[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
sleevelessless a écrit :

I liked your set up enough I tried it out for myself, here's pob:
https://pastebin.com/fVxGXWF7
and a quick lvl 82 synthesis boss kill:
https://youtu.be/2WwnX3C8F9I

Took down shaper and all the guardians as well. Died whirling into a void guy slam, which felt bad. Should be able to go over 3mil dps easily with a little min/maxing. Not having 100% onslaught up time is frustrating. wish they implemented the fractured/synthesized onslaught boots they teased. oh well. you may be right about the Dome, ill see if i can get a lucky 6L on one.
Spoiler

6 fusings...

Here's Minotaur with the Brass Dome. This shows off how well the setup works vs phys dmg (I, uh, forgot my auras too...):
https://youtu.be/hJSCqPeF2-s
https://pastebin.com/KVhSM54R

Oh wow you really got your resists right up there... that looks pretty good.. Its funny how the mechanics of it all work.. With Loreweave you have 35% Physical Damage Reduction. Swapping that to a Brass Dome in PoB gives you 72%. However because you are running Acrobatics which cuts your armor in half it should offset the double armor of Unbreakable. But removing the Acrobatics notable only increases your PDR to 88%. I would have thought it would go higher which is why i wasn't pathing towards Acrobatics but i might rethink that now...

The only shortfall of the current setup is a lack on intelligence which prevents maxing the Combustion gem... might just have to go for a 15/20 instead of a 20/20.
Dernière édition par Targwyn, le 23 mars 2019 18:21:53
"
Targwyn a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

I liked your set up enough I tried it out for myself, here's pob:
https://pastebin.com/fVxGXWF7
and a quick lvl 82 synthesis boss kill:
https://youtu.be/2WwnX3C8F9I

Took down shaper and all the guardians as well. Died whirling into a void guy slam, which felt bad. Should be able to go over 3mil dps easily with a little min/maxing. Not having 100% onslaught up time is frustrating. wish they implemented the fractured/synthesized onslaught boots they teased. oh well. you may be right about the Dome, ill see if i can get a lucky 6L on one.
Spoiler

6 fusings...

Here's Minotaur with the Brass Dome. This shows off how well the setup works vs phys dmg (I, uh, forgot my auras too...):
https://youtu.be/hJSCqPeF2-s
https://pastebin.com/KVhSM54R

Oh wow you really got your resists right up there... that looks pretty good.. Its funny how the mechanics of it all work.. With Loreweave you have 35% Physical Damage Reduction. Swapping that to a Brass Dome in PoB gives you 72%. However because you are running Acrobatics which cuts your armor in half it should offset the double armor of Unbreakable. But removing the Acrobatics notable only increases your PDR to 88%. I would have thought it would go higher which is why i wasn't pathing towards Acrobatics but i might rethink that now...

The only shortfall of the current setup is a lack on intelligence which prevents maxing the Combustion gem... might just have to go for a 15/20 instead of a 20/20.

111 int for lvl 20 combustion (114int 21) isn't too bad. The Circle of Guilt rolls up to 20 and losing phase acro makes the 3 point int/templar jewel pretty reachable. You could also go the strength way on that jewel and use Tempered Mind to get the damage of 30c for 1c (and maybe get can't be corrupted blooded). I overkilled it with 125 using 2 jewels. I'd be happy with a whatever conversion to int jewel wherever as well if it had corrupt blood prevention.
I thought I would miss phase/acro more, but I feel fine without. I don't think I've run any extra proj maps though. My resists just happened to be balanced when I was done gearing, so the wise oak is pretty nice to have w/o loreweave.
3 jewels vs phase/acro...it's really hard to gear without those extra jewels
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

111 int for lvl 20 combustion (114int 21) isn't too bad. The Circle of Guilt rolls up to 20 and losing phase acro makes the 3 point int/templar jewel pretty reachable. You could also go the strength way on that jewel and use Tempered Mind to get the damage of 30c for 1c (and maybe get can't be corrupted blooded). I overkilled it with 125 using 2 jewels. I'd be happy with a whatever conversion to int jewel wherever as well if it had corrupt blood prevention.
I thought I would miss phase/acro more, but I feel fine without. I don't think I've run any extra proj maps though. My resists just happened to be balanced when I was done gearing, so the wise oak is pretty nice to have w/o loreweave.

I'm seriously having some great fun with this build this league... I made a promise to myself this league to only play 1 toon the whole league after having a bit of Alt-itis last league.. im so glad i picked this build to follow as I'm really having fun going over all the options to try and max it out a bit...

I noticed you have two jewels with the %chance to gain Onslaught. Do you get multiple bites at the cherry with those?
"
Targwyn a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

I'm seriously having some great fun with this build this league... I made a promise to myself this league to only play 1 toon the whole league after having a bit of Alt-itis last league.. im so glad i picked this build to follow as I'm really having fun going over all the options to try and max it out a bit...

I noticed you have two jewels with the %chance to gain Onslaught. Do you get multiple bites at the cherry with those?

Yeah, it's a fun build! So many different directions to min/max.
No, the jewels they're additive. I just have them both from different build iterations; one being high dps and the other fixing life/resists. I'm done with upgrades besides the helm enchant and perma onslaught boots that I'll never get.
ps, if you want a good circle of guilt get either the buff effect or inc phys damage with space to synthesize. ignore rolls. it's a 1/4 shot and you can divine to the full range of %s if you hit it. should be cheaper than 2-3ex.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

ps, if you want a good circle of guilt get either the buff effect or inc phys damage with space to synthesize. ignore rolls. it's a 1/4 shot and you can divine to the full range of %s if you hit it. should be cheaper than 2-3ex.

So how does the synthesizer work? do i need to put in 3 of the circles of guilt with an open synthesize space in there? or just 1 and 2 other random synthesis rings? I havent really bothered with the Synth mechanic as of yet.. it hasnt inspired me much..
"
Targwyn a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

So how does the synthesizer work? do i need to put in 3 of the circles of guilt with an open synthesize space in there? or just 1 and 2 other random synthesis rings? I havent really bothered with the Synth mechanic as of yet.. it hasnt inspired me much..

1 unique ring and 2 other whatever fractured rings. all affixes will determine the implicit -- dont worry about it, it's not even close to worth it. You always get the unique ring back. it will have 1 of the 4 herald mods that aren't already on there, i think evenly weighted.
Does anybody have any idea how to improve my character?

Gear below:

Spoiler

Thanks for the help!
"
Norrie13c a écrit :
Does anybody have any idea how to improve my character?

Gear below:

Spoiler

Thanks for the help!

-Fix your flasks. Read a guide or look at someone else's.
-You are not res capped
-Your curse on hit setup doesn't work (ash/purity can't CoH)
-Don't put fortify on a totem
-You're wasting sockets gem swapping and using portal.
-There is no good reason to have AA linked to duration, it's costing you reserved mana
-Mokou's is a bad ring to use without Eye of Innocence
-The jewels that have cold damage are halved by the Xoph's Blood/AoF
-Unstoppable > Unbreakable
So i play this build for mapping in HC, i'm now lvl 90. Playing with two Razor and Daresso's Defiance as the only uniques. With rares in every other slot i'm almost at 7k hp. I can do almost any map until t15 without problems.

But now i want to try to kill some bosses (t16, Atziri, Elder, etc.), i think my actual dps (without eye of innocence nor Mokou's) wont do the job very well. But how the fuck am i supposed to play HC with 5k hp (amulet and ring without life, and Loreweave almost no life)? On your videos you get so close to 10%hp many times (which is normal with only 5k hp...), that's too risky and the first crit i take is rip. How is it supposed to be a HC build? Is there something i am missing?

What about Belly as body armor? Is crit really the best way to play this? I have only 5,9% crit (without loreweave) and i do very nice damages for mapping, and we don't need crit to ignite, so... idk...

The main question i can't find an answer is: how the hell do you play hc with so low hp pool that every minotaur attack deals 90% of your hp? Are you just praying rngesus before each boss for no crit? I don't want to die :/
"
mdrlolkikoo a écrit :
So i play this build for mapping in HC, i'm now lvl 90. Playing with two Razor and Daresso's Defiance as the only uniques. With rares in every other slot i'm almost at 7k hp. I can do almost any map until t15 without problems.

But now i want to try to kill some bosses (t16, Atziri, Elder, etc.), i think my actual dps (without eye of innocence nor Mokou's) wont do the job very well. But how the fuck am i supposed to play HC with 5k hp (amulet and ring without life, and Loreweave almost no life)? On your videos you get so close to 10%hp many times (which is normal with only 5k hp...), that's too risky and the first crit i take is rip. How is it supposed to be a HC build? Is there something i am missing?

What about Belly as body armor? Is crit really the best way to play this? I have only 5,9% crit (without loreweave) and i do very nice damages for mapping, and we don't need crit to ignite, so... idk...

The main question i can't find an answer is: how the hell do you play hc with so low hp pool that every minotaur attack deals 90% of your hp? Are you just praying rngesus before each boss for no crit? I don't want to die :/

Yeah, it's rough on HC. A lot of it is going to come down to how well you know/do boss fights. Atziri is a day one goal for some people, and others (me!) haven't done it enough and don't know the mechanics well enough to sleepwalk through it. There are 1HP Uber kills, etc.

First, you're hitting your cap with a 5L. You also don't have EO or RT, which doesn't make sense. If you're not crit, you need EO and some crit chance to proc it reliably. Divine Fervour is one of the best DPS nodes for the build regardless, and you've skipped it. I think the crit variant is better for HC because you can grab phase/acro. If that's not your speed, stick EO.

Second, you rely on the lifegain from the swords to stay alive. Yes, my hp is laughably low, but I go from 10% to max in a couple swings, because we get the equivalent of a couple hundred LGoH from the swords. If you aren't truly one shot, you will not die if you are attacking.

Also, you're investing a LOT of points on your tree to make sure you have int for vaal lightning trap. You have phys leech crafted on a ring but you do no phys damage.

Here's the SHC list of TS players with Razors:
https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds?class=Juggernaut&item=Razor-of-the-Seventh-Sun&skill=Tectonic-Slam
Highest is only 90 (and you're one of the 2 alive, so you're doing something right), so maybe it's just not as HC viable as I think. But, if you're clearing t14/15s just fine, you will be able to do t16s with a 6L and some changes to your tree. If you stick EO, get jewels with crit if havent recently % and/or the boot enchant. I can't see your pantheons, but always use arakaali and capture the jungle valley boss ASAP. Desert Spring is a t11 so no need for a poison flask. Atziri's flask gives you damage, a little leech, and chaos res.

edit: and delve. put a corpse destruction skill on cwdt or wear a pyre at lower depths. you can braindead the mine with the build.
delve boss video: https://youtu.be/n3GriaJdazw
i should take out wave for an offering or volatile dead or something while delving.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 25 mars 2019 20:14:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires