[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Thanks a lot for your quick and very nice answer!

First... what the hell is my tree lol. I completely forgot about thoses two crit related nodes lol, my bad... i just leveled up to 91 and took Divine Fervour, my 3 next points are going to be for EO, maybe next level if i refund the starting node +16 life and any other node (probably 5% life). I'm realizing i did crap not taking these two nodes before, i'm not really at ease with elemental damage builds (only play full physical since 1 year lol).

Indeed i not pro with boss fights, have only done Minotaur/Chimera a lot of times and Atziri only one time lol. Never ever played Softcore so not really easy to try these fights :D But i feel it with this char, really safe playstyle except the low hp pool (never play less than 6k5 hp). Yeah i know i have to 6l, but 500+ fus in this league and i only got two 5l and nothing else, and since i started doubting about using Loreweave i didnt use that many currency for 6l yet, but i'll get it soon. ;)

Yeah i understand the mechanic of LGoH that regens life very fast, but i'm very afraid of OS (criticals/OS are 95% of my recent deaths even at 6k5/7k hp). I think i'll get more confident in the build when i will get all the BiS items (i still need a good stygian vise, some pots and a 6l).

Why do you say i have invested for Lightning trap? I don't think i took useless int nodes except for the jewel socket that needs one less point than the elemental damage ones at the top. I put Vaal Lightning trap in my sockets like two days ago since i had 3 useless sockets lol. But i'm planning to get rid of stone golem and that useless lightning trap for cwdt + some spell that consumes corpses for the Cinderswallow.
And yeah, i have to swap that useless ring enchant lol.

Also some changes to my jewels yeah i'm aware about this but they are very expensive but i'm working on it. I also thought about Atziri's promise in replacement to Blood of the Karui.

Havn't really played the two last leagues so i don't understand anything about these delves, seems really dangerous to me (i'm at delve lvl 80~), i need to work on it too, everybody it telling me it's very good content.

Your answer really helped me pointing out what i'm doing wrong. I'll try to fix all of that.
Also i'm proud to know i'm the most HL with your build in HC. :D That's motivating, i totally forgot about this poe.ninja site. :)
Spoiler

"
mdrlolkikoo a écrit :
Thanks a lot for your quick and very nice answer!

First... what the hell is my tree lol. I completely forgot about thoses two crit related nodes lol, my bad... i just leveled up to 91 and took Divine Fervour, my 3 next points are going to be for EO, maybe next level if i refund the starting node +16 life and any other node (probably 5% life). I'm realizing i did crap not taking these two nodes before, i'm not really at ease with elemental damage builds (only play full physical since 1 year lol).

Indeed i not pro with boss fights, have only done Minotaur/Chimera a lot of times and Atziri only one time lol. Never ever played Softcore so not really easy to try these fights :D But i feel it with this char, really safe playstyle except the low hp pool (never play less than 6k5 hp). Yeah i know i have to 6l, but 500+ fus in this league and i only got two 5l and nothing else, and since i started doubting about using Loreweave i didnt use that many currency for 6l yet, but i'll get it soon. ;)

Yeah i understand the mechanic of LGoH that regens life very fast, but i'm very afraid of OS (criticals/OS are 95% of my recent deaths even at 6k5/7k hp). I think i'll get more confident in the build when i will get all the BiS items (i still need a good stygian vise, some pots and a 6l).

Why do you say i have invested for Lightning trap? I don't think i took useless int nodes except for the jewel socket that needs one less point than the elemental damage ones at the top. I put Vaal Lightning trap in my sockets like two days ago since i had 3 useless sockets lol. But i'm planning to get rid of stone golem and that useless lightning trap for cwdt + some spell that consumes corpses for the Cinderswallow.
And yeah, i have to swap that useless ring enchant lol.

Also some changes to my jewels yeah i'm aware about this but they are very expensive but i'm working on it. I also thought about Atziri's promise in replacement to Blood of the Karui.

Havn't really played the two last leagues so i don't understand anything about these delves, seems really dangerous to me (i'm at delve lvl 80~), i need to work on it too, everybody it telling me it's very good content.

Your answer really helped me pointing out what i'm doing wrong. I'll try to fix all of that.
Also i'm proud to know i'm the most HL with your build in HC. :D That's motivating, i totally forgot about this poe.ninja site. :)

i was refering to the The int jewel and and the marauder int. Drop those 2 plus the starter node and take EO and find some crit. 40% more damage will be very noticeable. If your getting new gear and swapping stuff, strongly consider balancing your resists for a wise oak. It's a pain, but really great defensively. gl!
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

1 unique ring and 2 other whatever fractured rings. all affixes will determine the implicit -- dont worry about it, it's not even close to worth it. You always get the unique ring back. it will have 1 of the 4 herald mods that aren't already on there, i think evenly weighted.

Finally got it on my 6th ring :) I have the worst RNG.. Managed to sell one of them off for 15c but the rest are worthless i think.. luckily i averaged about 17c per try... so it cost me about 105c to get one... will need to Divine Orb it now coz its rolls are pretty bad :)
My Gear still worth it for Charan Sword i think
Hello, I'm following your guide and I'm really enjoying it, but I did not understand the "drop RT and go EO, could you explain what EO means? thank you
Dernière édition par pedrov22, le 26 mars 2019 05:53:10
"
-Fix your flasks. Read a guide or look at someone else's.
-You are not res capped
-Your curse on hit setup doesn't work (ash/purity can't CoH)
-Don't put fortify on a totem
-You're wasting sockets gem swapping and using portal.
-There is no good reason to have AA linked to duration, it's costing you reserved mana
-Mokou's is a bad ring to use without Eye of Innocence
-The jewels that have cold damage are halved by the Xoph's Blood/AoF
-Unstoppable > Unbreakable

Thanks for the heads up dude!I had no idea flammability wasnt proc'ed.

Any ideas how to proc flammability?
"
pedrov22 a écrit :
Hello, I'm following your guide and I'm really enjoying it, but I did not understand the "drop RT and go EO, could you explain what EO means? thank you

RT = resolute technique. No critting, but you can't miss.
EO = elemental overload. More elemental damage after you crit, but crits don't do extra damage.
"
Norrie13c a écrit :
"
-Fix your flasks. Read a guide or look at someone else's.
-You are not res capped
-Your curse on hit setup doesn't work (ash/purity can't CoH)
-Don't put fortify on a totem
-You're wasting sockets gem swapping and using portal.
-There is no good reason to have AA linked to duration, it's costing you reserved mana
-Mokou's is a bad ring to use without Eye of Innocence
-The jewels that have cold damage are halved by the Xoph's Blood/AoF
-Unstoppable > Unbreakable

Thanks for the heads up dude!I had no idea flammability wasnt proc'ed.

Any ideas how to proc flammability?

flam on hit ring
https://pastebin.com/SA0vLdTv

That's where I am currently. I'm only up to tier 9 on my atlas atm but even with the Tabula mobs are dying so damn fast that the extra damage taken from the Abyssus isnt really affecting me.. Just saving currency up for that Brass Dome now then will look to min-max some of the other gear slots..

LOVE this build.. its so much fun.. Was a bit worried with all the chatter of melee being in a bad place atm that i wasnt going to enjoy it after playing the overpowered Winter Orb last league and I know its not traditional melee in the pure sense but this build has so much potential. Be interesting to see how it can be improved upon in 3.7 when they address the melee shortcomings.
"
Targwyn a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/SA0vLdTv

That's where I am currently. I'm only up to tier 9 on my atlas atm but even with the Tabula mobs are dying so damn fast that the extra damage taken from the Abyssus isnt really affecting me.. Just saving currency up for that Brass Dome now then will look to min-max some of the other gear slots..

LOVE this build.. its so much fun.. Was a bit worried with all the chatter of melee being in a bad place atm that i wasnt going to enjoy it after playing the overpowered Winter Orb last league and I know its not traditional melee in the pure sense but this build has so much potential. Be interesting to see how it can be improved upon in 3.7 when they address the melee shortcomings.

Looks good! I don't know how you survive without a seething life flask, but whatever works. You can drop that life leech node now that you have Eye/Mokou's. You may want to grab phase/acro until you get the Dome as well.

All I want from 3.7 is new movement skills and Tectonic Slam MTX that doesn't sear my eyes

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires