[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

interesting...

I have been playing with different setups:
I have a elemental weakness buff helm with 4% less mana reserve

Using:
Flammability blasphemy/ele weakness but need 155 int.
HOA
HOP
two enlighten gems

Trying to get Circle of Guilt with both buffs.

CWDT ID, IC, Flame golem extra damage

Edit:

Picked up a couple of nice enchants:
boots .4% mana and life gain leech if you have killed lately
Gloves trigger edict of fury on hit.
Dernière édition par Deklnu, le 13 avr. 2019 13:52:41
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

As far as ingame DPS numbers, they're trash, and nearly meaningless when not outright misleading. I'm at 231k in my h/o.

Completely agree... at the moment my hideout tooltip is currently 302,730... but according to path of building my full in flight (all buffs, pots, totems out) DPS is currently a smidge under 3.5 million...

Still loving this build btw.. im in the process of min-maxing it a bit.. looking for some perfect roll Razor's atm, just got a hold of a perfect Mokuo's, Eye of Innocence and Oskarms and almost perfect Abyssus. also looking for some T1 resist boots and abyssal belt so that i can swap out a couple of my jewels with resists for some with some more DPS and life...
"
Targwyn a écrit :
looking for some perfect roll Razor's atm

28q them with hillock then corrupt them. Last league, since betrayal was everywhere, there tons of 28q Razors and this league I have seen 1 with a proper corruption. I've gone through about a dozen with no success. Now Hillock doesn't show up and syndicate is bugged, so i stopped, but that's the best way to min/max the swords. Getting exact perfection on the rolls isn't noticeably important. Getting 14$ phys damage or 8%+ attack speed does. I bought a junk rolled fortify on hit one since i got to lazy to keep whirling all the time. You could invest in some onslaught boots and just chaos roll them instead of putting money into a few points on your helm. I've only seen 3 Abyssus with the enchant on them for sale this league. I think Rake had 2 of them.
"
Deklnu a écrit :
interesting...

I have been playing with different setups:
I have a elemental weakness buff helm with 4% less mana reserve

Using:
Flammability blasphemy/ele weakness but need 155 int.
HOA
HOP
two enlighten gems

Trying to get Circle of Guilt with both buffs.

CWDT ID, IC, Flame golem extra damage

Edit:

Picked up a couple of nice enchants:
boots .4% mana and life gain leech if you have killed lately
Gloves trigger edict of fury on hit.

try blasphemy warlord's mark. you could drop the enlightens and second curse(?). you can use this into maps as long as you're doing damage. dont build around a ele weakness helm enchant.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
28q them with hillock then corrupt them. Last league, since betrayal was everywhere, there tons of 28q Razors and this league I have seen 1 with a proper corruption. I've gone through about a dozen with no success. Now Hillock doesn't show up and syndicate is bugged, so i stopped, but that's the best way to min/max the swords. Getting exact perfection on the rolls isn't noticeably important. Getting 14$ phys damage or 8%+ attack speed does. I bought a junk rolled fortify on hit one since i got to lazy to keep whirling all the time. You could invest in some onslaught boots and just chaos roll them instead of putting money into a few points on your helm. I've only seen 3 Abyssus with the enchant on them for sale this league. I think Rake had 2 of them.

Yeah I'm not expecting the perfect rolls to make that much difference.. its more a case of there is still 2 months of this league left so I want to get the character as near to possible as I can as a personal challenge type thing. This is my ONLY character for this league after having a bit of alt-itis last league so I may as well make him as good as I absolutely can :)
"
Targwyn a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

As far as ingame DPS numbers, they're trash, and nearly meaningless when not outright misleading. I'm at 231k in my h/o.

Completely agree... at the moment my hideout tooltip is currently 302,730... but according to path of building my full in flight (all buffs, pots, totems out) DPS is currently a smidge under 3.5 million...

Still loving this build btw.. im in the process of min-maxing it a bit.. looking for some perfect roll Razor's atm, just got a hold of a perfect Mokuo's, Eye of Innocence and Oskarms and almost perfect Abyssus. also looking for some T1 resist boots and abyssal belt so that i can swap out a couple of my jewels with resists for some with some more DPS and life...

I understand the tool tip is trash but again I don't have POB with xbox so I just need a point of reference to compare my tooltip too.
Short one: Which stats are important on Loreweave? Do we need 78% max res or as much as possible ele dmg / crit?
"
Steve_H a écrit :
Short one: Which stats are important on Loreweave? Do we need 78% max res or as much as possible ele dmg / crit?

The most important part of loreweave is
1) max resists
2) max resists
3) max resists
100) everything else

the extra dps u get etc is just a bonus so if you want re-roll the loreweave with divine orb's until you get a good balance of everything else with the 78% max resists but you MUST have 78% max resists otherwise you may as well choose some other armor.

Personally I run the Brass Dome/Abyssus combo over the Loreweave as I find the extra armor from the Brass Dome and taking no extra damage from Critical strikes to be safer for my play style than the extra mitigation of the Loreweave and the DPS with the Brass Dome/Abyssus is a lot higher. Just throwing it out there for people who havent read the past few pages and have jumped straight to the last page after reading the initial post. Its a very viable option.
Thanks, maybe i check that out.

Just bought a 6L Daresso, cause i havent enough currency for Loreweave. I put in the last gem (added fire damage support) and my dps improved from 104k to 145k. wow.

I didnt expect 40% damage increase from just one gem. I hope people know that :D
Thoughts on Getting -4% mana reserve helm
CIrcle of guilt with 33% less HOP reserve
Maybe spend a point or 4 into less reserve
Level 3-4 enlighten.

Pick up Anger
Run Anger, Ash, Arctic, HOP or maybe even drop Arctic armor.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires