[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
Deklnu a écrit :
Thoughts on Getting -4% mana reserve helm
CIrcle of guilt with 33% less HOP reserve
Maybe spend a point or 4 into less reserve
Level 3-4 enlighten.

Pick up Anger
Run Anger, Ash, Arctic, HOP or maybe even drop Arctic armor.

you would have to drop AA. The mod on the ring would give you probably just enough mana to be comfortable with the enlighten, and you would lose a set of links somewhere. Check the amount of DPS increase you would see over losing the other ring mod with a watcher's that gives extra fire damage and fire pen or mult (mult will be way better if you're min/maxed around it). I'm going to bet you see at most a 15-20% dps increase for all that.
I am almost done with this league, cause i am pretty exhausted. I want to kill the Shaper and maybe those Uber Bosses if possible. But i need advices for my gear. Is it doable with Daresso or do i need Loreweave? Which items totally need an upgrade? Right now i try to sell all my crap to get as much currency as possible for new items.
Any help would be appreciated.

This is my actual exile. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ConanCcM/characters

feedback so far
Spoiler
Just want to give some feedback. Game is getting boring, after hours and hours of playing in this league. So i will give few comments how i experienced this build.

Leveling was great fun (i like that style of Sunder) and pretty fast. Almost it was my second char and i used (only) Tabula i think this build is great to play as league starter too! Well, ggg will buff melee classes... maybe this becomes very interesting

This is my actual exile. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ConanCcM/characters

Its uber fun to play, nothing else to add. 5L chest was sometimes hard but after i bought 6L this built was melting trash/packs.

T12 Eradicator factank and some movement
T13 Purifier easy facetanked
T14 Contrictor easy facetanked
T14 Elder got 2 portals left. reason why i died i dont know...
T15 Enslaver factank and some movement (died once to those magma balls caused huge lags)

shaper guardians

Chimera not hard at all
Minotaur easy facetanked
Hydra movement was hard cause of lags and lack of skill on my side ;)
Pheonix alomost facetanked dont stand near while he gains power (too much fire again lags)

You could give it a go with what you got. Your DPS is on the low end, so you just need to not get hit. easy, right?
the problem w/the daresso's setup w/o the eye/mokou's is you won't generate any charges from shaper, since he's stun immune. you're getting a lot of dps and resists from your amulet and ring though, so you would probably have to generally regear. lose the rumi's, you already have a granite flask.
as long as you can afford 4 more guardian maps, i would say just give it a go as is and see how it plays. you'll get a feel for how much you have to upgrade. a loreweave isn't necessary, but using any other chest with the eye/mokou's will be a massive dps boost. you can always just throw an Essence of Insanity at any 6L to maintain onslaught with that set up.

"
Steve_H a écrit :
I am almost done with this league, cause i am pretty exhausted. I want to kill the Shaper and maybe those Uber Bosses if possible. But i need advices for my gear. Is it doable with Daresso or do i need Loreweave? Which items totally need an upgrade? Right now i try to sell all my crap to get as much currency as possible for new items.
Any help would be appreciated.

feedback so far
Spoiler
Just want to give some feedback. Game is getting boring, after hours and hours of playing in this league. So i will give few comments how i experienced this build.

Leveling was great fun (i like that style of Sunder) and pretty fast. Almost it was my second char and i used (only) Tabula i think this build is great to play as league starter too! Well, ggg will buff melee classes... maybe this becomes very interesting

Its uber fun to play, nothing else to add. 5L chest was sometimes hard but after i bought 6L this built was melting trash/packs.

T12 Eradicator factank and some movement
T13 Purifier easy facetanked
T14 Contrictor easy facetanked
T14 Elder got 2 portals left. reason why i died i dont know...
T15 Enslaver factank and some movement (died once to those magma balls caused huge lags)

shaper guardians

Chimera not hard at all
Minotaur easy facetanked
Hydra movement was hard cause of lags and lack of skill on my side ;)
Pheonix alomost facetanked dont stand near while he gains power (too much fire again lags)

Thanks a lot for your build, been trying out every possible combination but i don't think that with my current set up i can manage Uber elder. can someone helps me figure what to improve/change with my current build so i can get a little bit more dps?

https://pastebin.com/66tkqQav

(Tried Daresso, brass dome, oni-goroshi, loreweave, kaom way, mokou/eye so far)
"
Fearleas a écrit :
Thanks a lot for your build, been trying out every possible combination but i don't think that with my current set up i can manage Uber elder. can someone helps me figure what to improve/change with my current build so i can get a little bit more dps?

https://pastebin.com/66tkqQav

(Tried Daresso, brass dome, oni-goroshi, loreweave, kaom way, mokou/eye so far)

drop the endurance charges, 4% health node, grab the damage youre missing on the tree. If you use the eye/mokous, you can drop unyielding and take unstoppable. If you want to fight uber elder, you need unstoppable.
You can upgrade your circle of guilt to both damage mods, your belt has no damage, your swords are on the low end. I know your resists are balanced, but you need more than 38 life on boots. If you have 10ex, there's abyssus with the enchant for sale. Onslaught boots and corrupted Oskarm's with crit chance are other upgrades. Loreweave or Dome > belly.
Woaw didn't expect an answer so quickly, thanks a lot for the tips, really appreciate!
Hi Sleevelessness

Thanks for the help so far. Have now hit 95, which was my target for the league, so the build has done what I'd hoped for. I'm now at a crossroads - what to upgrade next. My chest is pretty poor, so do I go Loreweave or Brass Dome? Either way, I lose resistances, so would need to find from new boots or belt.

Oskarm and Circle of Guilt would be a big boost, but leave me low on Int, so would need to make this up some where.

No easy way forward on a limited budget - any advice appreciated.
"
Sadoldgit a écrit :
Hi Sleevelessness

Thanks for the help so far. Have now hit 95, which was my target for the league, so the build has done what I'd hoped for. I'm now at a crossroads - what to upgrade next. My chest is pretty poor, so do I go Loreweave or Brass Dome? Either way, I lose resistances, so would need to find from new boots or belt.

Oskarm and Circle of Guilt would be a big boost, but leave me low on Int, so would need to make this up some where.

No easy way forward on a limited budget - any advice appreciated.

The tree travels past the Wisdom of the Glade +30 int node in the lower right quadrant... i've picked that up as its only one SP investment to get it. Should take care of any intelligence shortcomings you have and allow you to change up some of your EQ for the oskarm and CoG.

Also look at getting resists on jewels to place in your tree to make up for the shortcomings you are going to have using so many unique items in your equipment.. ive got 3 jewels slotted in my tree currently that give me around 35ish to each resist in total which makes up for a lack of it on my gloves and rings.
Hi Targwyn

Thanks for the advice. POB shows that with Brass Dome, COG, Abyssus and Oskarm I can get about 60% extra DPS. The Loreweave/COG/Oskarm option gives about 33% uplift, but better resistances.

You've given good advice on how to deal with Int and resistances shortfalls, so that's manageable. I suppose the real question remains Brass Dome or Loreweave? I am just not sure.

I suppose I could wait until end of season and then get an 80% Loreweave for maximum benefit, but I usually try a new build each season, so don't play much in standard.

Anyway, for now I just want to enjoy the rest of the season!
So you are telling me that you have 3 different trees in here, 3 different ascendancy and different items and all you changed was little 'update' without even colouring it or making it bigger and easier to see?

POB is different, items 'BASED ON 3.5' are different, items on character are different...

This guide is a joke i just wasted time to level as 'leveling' part was telling and now you are in different part of the tree with crit nodes and different ascendancy points?

What a joke

wtf should i focus on becouse there are so much different. POB is 'the best' but hes still using EO variant...
Dernière édition par Ghato123, le 5 mai 2019 06:21:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires