[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
Navyderp a écrit :
Hello, why use whirling blades instead of leap slam in your latest pob update? personal preference?

Yep, just preference.
Hi, would trying to corrupt a Razor for the onslaught implicit be a good idea?
"
SenseiTomato a écrit :
Hi, would trying to corrupt a Razor for the onslaught implicit be a good idea?

Yes, just make sure it's good roll and you 28q it with Hillock first. A few good outcomes possible (I'm 0-4 so far).
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Circle_of_Anguish
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Circle_of_Guilt

I'm wondering how either of these would go in the build.. neither appear in path of building atm so hard to do any testing but looks like both might offer a decent increase in damage.. gonna make it hard to balance resists though..

Dernière édition par Targwyn, le 22 mars 2019 04:34:01
"
Targwyn a écrit :
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Circle_of_Anguish
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Circle_of_Guilt

I'm wondering how either of these would go in the build.. neither appear in path of building atm so hard to do any testing but looks like both might offer a decent increase in damage.. gonna make it hard to balance resists though..

Both these rings are monsters. Yes, they make resists even more difficult, and you have to either drop an assassin's mark ring or the Eye/Mokou's setup. I've been testing & messing around with them in PoB and haven't come to any conclusion yet. If you want to try in Pob, copy/paste the items below into a new crafted item:
Spoiler

Circle of guilt proxy
Iron Ring
Quality: 0
Implicits: 1
Adds 1 to 4 Physical Damage to Attacks
18% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
+11 to all Attributes
Adds 9 to 13 Physical Damage
+386 to Armour
Herald of Purity has 94% increased Buff Effect
59% increased Physical Damage while affected by Herald of Purity

Circle of Anguish Proxy
Ruby Ring
LevelReq: 16
{range:0.5}+(20-30)% to Fire Resistance
+28 to Strength
Adds 20 to 31 Fire Damage
+28% to Fire Resistance
59% increased Fire Damage while affected by Herald of Ash
Herald of Ash has 89% increased Buff Effect

"
sleevelessless a écrit :

Both these rings are monsters. Yes, they make resists even more difficult, and you have to either drop an assassin's mark ring or the Eye/Mokou's setup. I've been testing & messing around with them in PoB and haven't come to any conclusion yet. If you want to try in Pob, copy/paste the items below into a new crafted item:
Spoiler

Circle of guilt proxy
Iron Ring
+11 to all Attributes
+386 to Armour

Circle of Anguish Proxy
Ruby Ring
+28 to Strength
+28% to Fire Resistance

Ive done a bit of mucking around with PoB and with the Abyssus/Brass Dome version im trying to run... IF i get triple resist boots, belt and jewels i can JUST get to the resistance cap (which we then go over anyway with the endurance charges) and still maintain the Assassins Mark (via Oskarms), Mokuo/Innocence and the Ring of Guilt. It increased my Shaper DPS from 1.8m to 2.25m... think i might try and give it a run once i get the currency
"
Targwyn a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

Spoiler

Circle of guilt proxy
Iron Ring
+11 to all Attributes
+386 to Armour

Circle of Anguish Proxy
Ruby Ring
+28 to Strength
+28% to Fire Resistance

Ive done a bit of mucking around with PoB and with the Abyssus/Brass Dome version im trying to run... IF i get triple resist boots, belt and jewels i can JUST get to the resistance cap (which we then go over anyway with the endurance charges) and still maintain the Assassins Mark (via Oskarms), Mokuo/Innocence and the Ring of Guilt. It increased my Shaper DPS from 1.8m to 2.25m... think i might try and give it a run once i get the currency

Go for it. You can corrupt an eye for +15 or so all res. Get some onslaught somewhere, the build feels so much better with it.
I've seen both sides argued of when Abyssus is calculated vs Unbreakable and am skeptical of Brass Dome. If you have any data on those and their ability to actually keep you alive with Abyssus, please share. Loreweave would be a substantial DPS increase of course if you want to go all out deeps. 28q some swords with Hillock and start corrupting. Or just sell me the bench :) Throw some scorched fossils at that helm. If you need a 6L while leveling, holler ingame.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Sadoldgit a écrit :
Really great guide, am enjoying the build.

Just hit level 70 with crappy gear, so need to get Razors as next priority and a 6 link chest. Is it now time to drop Resolute Technique and take Elemental Overload? What level of crit chance is needed?

grab a scaeva for your main hand and you shoudl be good. over 10 percent min crit chance for EO, I'd say. and get some mods on your flasks! you should be able to drop revelry and your mana flask at this point.

Thanks for the advice. I've managed to get some better gear and just have a couple of questions.
1. What is the best flask set up for survivability?
2. I took an unset ring with assassin's mark on hit and tried war banner, but struggles with mana. What would you suggest?

Thanks in advance
"
Sadoldgit a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Sadoldgit a écrit :
Really great guide, am enjoying the build.

Just hit level 70 with crappy gear, so need to get Razors as next priority and a 6 link chest. Is it now time to drop Resolute Technique and take Elemental Overload? What level of crit chance is needed?

grab a scaeva for your main hand and you shoudl be good. over 10 percent min crit chance for EO, I'd say. and get some mods on your flasks! you should be able to drop revelry and your mana flask at this point.

Thanks for the advice. I've managed to get some better gear and just have a couple of questions.
1. What is the best flask set up for survivability?
2. I took an unset ring with assassin's mark on hit and tried war banner, but struggles with mana. What would you suggest?

Thanks in advance

-diamond flask of warding with duration or reduced charges, seething divine life of staunching, adrenaline quicksilver

-put leap slam on blood magic or you will always have mana problems. war banner isn't necessary at all, just drop it if you like.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 23 mars 2019 08:35:10
"
Targwyn a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

Spoiler

Circle of guilt proxy
Iron Ring
+11 to all Attributes
+386 to Armour

Circle of Anguish Proxy
Ruby Ring
+28 to Strength
+28% to Fire Resistance

I liked your set up enough I tried it out for myself, here's pob:
https://pastebin.com/fVxGXWF7
and a quick lvl 82 synthesis boss kill:
https://youtu.be/2WwnX3C8F9I

Took down shaper and all the guardians as well. Died whirling into a void guy slam, which felt bad. Should be able to go over 3mil dps easily with a little min/maxing. Not having 100% onslaught up time is frustrating. wish they implemented the fractured/synthesized onslaught boots they teased. oh well. you may be right about the Dome, ill see if i can get a lucky 6L on one.
Spoiler

6 fusings...

Here's Minotaur with the Brass Dome. This shows off how well the setup works vs phys dmg (I, uh, forgot my auras too...):
https://youtu.be/hJSCqPeF2-s
https://pastebin.com/KVhSM54R
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 23 mars 2019 18:04:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires