[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Along with the previous posters observances:

Your first level 90 pastebin link has the following gear and stats:

Astral Plate? Where did that come from? That's three different armors you are using. This armor and your other gear in general have crap life rolls.

Total life 4,950? Really? You have 188% increased life from your tree but your build in pastebin is focused on portraying DPS instead of having DPS + life gear.

Missing 10 cold res to cap it at 75. Is this an end game build?

And you have power charges as part of your settings which drives the DPS over 1 million. What is generating power charges? Without power charges you have 880K.

I agree with the previous poster that you have a very confusing guide(s).

It looks like you have a glass cannon build and you switch gear depending on what you are fighting. This is not a problem for you, but it is not a build guide for others.

Dernière édition par Skywalkerfx, le 5 mai 2019 22:24:48
With large changes promised in 3.7, I'm not going to consolidate the different builds before then. This league I experimented with many variations of TS with the Razors. Whatever I'm specced to as of now (no idea tbh) does not equal best. There is no best. There are multiple videos of each variation with appropriate trees attached. Yes, you absolutely have to figure some aspects of the builds out on your own depending on your gear and other preferences. You may have to look at replies to other posts that have not been incorporated into the main guide. The fundamentals of charge generation are what's most important and are explicitly explained. Maybe 3.7 will present a clear, linear, 'best,' progression.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
Maybe 3.7 will present a clear, linear, 'best,' progression.

That's one of the things i really like about this build... It's quite open to interpretation gear wise and tree wise... Depending on your playstyle one may be more suitable to you than the one of the others. I personally really like the Abyssus/Brass Dome approach as it suits my playstyle and experience level with the game but for others the more defensive Loreweave approach is a lot better...

I like that it presents a base that you can build upon and diversify to suit you, your experience level, you currency levels etc. Personally i hate builds where you are 100% locked in to specific gear and a very specific tree. Guess those guides work well for those who don't like to think for themselves or lack experience with the game. /shrug
This is the most fun I've had with a POE character, so I wanted to share my version of this Tectonic Slam juggernaut as my thank you for the build guide. I've successfully done harder and higher map mods than on any other character. This build has cost me in total somewhere around 4 to 5 exalt, including all the 20% quality gems, etc.

If I can come up with 4 more skill points, I'll be heading for Divine Fury on the skill tree. And I'd like to find a better amulet, but the one I have now fills in such specific characteristics that I may not be able to.

www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ekydark/characters/

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAAGBLMFLQW1BiAGogbGDY0OPBHVFCAUcRX2FrsX3BiRGjgbqiKvI_YnLygqMHEwfDD4N9Q4UzpCOlI62D38QKBDMUa3Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlBHUUdXl1hjWfNbr14TXz9gQWFSYnlirGMXY3BlTWhlbIxyqXSgdO12rHbnd-V6731zggeCm4VShmCHdotPjM-NfY2_kFWSfZd5mG-bap2qn9-iAKOKrKqtCa2Nrv-0xbyfvTa-p8ABwQfC7MbYyx7PftI402_UI9RS1ljXftlh2Xzawdwj3ajkUeRV5c_qGO0_7g7vDu9O73zwH_Pd9kj3Mve5-Ov8xQ==?accountName=Ekydark&characterName=ekyTutonic
Dernière édition par Targwyn, le 9 mai 2019 02:08:39
what is FA in gems??????
"
datffarmer a écrit :
what is FA in gems??????

Faster Attacks Support
Dernière édition par Targwyn, le 9 mai 2019 05:26:55
i just started on PS4 with 3.6 and was following the EO build. why does everyone follow heart of flames instead of breath of flames? and if EO requires crits why no disemboweling? razors are pricey right now on console, how far can i make it with a decent ichimonji and scaeva? Also Daresso's will be more attainable than a loreweave, so that free's up my amulet right? i'm lvl 76 right now, when should i start looking for gem slots in my tree? i have 1 so far.
"
Targwyn a écrit :

Ah geez, really appreciate LNB's bumps. I would not try this build outside of softcore trade league in flashback, and I would have a plan on what other gear to use before the pieces are available for trade. Also, the Offering to the Serpent gloves would be a high priority if EO to deal with the more difficult content.

"
rmpdu22 a écrit :
i just started on PS4 with 3.6 and was following the EO build. why does everyone follow heart of flames instead of breath of flames? and if EO requires crits why no disemboweling? razors are pricey right now on console, how far can i make it with a decent ichimonji and scaeva? Also Daresso's will be more attainable than a loreweave, so that free's up my amulet right? i'm lvl 76 right now, when should i start looking for gem slots in my tree? i have 1 so far.

Heart of Flame gives more damage than Breath of Flames. You also don't need the ignite chance from Breath. Getting crit on the tree for EO is never ideal. There are a lot of great damage and life nodes to grab and you only need a minimal amount of crit that you can pick up on gear to maintain EO. I'd say you can take those 2 weapons well into yellow maps if your life, resists, and flasks are in good shape. Yes, with Daresso's you can use whatever jewelry you like. Jewel slots are a low priority, don't bother until you've filled the tree up and can afford decent jewels.

"
sleevelessless a écrit :

Ah geez, really appreciate LNB's bumps. I would not try this build outside of softcore trade league in flashback, and I would have a plan on what other gear to use before the pieces are available for trade. Also, the Offering to the Serpent gloves would be a high priority if EO to deal with the more difficult content.

I really don't get what you like about those gloves. Do i miss something here? Is it only for the "life leech effects are not removed on full life"?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires