on your items?
"
TheDark97 a écrit :
Got one Question, I thought we need some crit chance for the Elemental Overload to trigger the 40% more ele Damage, how do you trigger that effect, when you have no crit chance on your items?

120 crit enchant on boots if you fix the mana leech problem with a watchers eye jewel or one of the other named alternatives,
otherwise you got 2.2 crit chance from the tree
for me it worked out pretty well,
but the enchant on boots is just a quality of life change
Dernière édition par Wuhki, le 12 mars 2019 09:03:18
Is there a reason why you dont use scepters or daggers?
"
Penziplays a écrit :
Is there a reason why you dont use scepters or daggers?

You could use scepters if you want. Wands tend to be a bit cheaper, and the 14% cast speed implicit on profane wands is better than any implicit on other weapon types. Daggers' implicit crit is pretty trash for us, but you could use a dagger if you just happened to have a good one.

There's some benefit to melee weapons in that you have the opportunity to include fortify in your build, but without any attack speed, using an attack based movement skill to activate it is pretty clunky.
I am starting to play Synthesis with this build, but I am really confused with the gear and gem setup, could you please specify these sections?

Also why do you use Malachai's ring?
Dernière édition par kubicka, le 12 mars 2019 14:25:49
"
kubicka a écrit :
I am starting to play Synthesis with this build, but I am really confused with the gear and sem setup, could you please specify these sections?

Also why do you use Malachai's ring?

He explained that in the guide. He uses it for EE, also you get a bunch of fire res and dont need the points on the tree.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires