[3.7] Storm Brand Elementalist. League Starter, Deathless Uber Elder.

"
Psycomantje a écrit :
So we ca leach life with this??? I didnt know. Good to know

The "Paragon of Calamity" ascendancy node gives us life leech always.

During mapping, if we've killed recently, we also get more life leech and mana leech from boot enchant:

It is possible as above to get lightning damage leeched as life on an amulet, but unnecessary if you have paragon of calamity.
Hey Magic,

Would you be so kind as to glance at my character and let me know what I should focus on?

First time seriously playing an Elementalist and still feel like a newb at 90 :)
Hey man. First of all, I think you should know that this guide is fantastic. I made my storm brand based on this build and its a breeze. Quick question - Whats your thoughts on using a Watcher's Eye that has mana leech from lightning damage when using Wrath? This would help the mana pool always stay full for MoM. Think I'm gonna give it a shot.
"
Kaddis a écrit :
Hey Magic,

Would you be so kind as to glance at my character and let me know what I should focus on?

First time seriously playing an Elementalist and still feel like a newb at 90 :)

Your wands are obviously your weakest slots.

Using this search:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/G4RmD8Ub

I just found these two wands for 1c each:

I crafted them for 4c each, so total 10c spent. If you want them you can have them for what I spent, otherwise I'll just re-sell them.

According to PoB these wands would up your damage output by 47%.

I realize you have some resist on a wand, but that's easy enough to make up on a jewel. I also realize you have +1 on your brand recall wand (both actually, for some reason), but that kind of damage difference is worth losing the +1 for now. When you're higher geared, you can consider trying to get a +1 wand with good damage on it (or just use a +2 shield if you want a really zippy brand recall).

The rest of your gear is in pretty good shape for a budget setup, though if your 6L carcass is any indication, you may have the currency to do a full round of upgrades. Temple dodge boots, 7-link hat, better weapons than the ones I linked above, etc.
"
ryancampbellsd a écrit :
Hey man. First of all, I think you should know that this guide is fantastic. I made my storm brand based on this build and its a breeze. Quick question - Whats your thoughts on using a Watcher's Eye that has mana leech from lightning damage when using Wrath? This would help the mana pool always stay full for MoM. Think I'm gonna give it a shot.

Wrath mana leech watcher's eye is a great option. The main reason I don't use it is because I swap wrath out for purity of ice on the uber elder fight, so it wouldn't work for me there. On all the smaller content I'm mostly happy with the mana leech I get from the boot enchant.

If you did get it, you'd want a different boot enchant. You've got life leech from paragon of calamity, mana leech from the watcher's eye.

I think the most attractive mapping boot enchants are probably:
14% attack and cast speed if you've killed recently
80% chance to avoid stun if you've killed recently
10% move speed if you haven't been hit recently
If he doesn't want to buy those wands i would like to! Only thing i'm missing are some better wands imo.

Great build magic! I really enjoy being able to do any map with no real downside to it!
"
kaloci a écrit :
If he doesn't want to buy those wands i would like to! Only thing i'm missing are some better wands imo.

Great build magic! I really enjoy being able to do any map with no real downside to it!

Kaddis took them, but you should be able to find similar ones using the search I linked.

You're looking for ones with room to craft the spell damage / non-chaos damage hybrid. That means an open prefix, and no "pure" increased spell damage or increased lightning damage prefix.

It can have increased lightning damage as a suffix, or it can have spell damage / mana hybrid, but not just "increased lightning damage" or "increased spell damage" stand alone prefix.

It can also have "topotante" prefix which is hybrid lightning damage added lightning damage to spells, and then you would craft pure added lightning damage to spells.

Basically those are the strongest two crafts, and people often under-price wands that have room to pick them up and become good.
Dude, you're amazing, thank you so much for the wands.

I pretty much blew what I had on fusing this Carcass Jack. I'm in the process now of Delving to sell fossils and flipping the occasional jewel to try and build up some currency.

This build has been the most fun I've had playing PoE to date and your assistance in helping me understand what to do and how to play it has been incredible. Thank you!
hi magic
quick question

do we have 100% uptime on chill by just having cold on an abyss jewel ?
wasn't chill chance related to how much cold dmg you deal ?

just trying to figure out hypothermia uptime
"
Lÿn a écrit :
hi magic
quick question

do we have 100% uptime on chill by just having cold on an abyss jewel ?
wasn't chill chance related to how much cold dmg you deal ?

just trying to figure out hypothermia uptime

That's because of our Beacon of Ruin, "Chills from your Hits always reduce Action Speed by at least 10%".
By the way, when fight UE, do we need to cap fire and light resit. I want to use kaom root but can't cap fire res with it =(

What's your thogh about combo Romira's banquest + voll's devotion. With 4 endurance charge (2p for +1 and can get max 5 with corrupt boot) + weap with craft "use socketed spell" socket with immortal call, we have immortal call most the time. The down size is some dmg(10%-20% i think?)
Dernière édition par ngtrungkhanh, le 8 janv. 2019 21:00:51

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires